Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening (54612 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Dessy96: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Omo send her the chat so she'll move on with her life...The man is abusing here
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SarkinYarki: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:
Look at all of you. You guys seem to be more concerned about the OP’s sexuality than the issue being discussed. Why?

Don't you get? There is no issue, he made that up like most gay people make up things
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Ubdavis(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kriss216:

The man is demanding sex from you and sending you his nudes and you dare say it sounds so crazy to you that he's gay?

Why should a gay be demanding sex from a straight guy? Hope it's not what I'm thinking

look at issues dispassionately. Im not gay, but they have approached me in 2 occasions. Every gay started from a day, they didn't born with it.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by smile11s(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
It’s naturally impossible to change one’s sexuality.

It’s either she lives with it which is not advised because of sexual diseases or she get a divorce and move on. God will always make a way even when you think there is no way.

If we create a society where any sexuality can be openly talked about and accepted, then situations like this will become rare.

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by LegalWolf: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
I think you’re fool for not wanting to send the chat on the ground of protecting her toxic marriage. To her pastor, he will Not die well.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by emonis88: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
I think she should just leave that house bf dat man go kill her so he can ve his gay ways. if she is listening to Reverend, who go die d die na she abi d Reverend? Make she run comot for there, then she can prove whatever she wants to prove from outside. Domestic violence has killed many.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by poseidon12: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Casham:
If this is true, the only reasonable thing you should do is to help that woman to divorce him. There is nothing to settle there. The man is freaking gay and an abuser and you are asking her to involve his family. What family? For what?

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by sanpipita(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
This will be fate of many Nigerian women even men since Nigerian society has refused to allow people have their right to same sex relationship.

She can sit down and discuss future of their marriage with him, they could separate and even continue acting as husband and wife, their choice
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:
The Lady needs help, if you fail to help her, you've failed to save a soul from torment.

The Lady represent spare tire in that Marriage, she haven't even told you how her husband seldom have sex with her. He probably married her so she can give him children or maybe pressure from his family.

Marriage is not a do or die affair, if it doesn't work, exit. In this marriage, the lady is being groomed as a slave. He purposefully married someone without education or skills. He further pressed her, so she doesn't become better... those are signs. The Lady's family are obviously of low class, poor & less powerful. He battered her everyday like goat because he knew no one would come for her rescue. That Marriage is Hell for her. She can't make her own money, she can't relate with people, she doesn't enjoy her sexual life, she's deprived of development and growth. She's Stucked.

Help that lady exit that Marriage, you are the Rescue God sent to her, report the case to Human Right Organization, the Police and other necessary Authorities. Be sure to stand by her until she's rescued from that pit of a Marriage. If you fail to Rescue her, she'll remain in Hell and you'll be the reason she remains there.

Marriage is Not a Do or Die Affair. If you're loosing more than you're gaining, it's best to walk away.
But if I may ask, what does she need human rights commission to do for her? She married a gay an she is not happy and you are blaming an innocent person for not sending her some inconsequential screenshot? If she likes she can continue to stay in the house, it's her damn business.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by poseidon12: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
If the guy is really gay and also beating the woman, you should assist the woman to get out of the marriage.
The guy was not honest with the lady. The Church will actually allow divorce if one party got the other party into the marriage through deceipt. Or if one party is unfaithful. The guy is gay and soliciting sex from men.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Originalsly: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmm....... conversation that you kept... (as potential evidence?... or reading pleasure?) with the husband demanding sex from you. Bro... no straight man will ever entertain a conversation ... let alone keep a conversation with another guy that even suggest the two having sex. But here you are having a guy be demanding sex from you..... and sending nudes. You are gay and don't even know. The husband used marriage as a cover..... and your aim is to keep that cover.... to protect your lover..... he must not be exposed... you expose him and you will expose yourself.

2 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by SouthNigerian: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Thanks for getting the whole picture I've been trying to paint. But the challenge is that I know them not. I'm single and can't meddle in someone's marriage. I have told her about the human rights you suggested. But she's not willing.

If you truly desire helping the victimized lady, you must outline how you're willing to be of help to her. In your story, it was stated that the Reverend Father discouraged her from reporting to the Human Rights or leaving the Marriage.

Tell her, you're willing to help her but that she must follow your own template. Make her understand, if she fail to follow through you won't respond to her calls again.

It's not meddling with other people's Marriage, it's helping a soul that's about to perish.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.

Oga

Weh done oo

Abeg oo

How did the said husband know you to the extent of having your WhatsApp contact and having such intimate discuss with you.
Because I believe gays are very strategic in making their move.
Did you give him the impression of being gay?
Are you gay?
He couldn't have said "hello" on the WhatsApp chat and go straight to asking you for gay sex?

Please put me through

Thainku

3 Likes

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Sixfeetbelle: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
The matter don tire me. The guy denied knowing me, rather accuses the wife of having an extramarital affair with me. People I've never met in my life. She said at the initial stage he suggested they meet a man of God. When they met the man of God and told him about hee husband's sexuality, the Man of God advised her to play along, that if the husband likes asss more than pusssy, she should give it to him... That one off me.

I humbly advised her to involve her family and the husband's family for advise. But she's insisting on divorce against the Man of god's advice... I hereby wash my hands in innocence, that I may go about the Lord's supper.

It is not until she dies from her husband's physical abuse, then you'll understand why sometimes, divorce is the next best solution for troubled marriages.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by xtervaganza(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:
As I was going through my phone this afternoon, a lady chatted me and I responded. She said she wants to ask me a question, that I shouldn't be angry with her. I assured her that I won't be hard on her. She asked me if I'm a gay. I responded No. She sent me a screenshot of a conversation I had months ago who I later learnt to be her husband. I asked her why she asked of my sexuality, she said she's suspecting her husband of three years to be a gay. It sounds so crazy to me but I suspect it's real due to the screenshot of the message, where the guy was demanding for sex from me. Now, I inquired more about their relationship as couple and found out he beats his wife often, even during her first pregnancy.

Now, the man confirmed to me that he beat the wife last night for going through his phone conversation and labelling him a gay, due to the kinda conversations he's been having with guys. But in a bid to deny it, he deleted the conversation and beat her up on false accusation. The lady has reported to their Reverend in church, but the Reverend discouraged her from going to Human rights commission or leaving the marriage.

Now, she's looking for more evidence to nail the husband. She wants me to send her the whole conversation I had with the husband, showing where the husband was begging me for sex and sending me his nude pictures. But I don't want to be that instrument she'll use to break up her young family. Though the annoying part is that the husband is very resentful and not even remorseful about his infidelity and domestic violence. The lady is not educated though wanted to learn a skill or go for further studies, but the husband refuses to send her to learn all those skills. According to her, he once accused her in his shop for stealing 45k, which was not true. He stopped her from coming out to his shop, whenever she comes out to stay with him in the shop, he'll be talking her down in the presence of his friends and customers. I was moved by her lamentations, that's why I had to take the pain to write this. I have contacted the husband on Facebook and inquired about the dispute and learnt the lady was saying the truth. Though I threatened the husband with military arrest if he ever touches the wife. But I'm still scared he might get home and pounce on the wife again for talking to me.

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute without the poor lady suffering further in the hand of this young man.
you sef. A man is begging you for sex and u no block am straight

Hmmmm
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Rossycee(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
@op, ask the lady in question to report to human rights activists, she needs help before the so called husband will send her to her early grave.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by oyithemilkman: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

the only ground for divorce according to scripture is adultery.why not help this daughter of Zion with the evidence she needs to free herself from that marriage.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.
If you're very cute, both guys and girls will be on your neck.
Please, I made this post for only one reason: Matured Advice.
Please, save a sister whose marriage is crashing, because according to her, despite the husband's maltreatment and denial of right as a wife, no sex, no chance to get employment; she said she still loves him, but he is proving stubborn and all that. I've told them to me a marriage counselor, but I suspect that the one the husband has been suggesting all the while always counsels in favour of the man.

This is a true story burning right now.

If the man is gay what will the marriage counselor do to help the marriage

The 1st question to be answered is whether or not he is gay and then telling the wife the truth. Stop the domestic violence and let her decide her next step.

The man cud also be bi sexual. Everything is just ridiculous about the man.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by cerebralniggie1: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
GAYbriel
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by andyanders: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op, you are equally gay. From ur post and action, I'm convinced that u are not a straight guy. You and d guy belong.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by pieces18: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wittyglam:
My major problem is with the Reverend father, did he call the husband to order? He is stopping her from protecting herself and she keeps receiving beating.
Companionship is great when you're with someone that appreciate you, the goal is to be happily married, no marriage is perfect but the goal is not to die. That encourage violence, help her. This is very sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkuvPyOQQA8

With due respect to the reverend father, he's a wicked man, imagine the pain this woman is going through, yet he said plat along, meaning she should endure the beating? Instead of him calling the man to order he's suggesting the woman should give him her ass if that's what he wants, this is sad. That's why I don't advice people to seek counsel from "men of God".

My advice to you bro, continue to talk to the man because he's the problem and not the woman. If refuses to take your advise. Pls allow the woman to take any action she deems fit. This is because their present status shows they are not husband and wife. It just a woman cohabiting with a monster. She can leave if she so wish. She cant stay and die their na, haba.

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by qtguru(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Ask any cute guy that's active on social media, they can relate well with the experience. It's a commonplace.
If you're very cute, both guys and girls will be on your neck.
Please, I made this post for only one reason: Matured Advice.
Please, save a sister whose marriage is crashing, because according to her, despite the husband's maltreatment and denial of right as a wife, no sex, no chance to get employment; she said she still loves him, but he is proving stubborn and all that. I've told them to me a marriage counselor, but I suspect that the one the husband has been suggesting all the while always counsels in favour of the man.

This is a true story burning right now.

I don't know how to put it but your vibe is gay, your profile pix is so gay like over the top gay and also the way you write seems too detailed and gossip-ish for a straight guy to invest that much interest in someone's affair. I would have just blocked and move on. if you are not gay then apologies

1 Like

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by divineappo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adonis86:

Please i need matured advice from people here on how matured to settle this young family dispute withoutuffering further in the hand of this young man.
the man truly demanded sex from you, and when his wife asked you about it, you said her question sounded crazy

You are a suspect, or u ain't telling us the whole truth, I suspect u are also a gay, or former gay

Do you want her to die in that marriage due to physical abuse??

Please, send that screenshot to her to save her life. Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by galantjoe(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
On serious, note
The only way for her is to quit the marriage
The Rev fr. Will go back to his church while she return to her killer husband. Why do people find it difficult to quit marriage when ones life is in danger. Until corpse drop then Rev fr. Will come for her burial.

Let her quit the marriage or probably let them saparate on softer note
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by toboy: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This story no sweet .... I have no advice to give grin grin
Me too ; cheesy
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Nnatuu: 2:12am On Mar 14, 2021
If she's your sister what would you do?

Advise her to remain in marriage with a man who is gay?

D you understaand that this is a permanent problem with no end?

Do you think his sexuality will change eventually?

For your information, this is no marriage and I hate maltreating a womans feeling in such a gruesome manner. Cut her loose and let her go. I will BOMB that marriage if i have one slight evidence to. If you cannot, please share the message with me and tell the wife to contact me - I will glad share the message with her and represent you in hell if thats the price i will pay for saving an innocent woman from the hands of a fool in the name of marriage.

I dont understand what women marry these days!!
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by siryolo4: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2021
If you can't report this issue to the appropriate bodies then something is fishy from your end too (probably you're gay)

If you refuse to report this issue or give the woman all the evidence she needs (since you have them) to take legal action on his husband, if anything happens to her, her blood will be on your head.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by keyortd(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2021
They have won six premierships, including two NSWRL titles, a Super League premiership and three NRL premierships. They also have two World Club Challenges. The Broncos have achieved four Broncos NRL Live stream minor premierships during their 29 years in multiple competitions, making them Rugby League's most successful club over the past three decades.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by DECC: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your user name as well as the screenshot has outed you already..which means you don't want to be the reason he is outed...sexuality aside. he is emotionally blackmailing and holding his wife hostage in an abusive marriage which is a serious offence. Forget Comradeship.. Do the right thing and forward the conversation to his wife. She can still get it from the Telcos by court order. Free her and free your conscience.
Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Ezzywaymadu(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
My guy think Weda na ur sister waiting U go tellam

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by Ezzywaymadu(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
MY guy think Weda na ur sister weti U go tellam

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by StreetFight: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

how did you derive your formula?

(Buhari * Atiku) / Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.