Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening (54304 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening by owendei(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
cococandy:
Look at all of you. You guys seem to be more concerned about the OP’s sexuality than the issue being discussed. Why?

What is wrong in asking what his reaction was? Does it in any way suggest that am more concerned about his sexuality than the issue on ground?
You sure need a psychiatrist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.