Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50084 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by lastchild: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
when people wants to trend, they come up with things like this

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Edobabe20:
I can't see myself sucking a man's di***k like wtf?
After keeping myself for you all you could ask me to do is sucking your whatever with my mouth shocked ARU

Always pretending and deceiving other gullible girls meanwhile in real life u are a di¢k eating monster ... Steady three square meal of ¢ock meat sandwich...

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Statement like this makes me laugh and question these so called Men Of God.
you no see the man face like person wey them dey suck him John Thomas
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by samwillyco1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Low I.Q noted
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Beckham14: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
very demeaning, I will loose my self worth before that man eww
Same practice your mom used to feed you?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by milann: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
lol,they are following and reading comments and im rest assured that they will bash me with some of my comments later,funny people
you'd need to enrol for some mouth action class if you'd like to keep your marriage. And I can be of help
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

Always pretending and deceiving other gullible girls meanwhile in real life u are a di¢k eating monster ... Steady three square meal of ¢ock meat sandwich...
You just sounded soooo frustrated ,see how you typed rubbish as if you know me personally, you're a big disgrace to manhood and your family at large ,smh for you, I really pity people who associates with you undecided
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by femi4: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

It is in their character to say one thing and do the opposite. They are wired that way

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
kendrick93:
You gay?
Anyone who engages in anal is a gay or has gay tendencies
False.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
dollytino4real. Force or mutal both is always ok for u
i did not say force o!7
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
my chest grin my chest
not only ur chest add liver Jon!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by sogud(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Uteghe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ghbase.com/video-any-man-who-allows-his-wife-suck-his-joystick-is-an-automatic-gay-apostle-sarkodie/%3famp

u re talking nonsense...,ur wife own ur body, she cn do anything wit it...God sopot husband n wife should ve sex n do anything wit each oda, as long as u re nt suckin anoda man's dick Whch is fornication.

oga fake pastor please � stop misquoting d Bible
fake pastors every wer.....Kum n stop my wife frm suckin my dick n me sucking her pussy too.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
i did not say force o!7
Ok o.then wat did u say
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
not only ur chest add liver Jon!
dollytino4real wahlai i cnt just stop laughing u r just crack me up
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
dollytino4real wahlai i cnt just stop laughing u r just crack me up
abi laugh o! no body know wetin dey cause depression o!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
Ok o.then wat did u say
read my comment again
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by boninho: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mvena:
Then I like him Gay oo
Naughty you grin
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
read my comment again
you use the words compelling,forcing and mutual.so am not far from what you said
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by boninho: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
kateskitty:
And what if she just like to suck the lollypop just like some men like to lick the honey pot tongue
Kateskitty
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
you use the words compelling,forcing and mutual.so am not far from what you said

( where I see something wrong )in it is wen the other person is compelling or forcing u to do it! but with mutual understanding or acceptance from both partner is ok by me
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:

( where I see something wrong )in it is wen the other person is compelling or forcing u to do it! but with mutual understanding or acceptance from both partner is ok by me
it ok dear
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
it ok dear
ok
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok
can i give u my digit
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by stasius: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
And if u wash ur wife's plate then she is a lesbian.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by blacctvnaija(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Certified pvssy eater na hin i be.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
001spice:
can i give u my digit
wat is digit kwanu?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by matm: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
A lot of abominations are happening in d so called marriage institution.Penis used in passing urine and vagina through which blood flows monthly,and that smells urine is what a human being is sucking .
Tomorrow u will blame village people for ur woes.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
wat is digit kwanu?
digit means number
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Edobabe20:

You just sounded soooo frustrated ,see how you typed rubbish as if you know me personally, you're a big disgrace to manhood and your family at large ,smh for you, I really pity people who associates with you undecided

Lol...u have a very low IQ
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
lol this my SD will not kill me with laugh,fake pastor johnw47 come and see my romantic SD and how naughty he can get

stinky rose

lover of adultry, oral and anal sex etc.

the last thing me a christian would want is
reading you two of satans mob talking about sex acts, blow jobs etc.
in a thread called: "If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay "

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

you pretend christians are as blinded as can be:
2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

MaxInDHouse
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by contactikenna(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2021
All these Ghana pastors sef... anything for clout

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.