Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50112 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
All this Ghana people sef.

Their "alukoness" is legendary
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by milann: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Richy4:
I just want to know the exact place where it was written in the scripture embarassed
songs of solomon 1:20 suck to the glory of god
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Just because him no like am. Mtcheeeèeeeèew
and just because u love it. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by stormborn28(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
kateskitty:
And what if she just like to suck the lollypop just like some men like to lick the honey pot tongue
hmmmmmm
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmnprince:

Were you there when God was bestowing this apostolic title on them? Do you have evidence to support this your statement?
There is a difference between spirituality and physical things. A physical man can not comprehend a spiritual thing as it pertains to religion.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by overseasnbeyond: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
So what about last night?
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Spending123: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:
I thought you were Yoruba just minutes ago in the other thread?? cheesy grin

You done see am nah!!!

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by milann: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
demmie1:
If you lick your wife's plate, then you must be a lesbian
i licked after a nice meal
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

Having sex is a natural phenomenon..

The style you use to achieve it is the issue on the ground.. grin

The issue is not about where you put a d1ck but how you put the d1ck.. shocked

Your analogy on it should be about whether it is natural to eat with a spoon or with your fingers..
Eating with spoon or finger depends on the way of life of a particular people. Using same analogy, it is rare to see cultures supporting mouth gig or anal sex. Except you point that to me, I still maintain my stand on man on top of a woman
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Richy4(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
milann:
songs of solomon 1:20 suck to the glory of god

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy

Chai!!! I foolishly Googled it.. Thou shall not try that Again smiley..
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by emmnprince(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
edoairways:

There is a difference between spirituality and physical things. A physical man can not comprehend a spiritual thing as it pertains to religion.

Oh I see! I am the physical man, you're a spiritual man. Therefore, I cannot comprehend because what you, a spiritual man, commented is a spiritual thing.

If this is your answer, it's okay.

May your spirituality not lead you to where you don't wish to end up in after all said and done!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by theTranslator: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:

You done see am nah!!!
Who are you exactly?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by milann: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
i sure like to lick the honeypot
i have a big honeypot for you
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 99thEnemy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not

But you will let him bury his head in between your legs abi? grin
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Spending123: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:
Who are you exactly?
Am copa mondel, greetings from Mars.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by milann: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
KingAzari:

Which man even engages in sex in 2021 without a nasty badass bl0wjob? I can't and when I do it is always the most boring and annoying sex ever. And I am not gay.
i'm cumming, cumshot, facials!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Dminister(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Don't say that again o. When she gives head, tell me how can you ever think other women
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by theTranslator: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:

Am copa mondel, greetings from Mars.
I pity you
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Spending123: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:

I pity you

How? Please explain!!! Is it bad for my dad to be a Yoruba man and my mom an Igbo woman?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Shhhhhhit I guess I’m gay

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Fxwarrior: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't really think it's right for men of God to dictate how married people should sleep with each other when the parties involved are not complaining.

They should know where to draw the line.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by NybenSBF101(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
I enjoy my joystick being sucked and I hate anything that has to do with lgbt-shit. I no go stop requesting for it
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by kendrick93(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Can you do anal sex?
You gay? Anyone who engages in anal is a gay or has gay tendencies
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by abimic(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

"Meet my lovely wife" says nothing about how you are appreciated, as far as I am concerned he may screw an olosho less than 30 minutes after saying that. Some people just have sweet mouth, believe what the say at your peril.
You both have a point, but words and how you handle them speaks lot of volume. Meet my lovely wife and, she is here jare, can be read by your spouse in different ways. Me as a person read lots of meaning to words, more reason I cannot roll with regular women. Back to your point, even if he shagged an olosho before doesn't make him not know that his partner's feelings are important too. Some people are cursed with the spirit of lust, no matter how beautiful their spouses are, they would still cheat. Again, that he appreciated his wife publicly doesn't necessarily mean they are not at loggerheads in the house. So, even if he doesn't appreciate his wife with those words, but it's kind enough to show you're proud to have her.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Emeka71(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
kateskitty:
And what if she just like to suck the lollypop just like some men like to lick the honey pot tongue
Sounds sweet.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by EmyGod(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
I stand with the man, what the man say is very right. Anal, sucking your wife or the wife sucking the husband shouldn't be seen among believer's Unless you are not a Christian. It is very disgusting that men copy from animals instead of copying from our fellow men or God. Most of these acts are coming from animals and dark side. For sexual positions I can't condemn that one but it must be on mutual agreement between the husband and wife, I am not talking about the singles for they should wait after marriage.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Tremple8v: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
I still collect bJ 3 days ago. OGA park well .
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Divoc19(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
The thing shock me too o

Ask them.

MaxInDHouse:
My SB, something amazed me here!
How come the other guy quoted you before your comment? embarassed

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Na Nairaland ojoro, the guy posted, deleted and edited his post only to quote a later post! embarassed

Divoc19:

The thing shock me too o
Ask them.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by flex04(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
do u have one to suck?

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by flex04(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Edobabe20:

Yea just as your mother own

Any which way, your type no dey face divorce grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can Someone Smoke Cigarette During Ramadan? / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.