Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First (5903 Views)

I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything / Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? / App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2021
GloShare:
Nigerians can't support startups.

That guy isn't collecting any data. Make una go inspect the source code
Exactly, just a few lines of code that does what I mentioned on the post.

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by MidaserveNG: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IS THE PERSON IM CHATTING WITH GONNA SEE MY PHONE NUMBER
The WhatsApp number you registered with is ALWAYS seen by persons on the other side.

Could have become a redirected, stolen, destroyed.. or missing line.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Corroro: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice info, I'll have to try this out on my tecno phone
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Corroro:
Nice info, I'll have to try this out on my tecno phone
You b?
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Corroro: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
directonpc:

You b?
I be Corroro
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Corroro:
I be Corroro
LOL �. I no even sabi wetin I type like that.
Sorry boss
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Update 30/03/2021
I have added a little feature for group admins. You can now add members to your group without having to save their contact first.

This feature simply provides you with a User Interface to enter the group link and number of the new user you wish to add. Once you hit the start button, WhatsApp will be launched with an invite message pre-filled and the user's profile opened.

The tool still collects Zero private data and I am committed to keeping it that way. Want to buy me suya? we can arrange it. Cheers!!!!

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Emeka71(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Useful information.

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Singapore1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
@directonpc i see some people are bashing you, but i want you to know this is very useful for me, been using since you posted
kudos
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Singapore1:
@directonpc i see some people are bashing you, but i want you to know this is very useful for me, been using since you posted
kudos
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear the app helped. Have you tried the new WhatsApp group invite section?
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Happy Easter to everyone celebrating.

I am working on a small update for this project. Hopefully before weekend you will see it.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Happy Saturday, don't forget to try this tool the next time you message someone new from NL
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by whtsmodapk: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
It will ask you for a check code, top it off, and confirm it. You will get an OTP SMS, however you can get the OTP code through call in the event that you don't get any. gb whatsapp When the check is done, you would now be able to appreciate the highlights given by GBWhatsApp. The application discharges refreshes with loads of new highlights each month. So continue to refresh your application.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by garyjohnson1: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
whtsmodapk:
It will ask you for a check code, top it off, and confirm it. You will get an OTP SMS, however you can get the OTP code through call in the event that you don't get any. gb whatsapp When the check is done, you would now be able to appreciate the highlights given by GBWhatsApp. The application discharges refreshes with loads of new highlights each month. So continue to refresh your application.

Yes you are absolutely right only gbwhatsapp can do this because it is only one which have these ability to do so.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Xavier0980: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
garyjohnson1:

Yes you are absolutely right only gbwhatsapp can do this because it is only one which have these ability to do so.

if you think so then may be you have not used any other mod of WhatsApp like WhatsApp plus YOWhatsApp OGWhatsApp FMWhatsApp etc. am I right if wrong then correct me.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by bdaywishezz: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Your sister is your second mother companion and guardian. She is the best buddy who consistently adores you regardless of how naughtily you act. Wishing her cheerful birthday https://www.happybirthdaywishes.one/ and sending sincere Birthday Quotes will unquestionably make her inexpressibly pleased and grin. Tell her how lovable and lovely she is on the unique day. Express your adoration straight away with probably the best cheerful birthday messages for your sister and offer them via web-based media also. A sweet glad birthday message for your sister will cost you nothing. Notwithstanding, it would make an extraordinary effect on her heart as she will feel recalled even in the wake of getting hitched.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Goldbw122(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month people!

GOOD NEWS!!!
You can now use this tool offline by downloading the brand new Android App.

Get the app using this Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.whatsappchatstarter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Your Symbian Phone As a Webcam / Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded / Survey: 5.5 Inch And 5.0 Inch Mobile Phone. Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.