Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (68885 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach

Ebo leleyi nah! cool
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by sonnie10: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
haybhi1:
No, actually...
I'll say just break all ribs from the second to the sixth on the left side to the lateral side of the said man. You may remove the sternal's body too, for easy access.
If you're doing this from the posterior, just cut betweenT5 and T10 ribs.

Then proceed to cut the heart from the aortic arches and the suspensory bodies. Dip your right hand through into the middle mediastinum to remove heart with its pericardium covering.

The man would be left speechless that way, with ease.
It will shock you after all that, to learn that your man is situs inversus
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Then he should learn to cook and find the way to his heart himself. Call it self-love. cheesy

Self love is good bt too much of it can be counterproductive. That said a woman who makes her money and cooks for a man like this shud have a special place in heaven. grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by omaclarry(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
all mama out girls for don marry if na so, or marry wealthy men wey dey chop for their shop
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ladies where is the way to your heart and house?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Oizee(f): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many people here disagreeing with the op, I see them argue violently that the way to a man's heart is through his account, I see this thread not going beyond 3 pages. This I have seen.
oga prophet, the page don reach 4 o
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach
Your Moniker says it all Efulefu.
I don't know of a heart full of traffic jam problems of life, could allow mere food to reach it
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Map1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool can't do a day without the number 2 @ Marina.Peepz dat work around there Sabi better
that is poison bro
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by smile11s(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
mywells:
Ladies where is the way to your heart and house?

Why you wan know the way to her house? Wetin do your own house? What kind of wahala be this question biko.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Babaken(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
The first food is ghana banku with light soup.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by alizma: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The first picture depicting the soup, is that river Niger or Benue? What kind of watery soup is that? Someone can learn how to swim inside that plate!
No, it is the confluence of the two Rivers.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
alizma:

No, it is the confluence of the two Rivers.

Your head dey there!! grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZIINI:
Abi na lefulefu second account be this grin
wich account?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Stomach infrastructure
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Danielmegg(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Daht
Beans n Plantain
Wat a Wonderful Moment cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
lefulefu:
wich account?
Check Op's post
If you spell it backward na your moniker e go give cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:

After looking at the first picture I felt like telling Amadioha to come and take his sacrifice grin grin grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by uthlaw: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
bigcee:
It's a Ghanaian soup, eaten with fufu.
banku
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
But
Babaken:
The first food is ghana banku with light soup.
Belike you just won tell us say you don eat banku and light soup....That thing no be light soup sir,looks more like Draw(Okro soup).
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Three things the human brain can't ignore:
1. Good food
2. Attractive people/sex
3. Danger
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by uthlaw: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
bigcee:
It's a Ghanaian soup, eaten with fufu.
banku
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SugarSpill(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.

I thought I was the only one that felt the same way.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Prince001(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
pozehnani:
Men and food.

Not all men, na those ones that don't know how to cook! !!
Only Good character from a lady that can win my heart cos I'm picky!!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by 1F30M4(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
haybhi1:
No, actually...
I'll say just break all ribs from the second to the sixth on the left side to the lateral side of the said man. You may remove the sternal's body too, for easy access.
If you're doing this from the posterior, just cut betweenT5 and T10 ribs.

Then proceed to cut the heart from the aortic arches and the suspensory bodies. Dip your right hand through into the middle mediastinum to remove heart with its pericardium covering.

The man would be left speechless that way, with ease.

Haha you smart! You know it

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZIINI:

Check Op's post
If you spell it backward na your moniker e go give cheesy
I don see am cheesy
No be me be dat cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by millionboi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by pozehnani(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Prince001:

Not all men, na those ones that don't know how to cool!!!
Only Good character from a lady that can win my heart cos I'm picky!!!

O yeah?..
Ok.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Awesomeking: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Teaser4:
I'm a foodie... I no con get bodie...
you dont know what God has done for you.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Geeboy10(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is a Ghanaian delicacy... Fufu with light soup. The bowl says it all...
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Teaser4(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Awesomeking:
you dont know what God has done for you.
I look younger than my age lol... almost mid30s but I look 18

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by milann: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.
proudly prepared by chef poco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.