Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? (21355 Views)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by sleeknaija(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arijude:
"na why them dey kill people like you" just see how you're making mouth. You can't be muslim without being fanatic. That's for sure. All of you are one. Nothing different from boko boys operating from sambisa forest and other muslims in the streets.

Stfu u ignorant f**l. Dont be so quick to judge people because of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bola146:

God bless you. I can't marry a Muslim or herbalist, no matter how rich is he.
HOW ABOUT ME A MONOTHEIST sad

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by OneYeyeBoi: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
urbobo20:
it never and it will never be a problem . am a christan born and broth up in delta state . married a yoruba muslem born and broth up in lagos , and we both move to warri we are leaving in peace and respect
why didn't you marry an Hausa or funani moslem?

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Proton99: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
It doesn't.
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by OneYeyeBoi: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
specialmati:
a christian suppose not ask this kind question if truly you are a Christian. What have you been practicing
secularistianity

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Just so you know, a Muslim man is encouraged to marry non muslim Ladies to propagate islam but they are ready to kill their own daughter if she dares bring a Christian man home for marriage.

The question is are you ready to wear hijab and slam your head six times a day on the floor? Cos you and your children cannot escape it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by bowdas(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
people of Israel suffer very much because of this rubbish stupid mistake

3 Likes

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by meobizy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
I never see traditionalists asking these questions. It is always Christians and Muslims. Atheists are better off, I see. Come to think of it, everyone else is better off than those two religions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

na dog meat (404) sure pass bros grin

If you no gree chop Fulani cow meat and drink fresh nunu as your source of animal protein then nothing for you oh! grin grin grin

forget about 404

She go start recite ruling for you grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Tcwork: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyi22:
From my inbox

I met this guy in my final year in school, we almost shared the same view in life, he possesed all the qualities I need in a man.

He's so caring, kind, handsome, a good pay Job n from a humble home, I can't deny the fact that I Love him.

But the issue is that he's a Muslim while am a christian lady.

Pls house does religion matters in marriage
Are you ready to change your religion? If you are then it's all good but if not you should reconsider

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by urbobo20(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
because it has never been my destiny
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by luluman: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bola146:

God bless you. I can't marry a Muslim or herbalist, no matter how rich is he.
I'll believe you if you are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by SATANISGOD: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
i am marrying a fulani. Bleep religion. i will convert to islam
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by ABCthings: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
meobizy:
I never see traditionalists asking these questions. It is always Christians and Muslims. Atheists are better off, I see. Come to think of it, everyone else is better off than those two religions.
are you a atheist?

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by ABCthings: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
meobizy:
do you have any data or prove to back your allegations?
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Arijude(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Speak for yourself. Stop displaying your incurable ignorance here.
that's just the truth

3 Likes

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
99thEnemy:

If you no gree chop Fulani cow meat and drink fresh nunu as your source of animal protein then nothing for you oh! grin grin grin

forget about 404

She go start recite ruling for you grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol no be me and her my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol, people keep asking, how will you raise your kids? What about your kids future? Clowns. You don't need religion to raise kids. If that were the case, most Nigerian folks would be morally upright.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kapeter:
So tell us, is he ibo muslim? grin

You mean Ndigbo مسلم ? grin grin grin
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Enculer: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
You want to become the 1st of many wives.
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
Why would you be asking this, Yes it's important. It doesn't matter how nice he is, as long as he is an unbeliever, he is disqualified. The bible say don't be equally yoked ( marriage ) with unbelievers
so if u see a depressed prostitute in need of help u wont show her care.its only christains u will be converting..nowadays evangelism is trying to convert another christian to leave his own church and start your own..is this not mockery

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Offpoint1: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

Do Muslim believe that Jesus Christ is lord, if not then they are unbelievers, that's what I mean.
Do you know you're unbeliever to a Muslim too?

In the Muslim view, you won't go heaven and Christian view, the Muslim guy won't go to heaven.... Do you see the damage of religion here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by deardevil(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yea I think it's does cause few days ago I was having a chit chat Talk with a lady ( Muslim lady) if she considering dating outside her religion but said never thst she can only have a think with you if you're an Alfa, sheik or better still a Muslim person like herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Neoteny(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyi22:
From my inbox

I met this guy in my final year in school, we almost shared the same view in life, he possesed all the qualities I need in a man.

He's so caring, kind, handsome, a good pay Job n from a humble home, I can't deny the fact that I Love him.

But the issue is that he's a Muslim while am a christian lady.

Pls house does religion matters in marriage

Is that you in your profile?

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Arijude(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
sleeknaija:

Stfu u ignorant f**l. Dont be so quick to judge people because of their religion.
you must be a muslim terrorist. They hate hearing the truth
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by kmaster007: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
blazepascal:
its never a problem
you think so
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by ayenale1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
My sister marry him so that he can change and be born again...nothing is impossible...

1 Like

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by kmaster007: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
life matters
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Abeljimmy22r(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
No
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oliver twist suit yourself, shey u don already see all the qualities needed from a man.... carry on now. People like you full north
Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by BadEnglish(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm a christian while my fiancee na Muslim and we get along just fine with our religions. Infact I bought a prayer mat and plastic kettle and kept in my apartment, whenever she's around she observes her prayers and I respect her belief as she does mine. Aye Yi o le. Na we make am dey hard

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? by descarado: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yes, for the religious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone / Reno Omokri: 'Arranged Marriages Have The Least Divorce. Avoid Premarital Sex' / Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.