Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" (37097 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
lastchild:
our problem is that we expect too much from these men of God, when they speak like human they are, everybody starts crying
the "mumu" he used in his word doesn't make him less of a man of God
he speaks like human that he is
You think his using the word "mumu" is the fault in the statement there? embarassed
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by lastchild: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You think his using the word "mumu" is the fault in the statement there? embarassed
am speaking to those that criticize him for using the word "mumu"

besides, what's the fault in his statement
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
You people won't go and start unah church and start buying Aeroplane up-and-down. Make unah dey here dey gibberish for another man's destiny.
Money, unah no donate. Tithe unah no pay. Offering unah no give. Seed nkoh, unah no plant.
Na only curse, curse and bad belly wey unah Sabi.
GOD self, unah never askam wetin be Him mind. Unah just dey sweat like mumu wet no get handwork, vocation or anything.
Make unah dey sidon for house dey learn Queen's English for another man's work.
I don talk finish.
Unah know wetin unah they fight for inside Church wet unah no know A, B or C!
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
lastchild:
am speaking to those that criticize him for using the word "mumu"
besides, what's the fault in his statement
Did you actually read what the man is suggested to have said? undecided
Or are you here to convince us that he never said what it is he is claimed to have said? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by walkingshadow911: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:

Dear Junior Jesus Those Who Give A Fvck And Are Gullible Went That Way

oh boy! this ur pix funny die. u guys will not kill person with laugher o gringringrin

anytime am bored i just come to nairaland.. hahahaha!
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Guyman111: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
���
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Georgereal277(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I would have called on Daddy Freeze to comment on this story but I realised he is busy trying to hustle and raise N 5 million to pay the guy whose wife he slept with grin
It seems 2021 is the year of transformation for Daddy Freeze...

[img]https://images./7Ge86rYuwzSSfyNcF5Rqtm.gif[/img]
you own mouth go cause problem ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by lastchild: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Or are you here to convince us that he never said what it is he is claimed to have said? undecided
that's why I said you should correct me by pinning out the faulty language in his his utterances

I stand to be corrected
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by samwillyco1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Peter and Paul of PSQUARE you both should come and see prayer point oo and repeat after him grin cool grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
lastchild:
that's why I said you should correct me by pinning out the faulty language in his his utterances
I stand to be corrected
Did you refuse the OP? lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by lastchild: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Polyglot7pointO: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Same here. I used to even place his words above any other including that of Jesus, but now I know much better.

Thanks and God bless.
lol u are a funny person but I will never mention benson idahosa and bishop ekpo in the same sentence with the crop of pastors we have nowadays... and if u don’t know the aforementioned revered men I can’t help u either..

Thanks and Godbless
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Solowande(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Whoever is handling his account is good at what he's doing... He really deserve his wages...

See savage
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
lol u are a funny person but I will never mention benson idahosa and bishop ekpo in the same sentence with the crop of pastors we have nowadays... and if u don’t know the aforementioned revered men I can’t help u either..

Thanks and Godbless
I can. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
jesusjnr1:
Lol!

Words of a so-called apostle on marble.

And concerning Benson Idahosa, after his death, his church made serious efforts to retrace their steps to their founding principles, which is depicted by the church motto, "evangelism is our supreme task", to show that the man, who introduced many to the "prosperity gospel" including some of today's church leaders, had clearly lost focus along the way and his church had derailed from its original course.

That aside, the man was a rare breed. I hope he made it at the end.

God bless.
Nothing like prosperity gospel,

Each time you ask God for your daily bread or Abraham's blessing.....that's prosperity prayer
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
femi4:
Nothing like prosperity gospel,
Each time you ask God for your daily bread or Abraham's blessing.....that's prosperity prayer
Asking God for your daily bread is same as asking God for prosperity? So, when a child asks his parents for his daily bread, it is akin to asking for prosperity? shocked

As far as asking for Abraham's blessing, isn't that same as coveting that which does not belong to you? Abraham's blessing belongs to the children of Isreal. Why would God take that which belongs to His children, Israel, and give it to you? It will never happen. ! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Asking God for your daily bread is same as asking God for prosperity? shocked
Yes, prosperity is relative.

That you have something to eat means you prosper more than those that have not
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
femi4:
Yes, prosperity is relative.
That you have something to eat means you prosper more than those that have not
Not really! According to the dictionary, it isn't at all as relative as you claim.
Prosperity is success or the state of success, especially financial or material success. Prosperity often implies success in terms of wealth, health, and happiness. But it can also be used more broadly.
The verb "prosper" means to achieve prosperity
Now, a child who requests his daily bread from his parents does not necessarily achieve "happiness", wealth and the lot, from the receipt of his daily bread, does he now? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Not really! According to the dictionary, it isn't at all as relative as you claim.

Now, a child who requests his daily bread from his parents does not necessarily achieve "happiness", wealth and the lot, from the receipt of his daily bread, does he now? undecided
You just said prosperity = Success

That argument is successfully closed
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by IMASTEX: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I would have called on Daddy Freeze to comment on this story but I realised he is busy trying to hustle and raise N 5 million to pay the guy whose wife he slept with grin

Which Freeze grin grin grin You don't know Sule. He has shot Freeze's mouth with the usual. He is now advertising for him.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by gulfer: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Abeg, who ask am kwesion?
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Hian, wetin person no go see for Nairaland.com, Lol at this your gif shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by savageyoungboy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
It is well
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Dex4(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
A pastor said that?.....that's it,I'm done with Church...opari
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by esiri4jesu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that the fact he said he bought his third jet during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic doesn't mean he owns 3 jets, IgbereTV reports.

He said this while responding to a follower.

Apostle Suleman had shared a photo of Archbishop Benson Idahosa to celebrate him on the anniversary of his death.

Commenting, a follower wrote:

And Suleman replied:

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1370305585258844165?s=20
Poor damage control.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Lordbukas: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oga it is not what you meant. You told us in the video,"when I bought my 3rd private jet, I have 3". That's what you said , you can't have 3 and have sold 2 except you were lieing in that video just to feel big.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Hastala: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Cashify: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by maste: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who do you think you are talking to? It's people like you that give christianity a bad name. You did not testify of the souls you have been used by the HOLY SPIRIT to save. Can you fly like a bird? If you like buy rockets. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Remember Lot's wife.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Nigra(f): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
You are a MUMU Man,what are you doing with jets? Ode.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by DrYinka2: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fake apostles everywhere. Ole!
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by backtalkG(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
dododawa1:
two mouth ipob
the guy is a typical afonja grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.