Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" (37098 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
lastchild:
that's why I said you should correct me by pinning out the faulty language in his his utterances

I stand to be corrected

Lordbukas:
Oga it is not what you meant. You told us in the video,"when I bought my 3rd private jet, I have 3". That's what you said , you can't have 3 and have sold 2 except you were lieing in that video just to feel big.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Meesquared000(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Charlatans.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by gbishman: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
It is said "in the last days they would be false prophets" it's really not hard to know them.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Mekas2016(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wao!
TruthHurts1:
I would have called on Daddy Freeze to comment on this story but I realised he is busy trying to hustle and raise N 5 million to pay the guy whose wife he slept with grin
It seems 2021 is the year of transformation for Daddy Freeze...

[img]https://images./7Ge86rYuwzSSfyNcF5Rqtm.gif[/img]
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Hassanmaye(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yahoo thief feeding fat on the tithes paid by the poor. And these same poor people go dey defend am. Poverty is a bastard!
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by chaloskyx: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
suLIEman you are a false prophet of course we know you dont own 1 jet talk less of 3 you makeup all these blessing and lies so your followers would feel you are blessed and can receive their blessings by extension through you. miracles blessings etc all na scam you are a motivational speaker who does not have one ounce of Gods blessing hes a fraud like many other pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Polyglot7pointO: 1:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I can. undecided
weyrey alaso u go soon dey alright
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by 99thEnemy(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2021
You are a mumu, You were born a mumu, oh Lord help you not to die a mumu. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by DrMuzungu(m): 4:00am On Mar 13, 2021
If you pretend to be a man of God, while buying a 3rd jet, then you are a fraudster, thief and a motherbleeper.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Let's leave judgement for God.

https://www./199678591951980

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by zoedew: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2021
ebukajay184:
Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that the fact he said he bought his third jet during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic doesn't mean he owns 3 jets, IgbereTV reports.

He said this while responding to a follower.

Apostle Suleman had shared a photo of Archbishop Benson Idahosa to celebrate him on the anniversary of his death.

Commenting, a follower wrote:

And Suleman replied:

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1370305585258844165?s=20

Best to not be controversial! Controversy will distract from set goals and make one less effective at carrying out a life mission.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2021
A man of God I respect said some things about this man even before his scandals started. I found it hard to believe then but it's all making sense to me now lately. Bible had already said it that, by their fruits you shall know them. Giving prophecies here and there doesn't make one a child/man of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2021
femi4:
Nothing like prosperity gospel,

Each time you ask God for your daily bread or Abraham's blessing.....that's prosperity prayer
I don't actually call it the gospel of "prosperity" but mammon gospel which encourages materialism, covetousness, greed, corruption, crime etc. and overall makes the majority of people to be poorer but few richer.

It's a component of the doctrine of the Pharisees that Jesus warned His disciples to be wary of.

Praying for God to meet one's need is according to the Will of God. God wants to meet everyone's need, but not want! You need to understand the difference between need and want to be able to comprehend this.

And I don't pray for Abraham's blessing and wouldn't advice anyone to do that because such a prayer is a function of ignorance.

Abraham's blessing came to him not by prayer but by the obedience of God's Word, so I pray to be obedient to God's Word instead and now God calls me a blessing just as He said He'd make Abram if he obeys His Word.

In a nutshell, people should learn to seek the things of God first and to obey His Word. That's the best and wisest way to get blessed and become a blessing.

God bless.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
I don't actually call it the gospel of "prosperity" but mammon gospel which encourages materialism, covetousness, greed, corruption, crime etc. and overall makes the majority of people to be poorer but few richer.

It's a component of the doctrine of the Pharisees that Jesus warned His disciples to be wary of.

Praying for God to meet one's need is according to the Will of God. God wants to meet everyone's need, but not want! You need to understand the difference between need and want to be able to comprehend this.

And I don't pray for Abraham's blessing and wouldn't advice anyone to do that because such a prayer is a function of ignorance.

Abraham's blessing came to him not by prayer but by the obedience of God's Word, so I pray to be obedient to God's Word instead and now God calls me a blessing just as He said He'd make Abram if he obeys His Word.

In a nutshell, people should learn to seek the things of God first and to obey His Word. That's the best and wisest way to get blessed and become a blessing.

God bless.
Dont be ignorant, If Jabez prayer is legit, nothing is wrong with Abraham's blessing.

The Rich man lost his soul not because he was rich but because he doesn't give to the poor
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2021
femi4:
Dont be ignorant, If Jabez prayer is legit, nothing is wrong with Abraham's blessing.

The Rich man lost his soul not because he was rich but because he doesn't give to the poor
What made it legit? Because God answered it? Compare God's answer of his request to that of Solomon, then you'd understand, if you really wanted to, the difference between praying according to the Will of God and just praying.

Just so you'd also know, God also granted the request of the children of Israel for a king, even though it went contrary to His Will and greatly displeased Him.

So God granting someone prayer request doesn't mean it pleased Him or was legit, but only a prayer according to the Will of God pleases God. That was why Solomon's prayer where He didn't ask for such blessings for himself as Jabez had done, but to serve God's interest pleased God. It was because he prayed according to the Will of God.

You can keep praying like Jabez if you wish though, but i know better than that, hence i want to please God with my prayer like Solomon did with his. He deserves such a prayer.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
What made it legit? Because God answered it? Compare God's answer of his request to that of Solomon, then you'd understand, if you really wanted to, the difference between praying according to the Will of God and just praying.

Just so you'd also know, God also granted the request of the children of Israel for a king, even though it went contrary to His Will and greatly displeased Him.

So God granting someone prayer request doesn't mean it pleased Him or was legit, but only a prayer according to the Will of God pleases God. That was why Solomon's prayer where He didn't ask for such blessings for himself as Jabez had done, but to serve God's interest pleased God. It was because he prayed according to the Will of God.
And what makes Jabez prayer illegal

Show me where it was a permissible/tolerated will
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
femi4:
And what makes Jabez prayer illegal

Show me where it was a permissible/tolerated will
You don't really care about what pleases God, do you?

Go and see why God blessed Solomon with what He didn't ask for as Jabez had done. The point is pleasing God and praying according to the Will of God even as Jesus the perfect example did while He was here on Earth.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by femi4: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You don't really care about what pleases God, do you?

Go and see why God blessed Solomon with what He didn't ask for as Jabez had done. The point is pleasing God and praying according to the Will of God even as Jesus the perfect example did while He was here on Earth.
If you can't answer the question, close this chapter
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2021
femi4:
If you can't answer the question, close this chapter
Just because you can't figure it out don't mean I haven't answered.

Here's what God had to say Himself so you can see the difference. Pay particular attention to the bolded!

1 Kings 3:10-13 (KJV)

And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.
And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;
Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.
And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.

I hope you've been able to learn from God's Own Mouth what's wrong with Jabez' request which y'all Christians who ought to know better are still erroneously praying.
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Numerouno94(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
LMS1:
Dear Junior Jesus Those Who Give A Fvck And Are Gullible Went That Way
Na sambisa forest direction u wan send d guy go so ooo. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by LMS1(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na sambisa forest direction u wan send d guy go so ooo. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by BoraWizzle(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2021
This guy is just a basket mouth.... Aba!!
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by OyinO: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2021
There's no single true Christian in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.