Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) (45216 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ahhhh... na Tinubu cause the red mud undecided

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
InventTech:

The colour of beauty is black. cool

Stop deceiving yourself bro, black is evil and wicked. What's beautiful about africa? The bad roads, contaminated water, wicked witches and wizards or the wretched economy? Africa is hell on earth, abeg no provoke me o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by SavageMaster: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:
Congratulations To Owerri_chic And Orjisblog

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

The rain is about to start, help us fix this road please!!

#endbadroadsinowerri #Orjisblog #orjisblogm

Hmm...una get mind oh.

Anyways, I just pray your sacrifice will not be in vain. Seems like Imo State is cursed with bad leaders.

God bless your union!

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by BREYZ: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

Why una two no iron na? Na bad road cause am too?
Yeye dey smell cheesy grin cheesy
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by InventTech: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Stop deceiving yourself bro, black is evil and wicked. What's beautiful about africa? The bad roads, contaminated water, wicked witches and wizards or the wretched economy? Africa is hell on earth, abeg no provoke me o.

Black, white, red, green, blue etc., are all colours, so what's your point?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by harmony75: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
useless politicians in IMO state the governors after sworning them in is to be hunting the past government what a shame?!!

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
This lady have a look of a good lady..

I see joy and happiness in this union..

Falseprophet1

I’m I right or you see something different?

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
But Hope Uzodinma is building roads na, let's give him credit for that.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by stunning4real: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
I hope the couple will be happy looking back at this picture after 10years of marriage.

Make yourself happy even if Govt is useless
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Juicer117: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
poverty no good ooo🤦
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na blog clout abi na wedding?
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:

Lol. A road as far away as Orogwe community in Owerri senatorial district.

All because the governors from 2011 till today have a deep rooted disdain for urban development in Orlu urban center, with Okigwe as collateral victim, hence they concentrate on urban development of Owerri senatorial district; continue to look for Owerri development master plan, never look for the development master plan for Imo state.

Owerri senatorial district won lottery since 2011 till today for having political leaders who have a huge disdain for anything named Orlu.

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rocha must be hand till death
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rochas must be hanged!!!!!!
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by chrizzyace: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad

Lol mehn you get problem oo. How’s their complexion your business, abi is that what makes marriage last? Abeggii you can see the smiles on their faces. They will be happy and fine together.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Rocha must be hand till death

Blackmail!!

Because most of the people from Orlu senatorial district are poorly educated due to denial of tertiary education institutions in Orlu zone, they have no voice in Imo state. Imo state and its development process became an affair of development of Owerri senatorial district where mass education exists from locating all tertiary education institutions in Imo state closest to Owerri area. The masses of Owerri zone very better educated use every blackmail to force governors of Imo state to concentrate on massive urban expansion and modern development of Owerri zone.
Rochas built about 99% of what he thought was development in Owerri senatorial district.

Uzodinma has followed the footsteps of Rochas as he has been reconstructing only Owerri urban roads - tiny or no attention to rest of Imo state.

Your blackmail is for the birds of the air.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Happiness is free

Happy married life, wishing you a fruitful marital life

Ndi Potopoto Republic tongue

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
But I thought all the roads in SE have been fixed by GEJ

What do I know self...
did Obasanjo fix all the south west road ?
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
isan:
Potopoto republic

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:

Na same pattern used to blackmail governor Hope Uzodinma and his Works Commissioner to start work on PolyNekede to FUTO road.

You have started your own.

But there are similar roads in Orlu and Okigwe areas long forgotten, and which had never had asphalt on them since Imo state was created, whereas, this road in Orogwe and the Nekede-FUTO road have been asphalted many times since Imo state was created, but got worn out due to pedestrian and vehicular traffics from excess population influx from Orlu and Okigwe zones into Owerri deriving from concentration of nearly all government subsidized tertiary education institutions and amenities in Owerri senatorial district.

Don’t worry, governor Uzodinma shall rebuild the road very soon, humans in Orlu continue to live on urban roads of dust/mud or dilapidated.

It’s not your fault.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by aryzgreat: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
APC years of maladministration in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
I am not surprise that's Owerri for you

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by wackpoet(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Black man and inferiority complex. Shame on you brother

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
aryzgreat:
APC years of maladministration in Imo state.

APC government in Imo state favours only Owerri senatorial district, because the 2 APC governors hardly see beyond Owerri area as worthy of modern development.

Population of Owerri area tripled since APC was brought to Imo state by Rochas Okorocha.

Okorocha enlarged about 4 existing urban roads in Orlu that led to the Akokwa road to his Ogboko home town in Ideato. He retreated to urban expansion of Owerri, attracting population influx into Owerri, tripled the population of Owerri in 8 years. So far, Hope Uzodinma has continued in Okorocha’s footsteps.

Nobody in Owerri thinks it’s better to modernize Orlu and Okigwe that started Imo state as urban centers with Owerri, so that people of Imo state can settle comfortably in Orlu and Okigwe areas.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
wackpoet:

Black man and inferiority complex. Shame on you brother

You have a problem, like most blacks everything is seen from the lens of racism.

The guy stated the obvious based on their complexion he never said black was bad, is like two fat people or couple getting married and someone insinuates that their children will be fat, does that mean the person is faticist if there is any word like that or that the person is saying been fat is bad?
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Bros na God de give pikin o.
Person way short marry tall woman. Las Las e no fort born even one
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
InventTech:

Black, white, red, green, blue etc., are all colours, so what's your point?? undecided

If you didn't get the point then you have to keep scrolling, leave it for people that can comprehend.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
onuman:

Blackmail!!

Because most of the people from Orlu senatorial district are poorly educated due to denial of tertiary education institutions in Orlu zone, they have no voice in Imo state. Imo state and its development process became an affair of development of Owerri senatorial district where mass education exists from locating all tertiary education institutions in Imo state closest to Owerri area. The masses of Owerri zone very better educated use every blackmail to force governors of Imo state to concentrate on massive urban expansion and modern development of Owerri zone.
Rochas built about 99% of what he thought was development in Owerri senatorial district.

Uzodinma has followed the footsteps of Rochas as he has been reconstructing only Owerri urban roads - tiny or no attention to rest of Imo state.

Your blackmail is for the birds of the air.
Your parents!!!
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
blueAgent:

You have a problem, like most blacks everything is seen from the lens of racism.

The guy stated the obvious based on their complexion he never said black was bad, is like two fat people or couple getting married and someone insinuates that their children will be fat, does that mean the person is faticist if there is any word like that or that the person is saying been fat is bad?

You dey mind them? You better leave them before they call you a racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Asianjollof007:

You dey mind them? You better leave them before they call you a racist.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Caption This Proposal Picture / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.