Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) (45214 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by vengertime: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
IMO state governors knows how to fight dirty in public, but they can't use the same fighting spirit to alleviate the suffering if it's citizens by building good roads.

Even though I don't like APC or supreme court governor, I was in Owerri earlier this week and I am impressed with the roads Uzodinma is doing around Imo State, Owerri especially. This groom is an idiot, if you watch closely at the road he's standing on, they've completed the gutter what's left is to start asphalt paving just like so many other roads they were doing.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by franchasng: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
BKayy:
This is exactly why our politicians are strongly against Biafra or Igbo only state.
Our people are not the type to keep quiet why our homes rot.
Kudos to the brave new wedded family. Your loyalty and passion for the progress of your city is outstanding.
Happy married life
So you really believed that they actually wedded as in wedding to live as horsepant and knives shocked shocked
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad
Are you a racist?
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by kelechi50: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nuttella:
But Hope Uzodinma is building roads na, let's give him credit for that.
he is building roads in your fathers house abi, from Naze junction to ihiagwa and federal university of technology owerri is a dead trap as the rain is approaching, so kindly mention the roads Uzodinma has commissioned but rather chasing cult shameful
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Your parents!!!

What has my parents you called got to do with here, if not that you are a half-baked, semi-educated person?

You should have continued with holding weddings and swimming in the bad roads in Owerri senatorial district yet to be reconstructed by Uzodinma government, as your blackmail tool.
Many of you from Owerri zone no longer understand that development of Imo state must extend beyond Owerri senatorial district.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
That road is under construction and is even outside town. People of Imo State play politics with everything

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abagworo:
That road is under construction and is even outside town. People of Imo State play politics with everything

The road is outside Owerri town but because Rochas left the legacy of all of Owerri senatorial district must be first developed to one mega city, too many people in the state have taken the Rochas legacy since he left office.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm coming back to comment ...

*Mixing lean...*
I'll drink too abeg

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by murphyrichy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
I have not seen this type of wedding gown
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad

You are stupid but you don't know it. Must everybody crave to have fair kids?

What happened to our African black colour?

Black is beautiful if you don't know that
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
DO NOT label God's creation charcoals. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
onuman:

What has my parents you called got to do with here, if not that you are a half-baked, semi-educated person?

You should have continued with holding weddings and swimming in the bad roads in Owerri senatorial district yet to be reconstructed by Uzodinma government, as your blackmail tool.
Many of you from Owerri zone no longer understand that development of Imo state must extend beyond Owerri senatorial district.
your parents (part 2)!!!!

... and watch out for (part 3).
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
stieyven:

DO NOT label God's creation charcoals. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Apostle, I never called God's creation Charcoal
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iceman2017:

You are stupid but you don't know it. Must everybody crave to have fair kids?

What happened to our African black colour?

Black is beautiful if you don't know that

I can't be any stupid than you are cuz I can't remember where I said Black ain't beautiful
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
offset67:
why are you so stupid?
So I don't have a right to my own opinion again
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bwilliam:

The God that sent them to inhabit the equatorial belt of the world, where there is overexposure to sunlight all year long, and saw it fit to bless them with melanin to protect them from sun, knew what he was doing.

The truth is I was not abusing the fact that he was a Black man but you already took it on you that I was abusing the Black race and that's one of the major thing plaguing us as a people. Misunderstanding

wackpoet:

Black man and inferiority complex. Shame on us all

Nothing inferior bout what i said or is there any??
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

your parents (part 2)!!!!

... and watch out for (part 3).

... a bastard who does not know the meaning of parents.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Nigeria is not making any progress at all. Any body that says nigeria is making progress, may the life of such person be like Nigeria and may God punish the person and his/her entire generations. The country is extremely useless.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Jonathan39: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Have you been to Ogun state. If you go there, you will realise Nigeria has no hope
Vultron101:
compare to Edo State Imo state is too good in the area of roads Edo State has some of the worse roads in the entire West Africa. If you think am lieing just visit Edo State the rainy season and see for yourself it is only 10% of the roads in Edo State that are motorable.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Zetty177x: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Bride/ wife! Na wa for ur wedding skirt

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Zetty177x: 5:45am On Mar 14, 2021
Vultron101:
compare to Edo State Imo state is too good in the area of roads Edo State has some of the worse roads in the entire West Africa. If you think am lieing just visit Edo State the rainy season and see for yourself it is only 10% of the roads in Edo State that are motorable.

What data did u impute to get the 10% result?

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

... a bastard who does not know the meaning of parents.
wow! finally your parents (part 3)!!!

I'm loving this now, Lego my boy lets see if your parents 4 will be out,,,,woo!
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by opey112(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2021
This is a kind of protest about protest
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin.sad

Let's see ur wife and kids.

It is said that those that cannot do anything good, are always the first to criticize everything.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Psoul:

Let's see ur wife and kids.

It is said that those that cannot do anything good, are always the first to criticize everything.

Those are the words of a Fool and you're incredibly one and a Big one at it.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don't say what you don't know.

Repairing those roads in Owerr are the sole responsibilities of the Gov general of SE. Tinubu happens to be the Gov general since 1999 till date and has not deemed it fit to do anything about it.

We were made to understand that there is no water in Enugu state and Tinubu has been duly informed, what did he do about it? Nothing.

Tinubu embezzled all the money meant to develop the east and stacked them inside bullion van.

grin grin
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

Those are the words of a Fool and you're incredibly one and a Big one at it.

Hahahahahahaha............See as d thing dey pain am.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
When a brainless person run out defense, he will start throwing sand and biting.
My dear, I understand your predicament.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
GeneralPula:
This lady have a look of a good lady..

I see joy and happiness in this union..

Falseprophet1

I’m I right or you see something different?
You saw rightly my brother...they deserve happiness considering the suffering this marriage endured.

This I have seen.
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Bwilliam(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
heendrix:

The truth is I was not abusing the fact that he was a Black man but you already took it on you that I was abusing the Black race and that's one of the major thing plaguing us as a people. Misunderstanding

Why are you being needlessly defensive. You made a comment on their skin colour, and i simply stated that there is a reason (evolutionary adaption) that we black people have melanin in our skin.
I never in any way insinuated that i thought you were "abusing the Black race", and for you to presume that i was, is a reflection of your state of mind and consciousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride / Caption This Proposal Picture / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.