Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Challenge Nairaland Men. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Challenge Nairaland Men. (5647 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Strictly For Virgins, Nairaland Men Please Stay Away / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Useless Broke Nigerian girl.
Send me some paper, can you??
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
IN THE RELATIONSHIP I THINK "LOVE IS THE MACHINE, MONEY(MEN) IS THE OIL/PETROL NEEDED TO MOVE IT, WHILE LADIES ARE THE RIDERS(BENEFICIARIES).
So, how will a machine move if there is no rider? cheesy

At least, when there is no fuel the lady can push the machine till she gets to her destination.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:

So, how will a machine move if there is no rider? cheesy

At least, when there is no fuel the lady can push the machine till she gets to her destination.
Push KE ? NA STAGNANT THE MACHINE GO DEY. SEE WOMEN WEY THE DEY INSIDE MOTOR MEN THE PUSH AM
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by ikillbrokegirls: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Just to prove a point? Nah! girls like you won't smell $ shiiitt from me

StacyO:

Send me some paper, can you??
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Just to prove a point? Nah! girls like you won't smell $ shiiitt from me

[center][/center]

cheesy

Rich folks never make noise.

Shift make I see road.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by ikillbrokegirls: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Broke girls never ask for shiit. Now beat it

StacyO:

cheesy

Rich folks never make noise.

Shift make I see road.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Push KE ? NA STAGNANT THE MACHINE GO DEY. SEE WOMEN WEY THE DEY INSIDE MOTOR MEN THE PUSH AM

With the help of trusted persons, it will be very much pushable
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
Broke girls never ask for shiit. Now beat it

You only took a short test.

But, failed woefully like the yahoo boy you are.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:

With the help of trusted persons, it will be very much pushable
Hahahaha with the help of trusted fuel u meant. I knw very much that a lady cannot hope on her fellow in times like this.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Hahahaha with the help of trusted fuel u meant. I knw very much that a lady cannot hope on her fellow in times like this.

You brought up the argument but, I think you barely wanted it to be.

When there's no fuel, there is every possibility the lady would have to push the car or bike till she's gets to her final destination.

In the absence of her physical power, she can employ the help of other people( which may include men, women and family members to help push the relationship forward).

A friend in need, is a friend indeed after all.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:

When there's no fuel, there is every possibility the lady would have to push the car or bike till she's gets to her final destination.

In the absence of her physical power, she can employ the help of other people( which may include men, women and family members to help push the relationship forward).

I GUESS U WANT IT UR WAY. NO PROBLEM DEAR
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:

CME JOIN ME ON THE TABLE.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I GUESS U WANT IT UR WAY. NO PROBLEM DEAR

Nah

Not at all.

Trying to point out my own side of the argument.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Akuruoulo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
StacyO:

Nah
Not at all.
Trying to point out my own side of the argument.
NO PROBLEM
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by ikillbrokegirls: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
I knew it gon lead to this
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2021
StacyO:

Let's take Linda Ikeji as a case study.

With the kind of wealth she has at her disposal, what exactly do you think she needs a man for?
To be a baby mama!!
Yea she f**ked a man to get to that title!
HAVE SENSE and stop arguing blindly!
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by zexy2030(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2021
StacyO:

In a relationship, you as the man have the right to define how it works.

If you aim sex, you get sex.

However, no one offers you sex in a relationship. That is one thing you guys fail to understand smiley

Sex is consensual. No one offers it to you.

However, a higher percentage of Nigerian men can't boast of introducing anything meaningful into their partner's life.
It's not rocket science,you can't get what you don't offer.
Ladies are built and cursed to be dependent on men, while men in turn use them as procreation and pleasure tools.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
zexy2030:
Ladies are built and cursed to be dependent on men, while men in turn use them as procreation and pleasure tools.

Why do men complain when ladies demand for money then?

And who exactly is enjoying the whole pleasure thing during sex?
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by zexy2030(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
StacyO:

Why do men complain when ladies demand for money then?

And who exactly is enjoying the whole pleasure thing during sex?
the ladies do, we face too much while chasing relevance but meet women for relief, chasing money can be very depressing, but after each sex rounds energy n worth is restored to chase money
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
zexy2030:

the ladies do, we face too much while chasing relevance but meet women for relief, chasing money can be very depressing, but after each sex rounds energy n worth is restored to chase money
Quite confusing.

You saying you need sex as an energetic tool?
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by JohnSin97: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2021
StacyO:

2) What do you as a man, have to offer in a relationship?

Money, security, sex and a partner whose brain is functioning at peak performance.....

What do you have to offer?
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by zexy2030(m): 4:08am On Apr 07, 2021
StacyO:

Quite confusing.

You saying you need sex as an energetic tool?
Yes, I use sex to refresh my mind whenever I'm stressed up or need some creative ideas. Orgasm helps your sixth sense.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Esales(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Very interesting topic.

@ stacyo, I admire your ability not to get emotional despite women being known to be emotional creatures.

Forget that slang of women being useless, it's mostly sang by pained or broke guys. What happened to stingy men association ?

In China and India, there is a shortage of women with at least 20-80m, the result? Women from neighbouring countries are kidnapped, trafficked and raped to produce children for the family that bought her after which she may have the option to stay leave without her child or stay as part of the family.

A time comes in life where a man needs emotional support that only a spouse can give. Sex won't mean much without that woman beside you.

That being said, many women are traps sent from the deepest parts of hell to ruin men. But some are wives. Wives are the goal and a man can even kill when to protect his wife not just a woman.

A woman who can't prove worthy to be a wife or a woman who can't add value in a man is USELESS.
Men think all a woman brings to his life is expenses and sex but look at the life of any man that gets married to a wife, after 1yr or 2yrs, there must be progress. How it happens, nobody knows but the wise understands it that's why no matured man will call all women useless.

Thanks.
Re: I Challenge Nairaland Men. by Iretii0511(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2021
You like debate. Chai. Hope you represented your secondary school well enough and got some laurels for that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / Message To The Guy Whose Girlfriend Was Slapped by a cultist / Handsome, Cute,fine+beautiful,pretty Whats The Difference In Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.