Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) (7303 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
**You Will Agree With Me After Reading These Facts**

(1) Most black girls you knew five years back are now white... N White R Now Black
(2) 98% of our girls today believe that
attachment hair is better then their natural hairs.
(3) Girls also think fixing of Nails, eye lashes and other foreign bodies makes them more sexy but that's a big lie. It doesn't work always. It even makes some of them much ugly!
(4) Girls always want to end up with tall handsome guy without knowing how beautiful his heart is or how focus the guy is.
(5) They always want to speak like English girls each time guys approach to them but later end up in throwing blunders..
(6) Because of this inferiority complex, they've not been able to see the natural beauty in them.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
What's wrong with those girls? sad
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Reex12(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
smh for simps

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Spending123: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
I will comment later on this, but let me say what concerns me.

I got home late and daddy furiously asked " where were you"

Then I calmly responded at my friends place.

Then he took out his phone and called 10 of my friends in front of me.

Four of them said " yes Uncle he is here with us"

Three of them said " he is only here with us studying, shall we give him the phone"

One of them went an extra mile to say ( in my voice yes dad, what's wrong )

Friends forever.

14 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
**You Will Agree With Me After Reading These Facts**

(1) Most black girls you knew five years back are now white... N White R Now Black
(2) 98% of our girls today believe that
attachment hair is better then their natural hairs.
(3) Girls also think fixing of Nails, eye lashes and other foreign bodies makes them more sexy but that's a big lie. It doesn't work always. It even makes some of them much ugly!
(4) Girls always want to end up with tall handsome guy without knowing how beautiful his heart is or how focus the guy is.
(5) They always want to speak like English girls each time guys approach to them but later end up in throwing blunders..
(6) Because of this inferiority complex, they've not been able to see the natural beauty in them.
but men still go after them.

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Olobofife(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

but men still go after them.
simp like you goes after them
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olobofife:
simp like we go after them. that's why the makeup industries are cashing out in a bastard way.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Spending123: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Meanwhile those are the kind of girls you men find more attractive and would pick any day over their counterpart who don't use all those artificial stuff.

Stop deceiving yourself. You'll agree with me that the artificially decorated girls would catch your fancy first before any adanma looking girl. Talk true. And that is why more and more girls are beginning to join the bandwagon of artificial beauty in order not to be left out and it's working for them.

Abeg shift!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:
Meanwhile those are the kind of girls you men find more attractive and would pick any day over their counterpart who don't use all those artificial stuff.

Stop deceiving yourself. You'll agree with me that the artificially decorated girls would catch your fancy first before any adanma looking girl. Talk true. And that is why more and more girls are beginning to join the bandwagon of artificial beauty in order not to be left out and it's working for them.

Abeg shift!
I hate it when u're in pains.

come lemme hug u

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
I hate it when u're in pains.

come lemme hug u

Come... Don't you have a life outside nairaland?

Just let me be. Please. For your info, I'm not in pains and I don't know where you got that notion from.

6 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Come... Don't you have a life outside nairaland?

Just let me be. Please. For your info, I'm not in pains and I don't know where you got that notion from.

Lol. I definitely do have outside nl. Is it nt glaring? grin

Y do u keep trying to push me away ... U knw it's gonna be hard 4 me to leave u be grin

Ur write up. I could literally feel d pains roaming abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. I definitely do have outside nl. Is it nt glaring? grin

Y do u keep trying to push me away ... U knw it's gonna be hard 4 me to leave u be grin

Ur write up. I could literally feel d pains roaming abt it.

I see that's how you go about troubling everything on skirt on nairaland. Just free me Biko.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

I see that's how you go about troubling everything on skirt on nairaland. Just free me Biko.
Lol. Where's d evidence i chase anything on skirt grin.

I knw u do not mean it, anytime u ask me to leave u alone. I knw u enjoy d attention.

What exactly happened sef? I thought we were paddying up b4
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. Where's d evidence i chase anything on skirt grin.

I knw u do not mean it, anytime u ask me to leave u alone. I knw u enjoy d attention.

What exactly happened sef? I thought we were paddying up b4

Where and when did we paddy? Huh?

I don't know you. Please.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by KingZaddy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Where and when did we paddy? Huh?
I don't know you. Please.
girl Take A Chill Pill
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
oh gawd. yet another ranter'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by theTranslator: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't like women that place importance on fake hair I prefer our African hairstyles Its only Africans that wear dead Europeans hair with pride SMH
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Telegram234(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry u sef no dey tire.
U dey always dey disturb urself over nothing.
Bro just make it life, get out of this shit hole Nation and get a blonde or Latino babe as wife...
Because Nigeria ladies are not worth ur stress and hard work.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
cchub:
oh gawd. yet another ranter'
Okay bro, abeg keep quiet wink. Two love birds are hanging out on this thread.
Silentgroper, where u dey? make una continue abeg.

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by theTranslator: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Reex12:
smh for simps
The same Future that has 8 children with 8 different women undecided

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by theTranslator: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olobofife:
That is Fati2001's alternate to decieve gullible people
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Walkee: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Abeg shift!
that's not true. When I was in the university, any female that got close to me automatically stops using make up. Most guys are kinda scared of telling girls they look like painted mannequin so they just keep quiet. I've never seen a guy in my entire life who ask a girl why she didn't plaster her face with different layers of colours. Almost any girl you'd meet these days is already suffering from the plague of paint job and most guys won't tell her how disgusting she looks because they don't want to shatter her ego

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Telegram234:
Xenry u sef no dey tire.
U dey always dey disturb urself over nothing.
Bro just make it life, get out of this shit hole Nation and get a blonde or Latino babe as wife...
Because Nigeria ladies are not worth ur stress and hard work.
Lol, the fact is that the truth hurts, so it's better to say it anonymous.
But one thing I know be say, if I no commot from this nation, then this nation go commot from me.
Nairaland has really helped many guys, I really enjoyed a lot of raw truth from this forum.

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Telegram234(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, the fact is that the truth hurts, so it's better to say it anonymous.
But one thing I know be say, if I no commot from this nation, then this nation go commot from me.
Nairaland has really helped many guys, I really enjoyed a lot of raw truth from this forum.
Leave woman matter nw.
Forget Nigerian gals.
Pursue money matter nw,
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Walkee:
that's not true. When I was in the university, any female that got close to me automatically stops using make up. Most guys are kinda scared of telling girls they look like painted mannequin so they just let them slide. I've never seen a guy in my entire life who ask a girl why she didn't plaster her face with difference layers of colours. Almost any girl you'd meet these days is already suffering from the plague of paint job and most guys won't tell her how disgusting she looks because they don't want to shatter her ego

Well.. it's what is trending.

If I tell you how much they spend on those makeups, you'll marvel. Some of those makeups go for 40 to 50k to put together. I'm talking about those who use the original makeup products.

I feel it crazy to spend such amounts on make-up that you'll wash off at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y'all should go to sleep. D drama ends here.

lemme mention my darling on a dead thread
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Well.. it's what is trending.

If I tell you how much they spend on those makeups, you'll marvel. Some of those makeups go for 40 to 50k to put together. I'm talking about those who use the original makeup products.

I feel it crazy to spend such amounts on make-up that you'll wash off at the end of the day.
That's why I keep saying that you guys are Liabilities. You just confirmed it. Imagine dating a girl who would spend such amount of cash on Make-up's, for what na? She's just an unreasonable narcissist, and it sucks to date such a Lability!

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y'all should go to sleep. D drama ends here.

lemme mention my darling on a dead thread
Lol, have u finish hanging out with ur online babe? Or abi she don cast you out? The drama didn't end here oo, it continues...
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by MackDams(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
That's why I keep saying that you guys are Liabilities. You just confirmed it. Imagine dating a girl who would spend such amount of cash on Make-up's, for what na? She's just an unreasonable narcissist, and it sucks to date such a Lability!

They don't go for people like you though. They know their league. so, don't massage your ego yet.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by needanswer: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Abeg shift!

This goal post has been shifted for far too long. Let's set it straight. You just said girls dress up to catch a guys attention, hence lots of girls are joining the bandwagon of indecency to catch other guys attention. So do girls dress for guys or for themselves?

Let me see as you perform magic in changing the goal post, cause you will.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.