Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) (7347 Views)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) / In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, have u finish hanging out with ur online babe? Or abi she don cast you out? The drama didn't end here oo, it continues...
U sound jealous. Why?
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
pozehnani:

Where and when did we paddy? Huh?

I don't know you. Please.
You dnt knw me, yet u knw i do chase anything on skirt. To think u once offered me muffin.

Our sister in duh lord. U knw it's nt good to lie
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
needanswer:

This goal post has been shifted for far too long. Let's set it straight. You just said girls dress up to catch a guys attention, hence lots of girls ar joining the bandwagon of indecency to catch other guys attention. So do girls dress for guys or for themselves?

Let me see as you perform magic in changing the goal post, cause you will.

Who's talking about indecent dressing here. I said make-up and the last I checked, make-up is not indecent.

As for who they dress for, that depends totally on individual as it's not everyone that dresses to attract the male folk evethough the men still get attracted whether it's for them or not.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

They don't go for people like you though. They know their league. so, don't massage your ego yet.
Lol, and that's why some of them usually end up becoming evening newspapers. Sometimes when I see a lot of broke and Hustling guys, I would wonder: who would those guys marry? Or abi they no go get married.
You girls should stop all these crazy dreams. The rich are now becoming wise and they are going after rich women —those who are assets, not liabilities. So you guys also need to hustle.
The funny thing is that some of those girls(narcissist liabilities) are broke, yet they reject broke guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
You dnt knw me, yet u knw i do chase anything on skirt. To think u once offered me muffin.

Our sister in duh lord. U knw it's nt good to lie

angry
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by needanswer: 12:04am On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

Who's talking about indecent dressing here. I said make-up and the last I checked, make-up is not indecent.

As for who they dress for, that depends totally on individual as it's not everyone that dresses to attract the male folk evethough the men still get attracted whether it's for them or not.

I dont have to spell EVERYTHING OUT. You WEAR MAKEUP, and its part of dressing. Most make up today can be TERMED INDECENT cause they are meant to CONCEAL/DECEIVE the beholder, from the true extent of the beauty of the wearer.

You CONFIRMED that women WEAR MAKEUP for men, inorder to get a man. The goal post has been set straight. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Silentgroper:

I see you are hi tonight.

Don't you get it? I'm hiding from someone on here and you with your wide mouth want to expose me.

Just let me pipe low in peace. Please.

Go and chop all the pudding. I dash you everything.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Silentgroper(m): 12:20am On Mar 14, 2021
pozehnani:

I see you are hi tonight.

Don't you get it? I'm hiding from someone on here and you with your wide mouth want to expose me.

Just let me pipe low in peace. Please.

Go and chop all the pudding. I dash you everything.
U could have just told me all of dz.. I dont read minds, so yeah, i wouldnt get it.

I think i'm high on u..

i do think u're lying abt hiding 4rm someone but continue...

crap, i've 4gotten i'm leading praise nd worship in church tomorrow nd it's past my bed time..

bye..
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by pozehnani(f): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
U could have just told me all of dz.. I dont read minds, so yeah, i wouldnt get it.

I think i'm high on u..

i do think u're lying abt hiding 4rm someone but continue...

crap, i've 4gotten i'm leading praise nd worship in church tomorrow nd it's past my bed time..

bye..

Lol... See who is leading praise worship. Heheheheee... Na so!

Good night o.
Sweet dreams.
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
U sound jealous. Why?
Lol, I'm not. grin
Re: Something Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls. (PICTURES) by unmask: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2021
What is your business oga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.