Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bitter Truth To Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truth To Ladies (3452 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bitter Truth To Ladies by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
Yes u are. You hate anything that has pricckkk.

human hater. take heart. they are other who love and can sell theirselves for anything that have prick.
Re: Bitter Truth To Ladies by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jeon:

human hater. take heart. they are other who love and can sell theirselves for anything that have prick.
Am not the one running around nairaland bashing men with reckless abandon with bared teeth here.
Re: Bitter Truth To Ladies by Jeon(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

am not the one running around nairaland bashing men with reckless abandon with bared teeth here .

Lolz, I only bash these men that always bash females and some men . it's not a big deal.
why tagging it with emotions?
@1
but you are the one running around quoting any moniker that's against the bashing or trying to correct.
@2
lol so your teeth are always bared?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / My Colleagues From Work Adding Me On Facebook And I Don’t Want To Confirm Them / Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.