Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4315 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Oh so trump ran against NOI for the presidency or is biden an igbo man? grin

Incoherent dingbat

Both were facing an election. If Trump had won NOI won't be WTO head. Trump lost and ibo lost again.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

What is bitter in reming ibo people that they were screaming Trump just a couple months ago?

It is better to scream Trump, than you Yorubas posting on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter why Ngozi Iweala will not and should not get the job.

Again, you poorly educated fellow has failed to answer where Ipob and Igbos have become the same thing.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:
First, they need to do away with their crude culture of seeing women as subhumans that should be confined to the kitchen and oza room, not to talk or have any say during family meetings..

Funny how these so called women from East go dumb to the attrocities of their people back home but turn to tigress and activists in foreign lands. Out of 10 Igbo women, hardly will you see 2 with proper education cos their parents see no reason to waste money on them. smh.
Nonsense
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

The only region that supported Trump in Nigeria remains the ibo people. If Trump had won the election like you people wanted, would NOI be WTO head now?
Cure yourself of bitterness, your heart is bitter like onugbu
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=melvinjames post=99862489]

Both were facing an election. If Trump had won NOI won't be WTO head. Trump lost and ibo lost again.[/quote)
You never made a valid point. You only exposed your hatred for the igbos. Igbos have a mind of their own and always support who they want to. That's not hypocrisy..
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

It is better to scream Trump, than you Yorubas posting on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter why Ngozi Iweala will not and should not get the job.
Again, you poorly educated fellow has failed to answer where Ipob and Igbos have become the same thing.

kikikiki If Trump had won would NOI be at the WTO now?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Both were facing an election. If Trump had won NOI won't be WTO head. Trump lost and ibo lost again.
If you had any iota of sense You will need to find the people holding placards in your picture and have this discussion with them
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:
You never made a valid point. You only exposed your hatred for the igbos. Igbos have a mind of their own and always support who they want to. That's not hypocrisy.

Of course you should support whoever you want to support. Just don't come to Nairaland to cry African Americans hate you people because you people supported a rascist.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

She is the WTO DG, let your Bitterness consume you
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
Please no tribal insults, just make your point and go.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13256404_fbimg1613630378692_jpeg386c32ba4512a36de896bd81c43800e8

If Donald Trump (supported by the entire SE) had won the election, would Ngozi be WTO head?
Igbo people were ready to die for Trump because Ngozi is Anioma. The hateful politics of Ndigbo is what has made me to be seen as anti Igbo even though I'm not.
I use to join the Igbos against the Yorubas because I support PDP. I've since dissociated myself from hateful politics of the east.
The Igbos would never welcome back anybody back to the PDP as long as the person helped removed GEJ.
The likes of Sowore, Obiageli ezekwesili, Prof Wole Soyinka etc.
How do you make up numbers when you keep rejecting those who thought Buhari would be better but has since changed their minds? If Igbo continue with the politics of hate, Tinubu will be president followed by the north and then the SS.

Stop your hatefull politics or forever remain at the periphery of governance.
It is not their fault that they supported Donald Trump, ipob’s are Natural Born Republicans, it seems Nnenna Kanu has shunned all his red MAGA hats? Mr I love Donald Trump, he will give us Biafra 100 times before witch Hillary Clinton. 4 years has come & gone, Ipob messiah Trump has been kicked out, we are still waiting for the sun to rise, after all these years?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
She is the WTO DG, let you Bitterness consume you
She'll be visiting Buhari tomorrow and probably Tinibu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

See logic...

Did you vote Trump or Biden?

What is your business with who wins...

What did you Yorubas contribute in her getting the job?

It appears you are new on Nairaland.

There are numerous threads opened by you sha--dy and unreliable fellows on why she should not get the job...

But you are now here turning logic on its head in the most foolish manner.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
It is not their fault that they supported Donald Trump, ipob’s are Natural Born Republicans.
Are they Igbos or a different ethnic group in the SE? For your informatioon, no race or tribe can be wholly republicans or democrats.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

She'll be visiting Buhari tomorrow and probably Tinibu grin
I dont see anyway this stops her from being WTO DG

Make e dey pepper you
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by BlackPantherxXx: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
[s][/s] Take your stupid advise and shove it up your black smelly ewedu ass, Igbo women are top-notch, well educated, well respected and globally competitive.

Alafin of Oyo your imperial king recently fufilled the lifelong wish of practically every yoruba man i know; To get an igbo wife.

Go and teach your ewedu sisters the common practice of personal hygiene first

You're a fool and a likely product of prostitution and a baby factory if your IQ is this low.

How can you not see that your Igbo woman left Number 1 position with the coward chestbeater and became Number 13 for a Yoruba man ?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Of course you should support whoever you want to support. Just don't come to Nairaland to cry African Americans hate you people because you people supported a rascist.

What the heck are you talking about? First of all what tribe are you from?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

See logic...

Did you vote Trump or Biden?

What is your business with who wins...

What did you Yorubas contribute in her getting the job?

It appears you are new on Nairaland.

There are numerous threads opened by you sha--dy and unreliable fellows on why she should not get the job...

But you are now here turning logic on its head in the most foolish manner.

You're being clever by half.
I never said Yorubas supported her wholeheartedly, but Yorubas weren't rooting for Trump either. If Trump had won, like most ibos wanted, NOI won't be at the WTO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You're a fool and a likely product of prostitution and a baby factory if your IQ is this low.

How can you not see that your Igbo woman left Number 1 position with the coward chestbeater and became Number 13 for a Yoruba man ?
The wife of ondo state governor is she number 13?......i can go on and on and list yoruba elites with igbo wifes.

what is wrong with your yoruba women? grin grin
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

I never said Yorubas supported her wholeheartedly, but Yorubas weren't rooting for Trump either. If Trump had won, like most ibos wanted, NOI won't be at the WTO.
How did you that, your papa na fortune teller?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Are they Igbos or a different ethnic group in the SE? For your informatioon, no race or tribe can be wholly republicans or democrats.
Go and tell that to MAGA ipob, Useless Follow Follow wanna be jews.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

What the heck are you talking about? First of all what tribe are you from?

The topic is not about tribe but about Ndigbo's betrawal of an Anioma woman.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by brown3: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

What's this one saying. Where did I say I was Yoruba in my write up?
you don't need to tell us you are a Yoruba, we know you are a yoruba Muslim.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Go and tell that to MAGA ipob, Useless Follow Follow wanna be jews.

Tell you the truth, IPOB ruined the chances of Ndigbo getting their autonomy. IPOB hates other southerners but are surprised when we retaliate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

You are correct, confused miscreant ipobians, just like one hand is begging for the Presidency of Nigeria, whilst the other hand is calling for the destruction of Nigeria? Confusion break bone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

So did you check the number of times I've been called names on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
You are correct, confused miscreant ipobians, just like one hand is begging for the Presidency of Nigeria, whilst the other hand is calling for the destruction of Nigeria? Confusion break bone.

IPOB don't actually know what they want. grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd4
Rul 2
Kai e be like say wetin oboy talk pain you well we’ll? Crying for help from the moderators after going to look for trouble?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by ngadaAwo: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

So did you check the number of times I've been called names on this thread?
report them instead
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
brown3:
you don't need to tell us you are a Yoruba, we know you are a yoruba Muslim.

If it pleases you so be it. But for others reading this, I'm not Youruba.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by BlackPantherxXx: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
The wife of ondo state governor is she number 13?......i can go on and on and list yoruba elites with igbo wifes.

what is wrong with your yoruba women? grin grin

Ask Peter Okoye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Tell you the truth, IPOB ruined the chances of Ndigbo getting their autonomy. IPOB hates other southerners but are surprised when we retaliate.

Shut this your fake mouth.

Everything about you shad-y Yourba man is disgusting...

Why did you southerners retaliate and remove GEJ?

Why didn't you southerners retaliate against the few Fulani hdersmne who have sent you Yorubas to Benin republic IDP camps.

NA wahoo for you and and you irritating lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Lost Control Of The Economy Very Early / 2011: Alamieyeseigha Heads Jonathan’s Campaign ! / GEJ Replaces 50 Northern SSS Operatives Guarding Aso Rock With Southern SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.