Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? (3191 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by fstranger3(m): 4:38am On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

She's old enough to be my mom? shocked

I am 90% sure.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by SEFAGO(m): 4:48am On Apr 14, 2011
Tpia don vex finish grin

PhysicsMHD and his fascination with huge Phalluses. Talk about Complexes.

Probably something he is itching to tell us sha grin
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by InkedNerd(f): 4:56am On Apr 14, 2011
fstranger3:

I am 90% sure.

Hmmm, I knew she was older but it never crossed my mind that she could be my mom's age.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by finemocha(f): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2011
im an intern and listen to my elderly patients complain all the time. to all us younger girls. we are all going to get old, whether we like it or not. eventually we too will have lax skin, wrinkles around our eyes and sagging breasts,not to mention rectoceles, cystoceles, uterine prolapse. urinary incontinence, etc etc etc etc. so for all the girls that r acting like they are special because they are in their 20's get ready. Eventually you will reach there. grin
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Pweety4me(f): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Ink seriously r u minding the mental virus?
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2011
thread title modified to include "some".

it seems a lot of people arent getting my point here, either because of their self importance or low self esteem.

i asked why assume someone who is older, wishes they were younger.

the only reason i'd wish to be younger is only if i were nostalgic about my days of not being responsible for any bills. Around secondary school or so.

True, a lot of women try to turn back the hands of time by using various types of gadgets, creams, surgery, etc, and maybe that's what gives some the impression older women envy the younger ones for whatever they think makes them attractive to the opposite sex.

however, i feel younger women who think being older is a disability, are the type who will also get desperate as they age, and resort to all types of contraptions in order to "compete" with the younger generation.

i could be wrong of course.

btw, no need to attack my person, as i pointed out before.

that's the very attitude that made me open the thread. People panic when they think about aging and this is so obvious.

If you're younger, now is the time to start cultivating healthy lifestyle choices that will impact the aging process in a positive manner.

like death, aging is inevitable.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Pweety4me(f): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah how young ni yi gan na? grin
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by fstranger3(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Tpiah, how old are you?

In your 70s?
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2011
why did pweety4me and fstranger post at the same time?

na inside the same bed una dey?

i dont trust anybody. undecided
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Pweety4me(f): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

Isn't it obvious, that the dude is a personal stalker!!

tell me later tho, i'm sure your not that young
wink cool
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by fstranger3(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

Tpiah, wanna IM me?

My ears are all yours

Buzz me when you are ready, mate grin
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

tell me later tho, i'm sure your not that young
wink cool

just a few words of wisdom.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2011
fstranger3:

Tpiah, wanna IM me?

My ears are all yours

Buss me when you are ready, mate grin

dont do im- i never have anything interesting to say after hello, unless it's to exchange gossip.

might change my mind later but i dont think so.

what i'm even after now is to start matching nl ids with their users in real life.

i'm starting to get irked by some people who are following my posts online then using the info they're gleaning, to disturb themselves outside.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Pweety4me(f): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

just a few words of wisdom.

Umm?anywayz ur age doesn't matter 2 me, i still don't like you tongue
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2011
^^nothing wrong with that, is there? wink
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by fstranger3(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

dont do im- i never have anything interesting to say after hello, unless it's to exchange gossip.

might change my mind later but i dont think so.

what i'm even after now is to start matching nl ids with their users in real life.

i'm starting to get irked by some people who are following my posts online then using the info they're gleaning, to disturb themselves outside.

Dont worry Tpiah, i will keep the conversation going.

I know what to do.  

Why do you want to match NL ids with users in real life. That sounds cumbersome to me.

Anyway, let me know when you are ready!

Who knows what may come out of it. A baby, perhaps!
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2011
so you're saying you have many cyber babies from your numerous chats.
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by fstranger3(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2011
tpiah!:

so you're saying you have many cyber babies from your numerous chats.

I am pleading the fifth on that one!
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Goldieluks: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
Tpiah will you? angry
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by MrCork17: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
Goldieluks. how old are you? 12? undecided
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@the cocx pix.

Dont think there's any Nigerian man that can boast of a cocx that long. embarassed

^

Diick examiner?
Re: Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

^

Diick examiner?

I mean, I'm not blind. lol
I utilize my eyesight in the best possibly way for the greatest of humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Falling In Love Affect Your Manhood / Join Whatsapp Group To Link Up With Guys And Ladies Of Your Choice / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.