Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Will This Offer Tempt You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Offer Tempt You? (1924 Views)

Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / South African Lady Who May Tempt You To Have S*x (photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Offer Tempt You? by EFULEFU1(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2021
A gay man approaches u with a brand new range Rover, storey building, 100, 000 US dollars cash and a dream job. The only condition is make 'love' with him once a week.

How will you react to this offer? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Hmmmm.... Hell to the No

A real nigga must not fvck another man rectum ....

*Sip lean*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Toto sweet thats y even Allah promise Muslims 99 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by richmond500: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
omo, I can't o, Even if I hug my fellow man after we win something like in a football match sef, the trauma from that hug fit last me two days, I'll now make love to u ones in a week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by richmond500: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
DoubleMind:

If I no accept mek god punish me
cos its a faceless forum u feel u can type anything u like.
We know ona type, all these people that make mouth online.
Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
I'd rather do steady bombing for rich client than accept his offer damn

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
EFULEFU1:
A gay man approaches u with a brand new range Rover, storey building, 100, 000 US dollars cash and a dream job. The only condition is make 'love' with him once a week.

I Won't Do It Even If He Offers Me D Whole World.
Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by eternityk: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
EFULEFU1:

will do it in a heartbeat
Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by adeskee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Toto sweet thats y even Allah promise Muslims 99 virgins

Shut d Bleep up mumu
Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Remijuice: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Unless say na me go be the man in that relationship, then I go do am...
Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
EFULEFU1:

once for a week. For how long?

Before pesin go ask a lifetime of lovemaking for this only.

1 Like

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by MeekySmudger(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmm.... Hell to the No
A real nigga must not fvck another man rectum ....

*Sip lean*
,..you take lean too bruh,.. no dulling,..keep vibing.

1 Like

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Jessepaid(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hehehe...

If them wan fvck you for ynash....

Make you no lie down....

cc..Burna boy ft stormzy real life....

1 Like

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by XXXXTENTACION: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
No time to check time just bang his ass and grabs my money. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by pozehnani(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
And what if you accept the offer and don't live to enjoy it because youve been infected with a deadly disease, how is that of benefit to you?

I'll pass if it were the other way round.

Only the blessings of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
No time to check time
just bang his ass and grabs my money. undecided
I love your mentality.
No time to waste

1 Like

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nazgul: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Such offers are ritualistic in nature. Paying such amount of money for gay sex isn't ordinary there's a spiritual exchange going on behind the scene which you aren't aware of.

Anyways I'm not gay, I can't even imagine myself kissing my fellow man, so such offer is DOA for me.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by mezico96(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
NEVER!!!

I had a similar problem when I was plying my trade in abuja, a young guy aspiring to play professional football outside Nigeria, we were told that screening for U-17 national team will be kicking off and I saw that as an opportunity to showcase my talent, las las I passed the first and second round of screening only to be told that I have to pay a huge amount of money(not even for automatic selection) or a sponsor.

I couldn't afford it and my dad was not helping issues cus he sees football as rubbish. I met my coach for help and this man agreed in exchange for my ass, I declined and left, I had the longest night of my life, I was badly tempted to accept since it will be just once, the other me was asking what I'll gain if I give in to his demand or what if he takes my destiny.

I was tough but one of the sweetest decision I ever took, at least my ass is still intact, just imagine how painful it is to poo after eating strong eba, not to talk of something that can not break.

Its tempting but I can't

EFULEFU1:

1 Like

Re: Will This Offer Tempt You? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2021
U were tempted to... grin

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? / I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor / Sweeter Than Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.