Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor (1868 Views)

10 seconds home made remedy to Completely Remove Armpit Odor in this hot season / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Andyblaze: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
I know it's not just me but I like the scent of her armpit scent and I always want to perceive it
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by taylor88(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
All my life I’ve only loved one girl like crazy

I no dey use her armpit play

Infact after bathing I’ll ask her not to put fragrance and all of it

So that it can have small odor when she’s back.

I loved it like mad then because I loved everything about that my girl

But no go smell olosho armpit oo

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Andyblaze:
I know it's not just me but I like the scent of her armpit scent and I always want to perceive it

Any girl I truly like

I like it too

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Acekidc4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Op is Mad already, Na to naked enter Market e remain for am.

Like that Story book named Our Husband has gone Mad, Naso Our Op too don dey Ment but him no know.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Calabar1stSon: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
OP suffers from Osmolagnia. Sorry oh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by qtguru(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Andyblaze:

At least its better than sniffing pubic hair. Right ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Ecos(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Many are mad but few are roaming

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Bahamas95(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
OP you ain't alone, I don't see anything wrong in it.

I always kiss my baby's armpit, the sweet natural fragrance turn me on.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Karleb(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Andyblaze, werey never commot for your body after all these years?
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by palsenator(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
My woman kisses my armpits time to time... I know I don't have a dirty armpit not do I Allow hair to grow there.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Liking your partners scent is the strongest indicator of love and attachment to them.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Brainlight: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Andyblaze:

WAIT FESS,
MAKE I UNDERSTAND YOU WELLA... YOU DEY LIKE DEDORANT WEY SHE DEY USE ..... OR E BE THE HER SMELLY ARMPIT THE HIGH YOU?
WHICH KIND FETISH BE THAT...... HOW FAR ......HOW ABOUT HER FART .... I HOPE SAY YOU DEY LIKE THAT WAN TOO.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by jeromestarks: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brainlight:

WAIT FESS,
MAKE I UNDERSTAND YOU WELLA... YOU DEY LIKE DEDORANT WEY SHE DEY USE ..... OR E BE THE HER SMELLY ARMPIT THE HIGH?
WHICH KIND FETISH BE THAT...... HOW FAR HOW ABOUT HER FART .... I HOPE SAY YOU DEY LIKE THAT WAN TOO.
Why u come dey type for capital letters?
U dey shout ni?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pheromones, it also ignite sexual urge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:

Omo. everyone's got a fetish of some sort

I'm ashamed to say this but it's normal.

When I was in college, there was this girl in my class , her name is Winnie, man I loved the way she smelled (her natural esense, NOT perfume or deodorant). I always loved to sit by that girl in class. I had a gf but I just loved this girl's natural essence.

I would often sit and rest my head on her shoulder; babe thought I liked her, but it was just sucking in all the essence. I miss my UNICAL days
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by IMEI: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze, forum OG
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Rokiat(f): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Ok good for you. undecided
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:

You're not alone. Women armpit odor turns me on like crazy!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by PoliteActivist: 3:47am On Aug 06, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You're not alone. Women armpit odor turns me on like crazy!

Goes the other way too if not more. Most women love the natural smell of a clean man doing some hard labour
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Omoawoke: 4:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:

I only like the natural aroma of her honey pot
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Morbeta11(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
OP suffers from Osmolagnia. Sorry oh

I feel same for my wife......
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by falcon01: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:
it's normal to like the scent of your girlfriends armpit because there are things called pheromones that she secrets which cause a reaction in you!, lots of men like the scent of their wifes armpit. But guy why will you but it as armpit odour? That's a different thing that's just nasty. The scent is different from odour Andy, how have you been OG.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by SenatePresdo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Op is Mad already, Na to naked enter Market e remain for am.

Like that Story book named Our Husband has gone Mad, Naso Our Op too don dey Ment but him no know.

Different people with different fetish, it has nothing to do with madness.

There is always that thing we like to do that we can't be proud to say it outside.
For the fact that Op is confident enough to say his own, cut him some slack.

As for me, I don't like clean shaved pvssy, does that mean i like dirtiness? grin

Whatever.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Andyblaze: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
IMEI:
Andyblaze, forum OG
my man

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Andyblaze: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
falcon01:
it's normal to like the scent of your girlfriends armpit because there are things called pheromones that she secrets which cause a reaction in you!, lots of men like the scent of their wifes armpit. But guy why will you but it as armpit odour? That's a different thing that's just nasty. The scent is different from odour Andy, how have you been OG.
been around o. Life has been eventful. Over 10 years now😂
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by falcon01: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:
been around o. Life has been eventful. Over 10 years now😂
you's a real One
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ecos:
Many are mad but few are roaming

grin grin grin

Azin all of them na Wereeyy.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Boc007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
I’m just here to count the normal people here.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Goodlady(f): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Andyblaze:
Sniff it well. After all, men like you sniff latrine. So you are lucky sef.
Men and terrible fantasy like 5&6.
Re: I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor by Moniya4Real(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
I think I have heard before it turns some men on. I don’t judge though

(1) (Reply)

Does This Color Suit Me? / Is It Right To Acknowledge Text Messages From Ladies / The Power Of Attraction - The Universe's Secret. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.