Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (70838 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by zacwale(m): 1:15am On Mar 16, 2021
You need wire thunder

Pad for children na 5000 or 5500 not a child na three children meaning for one month 5500*3=16500 plus bike 500 total 17k

Food for children like 8k or 10k in one month 24k

Let me stop from here

My brother double your hustle or your income

Or if you can sell two children for me I will buy them
Thank you

angry
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by jaxxy(m): 1:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

U are a good a responsibile man. U took responsibility for ur kids and even married the stupid gal u call wife. The problem with most gals is they are very poor managers. Ur husband gives u his money and u can’t put it to good use, even if u notice it’s not enough u know he’s doing his best u should look for away to find solutions to ur family/hubbys financial issues bt instead she nags and complains and even threatens to live u with the kids. Is this not a stupid woman? A highly irresponsible gal turn wife??

Look bad company corrupts good manners, if u move with fools u will soon become a fool. Disassociate urself from that nonentity. Give her responsibilities to do. Set up a business if possible for her and monitor it because I know she’s useless. Atleast right now undecided

Don’t give up hope yet. God will help u make right decisions regarding ur family. Cheers.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by focus7: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

It's not too late if she's not ready to cooperate with let her go, send the children to your mum and add the 25k you are giving her to what you are giving your mum
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by CSTRR: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Earning 55k and fuckkking without condom.

Even me wey dey earn more than triple of your salary no get mind to fucckkkk raw.

Ladies wey dey find who go take care of them.
You just fall enter their hand.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by faste: 1:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Lucrativress:

Your Gateman has a Wife who wasn't overwhelmed all at once
Had ample time to ejaculate consistently and not all caught up in a choke all at once..
So what are we if all we do is being less of a Neighbour?
This man is overwhelmed
He and his Wife her emotionally and mentally down already..
With 3 kids caught up in the sorry mix..
So please who are we if all we do is talk all day and leave life to deal with him cause he made crazy mistakes..
If we have 1k to plan someone else's future,oh no
3 Babied futures and we decided to leave their Parent's to their folly,so who are we?
You have a point..the babies are innocent!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by chrizzyace: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

The country of a child's birth supercedes the wishes of his/her parents. I wish my child wins a Nobel prize in either physics, medicine or chemistry. However, if I procreate the child in Nigeria, the chances are way lower than if I do same I Switzerland.

True, environment matters in a child’s upbringing. However, that shouldn’t stop us as parents to implant and groom them with a positive lifestyle.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by faste: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Imagine the op still asking for sex..no go tie your blokos!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by olaodun: 1:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Many people had given good advice but to to add my own
1 Both your wife and you should know God and be grateful many millionaires are childless
2. Both of you should face the reality and take up the challenges to bring up your children in Godly way and give them the best you can afford
3 problem came due to lack of planning, start panning now by fire by force . 1 increase your income base by adding small businesses eg selling online, set up you wife to be selling something at home as she is caring for the babies
4 Join good churches and cooperative for necessary support
5 Finally live with your wife with understanding and be prayerful
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nnefada: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:

So, what is the wife contributing to the family? A man shouldn't care for his mum cos he got married to a senseless lady?

If 50% of the guy's income ain't enough for the wife, then, nothing in this world would be enough for her. She's inconsiderate and she's not a woman to bring happiness in a man's life.
Hey dear, the 50% isn't for the wife alone, it is for the whole family of five........she, the op and their triplet. In this time we are, #25k can hardly do anything for a family of five. The op should do something about it.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by TheCongo2: 1:47am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
. You want hear another person story when your own go make money for CHIKO,OGA if I tell you my own story about how women brain be,you go cry,ABASI MBOK.....Get some litle sense,and let her stay on her own work hard give your kids the best....but no Mata wetin you do the lady in question would want to frustrate your effort but no do like say you see her,if need be befriend her sister or any female close to her....ordinary friendship oh....if she see that one her brain fit reset manually.....if e no set she is the wrongest woman for you....nothing dey put fire for woman nyash that the fact say wetin she no like her friend or sister like am......

Can't understand this
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by 2mch(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Go and bring your mother to help. Why are you sending 10k to her to live somewhere, when your family is struggling and can use the 10k? Let her come and help with care of triplets so your wife can find a job.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by mercyymai(f): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Come to look at it, the Nigeria we are now, everything is costly o. Apart from the fact that she should understand that your source of income is not more 55k and try to bear with u pending the time. She care for a triplet and so the cost for baby food in a month will be more than 5k, diapers for triplet too will be more than 5k too. So let's assume she spend 12k on the children alone for a month. Bros unless u dey buy foodstuff at home, 8k can not be enough for house upkeep.

I will advice, one the babu are of age, advice her to go look for Job at least her salary will help take care of her personal needs and some little things in the house.

You too Sir, u need to work hard more. Get a side business. 55k can never be enough for the family of 2 not to talk family of 5. Becos sending children to sch is now very expensive. Ur triplet will start sch very soon and I hope ur 55k can not send them to a good sch.

Lastly you need Jesus in your home. His presence in a home give peace.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nnefada: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Dear op, do not regret marrying her. That woman is really trying. If your triplets are already in school, you should encourage her to get a job or learn a trade/crafts.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by SweetCunt97(f): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
But.. erm... he didn't rape her na? Fucking zip up but free indomie and egg and hollandia juice will not allow some of you girls to get sense.
I stock carton of noodles and crate of eggs at home regularly. Ive really passed that stage.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Ashirioluwa: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2021
You knew you not ready for marriage but you were having free sex without protection.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by CanadianNaija: 1:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Lucrativress:

So what's the essence of giving him advice's if you gave him and he's still back here?
How sympathetic should a story be for you to be empathized enough to help?
All I'm seeing here are 3 Babies
Irrespective of the decisions of their Parent's action's

Give him money if you want, it's your money.

I'm not one moved by sob stories like we see here on Nairaland. I speak for myself when I say I don't reward irresponsibility, if that's not politically correct that's the headache of whoever it pinches the wrong way.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by sandygechy(f): 2:03am On Mar 16, 2021
I want to understand something.Which wife should prepare breakfast and lunch? Same wife taking care of triplets without a housemaid? Odiegwu....
Jossyfine:
Op you are not stingy but all you and your wife needs to do is proper planning. You have to stop eating out. Once you've gotten ur salary, sit down with ur wife and draw a plan. Eg:
After removing your Mum's 10k,ur 5k savings. Then the 40k should be planned on very well.
Nice
What kind of food are you feeding ur triplets? You
can buy raw maize (joro and dawa) soak and grind to process pap.
But she needs to buy peak powder milk (peak 123)about 3 tins, this should last a month.

If your kids are up to 6 months, you can introduce semi solid food like beans, draw soup and light swallow garnished with fish.
If your wife is not working, then she has to try and prepare breakfast for you to eat before leaving for work,or better still she can be packing lunch for you to stop you from spending on food in ur work place. Then when you get home in the evening, you eat dinner, this will help a lot in salvaging your finances.

She can locate the nearest bush market in your area to be buying food stuff you guys will be needing in a month.

Please, you can manage and increase her monthly upkeep to 30k,then persuade her to be making breakfast for you.

And lastly, learn to ignore her ranting and nagging while you encourage her to get something doing if your kids have come of age. you will scale through this phase soon.

Stay positive

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by nwikpab: 2:12am On Mar 16, 2021
veave:
Omo. The truth is that 25k is too small for 5people no be lies. Chai, what can you do to improve on your income? I guess she's still a breastfeeding mother. It's not good for a young mother to be hungry honestly. Kai!!!

Only me as a man if I want chop satisfy myself for the month, 25k na small money.

The woman dey try no be small.

Weytin dey anger the woman na be say she don push the man to go hustle another thing but the guy no dey gree.

My brother and his wife had similar experience.
I dey dey house dey hear how the wife dey draw map for success. That one na one pikin o.

Make the guy buckle up and hustle more.

Freedom lost indeed for now.

God bless us oooo so our women no go use us play.

sandygechy:
I want to understand something.Which wife should prepare breakfast and lunch? Same wife taking care of triplets without a housemaid? Odiegwu....

Inside life.

That time na their two enjoy the f*ck oooooooooooooooooo.
The guy dey pose that time with 55k dey buy things for the girl and mama.
The girl no tell am say invest in so so so and so. The man no no say 55k with monthly investment of 15k in kindle direct publishing or other online business can take him a long way and make him bigger man.

Now, woman wey dey cook well de guy dey chop well no want cook again.

Time never pass cha.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Fxwarrior: 2:22am On Mar 16, 2021
oceanized25:
Brother erm,your wife is right o...e be like you stingy small.
You give ur wife 20k n later 25k after many argument for the family upkeep...you guys are 4 in number,o wrong nau.
I am single,I don't consider myself as one who spends recklessly at all but uses 40k monthly...but somehow you feel you,wife,n kids should use 25k?
Try raise the money for family upkeep,I think 45k or 50 could be something for a prudent woman considering you don't have much.

None of you advisers are even asking for the wife to get something doing to augment the income...
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by NoToPile: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Joejonah:
Dear op,
You can't continue to live your life this way.once the children has stop breastfeeding, take one to your mother, the other to your mother inlaw, then keep one with you.

Then you and your wife will have chance to double your hustle. If you continue like this you may die very soon. Lack of money is the cause of your present predicament and domestic violence. The 25k nor even reach give side chick �

See sharing formula
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by NoToPile: 2:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Fxwarrior:

None of you advisers are even asking for the wife to get something doing to augment the income...

Simply because if she doesnt have an established business with a sales girl or a good job theres no point, she can't start anything now because of the triplets.

Those children are the main jobs, even if she looks for work, they have to pay for daycare which they can't afford.

Under normal circumstances one individual shouldn't be taking care of triplets alone, its the begining of mental breakdown now add insufficient funds to the mix, its not a very palatable one. Even those who get the money dey sweat.

She is a superwoman

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Jimmyubah2: 2:46am On Mar 16, 2021
thelish:

As a robot or what?
Oh sorry.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by cococandy(f): 2:48am On Mar 16, 2021
erico2k2:

Cos the joy a child brings is unimaginable, you got to have one to understand it!
having a child is a miracle,so waking up to do any of the things you were asking about is not seen as a job or help rather you have butterflies doing em!
so you do have butterflies waking up at night to nurse and take care of your babies then? Is that what I’m understanding?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by TemmyM(f): 2:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Some replies here really amazes me though. I realized most people on this forum are just kids with free access to data. People still under their parent roof being fed and cared for, so they have absolutely no idea what’s really going on. That woman is trying you have to be in her shoes to understand what she is going through. Some people suggested him taking the kids to the mom, the same mom that collects 10k even without 3 kids with her? And you feel she would be able to manage 25k? I know some mom who would rather reject that 10k and ask you to add up for the family upkeep and even try to support in anyway that she can. Taking care of one kid with 25k is not even easy in this present Nigeria not to talk of a family of 5. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your wife trust me, she’s trying so hard not to have a mental breakdown hence the constant nagging because you still have the strength to request for sex when she might have been so exhausted. She obviously doesn’t even get any assistance. Please Op try and find other means of income, that energy you use in requesting for sex, try wiring it into looking for other means of income. If the kids are still small there is absolutely no way she can work now. Always try to appreciate her effort, talk to her gently. You both should sit down and strategize on how to go about the little income for now, I also believe in prayers, suggest you both pray together. Your job can’t be a Monday to Sunday kind of job, those times you ain’t working try other side hustle like Uber, keke like someone suggested. I know it’s not going to be easy but these are sacrifices you need to make for your family. You are in this already instead of regretting and complaining find solution to ease the burden. When the kids starts growing your wife can also find means to support. Honestly is not easy ooooo I pray you find favour.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by cococandy(f): 2:49am On Mar 16, 2021
sandygechy:
didn’t you see how that was regarded as a great post grin

People and their innate desire to see women suffer. It’s well.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by franchasng: 2:56am On Mar 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Omho men. Honestly op if I was in your shoes I go just kill myself walai. I really feel for you men. Sorry.
shocked cheesy cheesy

Your comment got me rolling on the floor cheesy

I feel for the OP, and I feel more for the wife and mostly the innocent babies.

I am a father and I know the amount my baby alone consumes which got me moody reading through the op's story; 25k for wifey, triplets and op, oh no it's too small for the woman to manage.

Too too small honestly. That lady is trying big time. Op please give your wife some kudos, she has suffered in your hands, you need to make peace with her and apologize to her for all the quarrels.

I and my wife have just one child right now and she has a Nanny that comes to work in the day and go, and whenever I am around and I watch how the baby disturbs both my wife and even the Nanny, I just pity them. It's not easy taking care of toddlers or newborns oh. I tried doing it some time out of fun, mhen it was not easy. They always want attention. They wake up at midnight and start crying for no reason lol, especially when your sleep is in the sweet mood lol

Breastfeeding a single baby is not easy talk more of 3, ah that's way too much for that woman she need peace and of course more money to take care of herself and to replenish her energy through adequate food diets, fruits, milk, yogurt, etc.

OP made a huge mistake from the beginning, they were not prepared at all and he didn't put in much work or maybe he did and mother nature didn't bless his hardwork, life cry,

OP please if you come across my comment, please you need to go and apologize to your wife firstly.

Secondly you don't need to be giving your mom any monthly upkeep as it stands now. Remember I am an advocate of caring for moms and showering our mothers with love and care as their children but not at this stage of your life when you are struggling to provide for your kids.

Increase your wife's upkeep to 35 to 40k. Forget about saving any money now because your income is not enough to live a decent life to talk of saving. And thank God your father built a house and you don't pay rent, I think this may have contributed to your being lazy and probably shooting your girlfriend raw without thinking about the consequences.

The first thing you need to do now after making peace with your wife is to think radically on how to increase your income.

One way to do that now is to use your spare time, maybe weekends or when you are off duty from work to go learn how to drive Keke. After learning, make friends with the riders at the park and tell them you need a Keke to drive so when they see opportunity they recommend you.

Riding Keke is far more better than that your work. Keke riding can be fetching you a 100k monthly if you live in a crowded city like Lagos, Aba, Kano, Onitsha, Ibadan, PH, Warri, etc. So think about this.

You really need to think out of the box to survive this, so think.

And with the level of your life challenges, sex should never be on your mind at all. Your dick ought to respect itself at this stage to avoid impregnating your wife again oh. You don't need any other child at all. Just plan on how to increase your income and train your triplets.

In summary :

- Stop giving your mom upkeep for now
- Increase your wife's upkeep to 35 - 40k
- Stop any savings it doesn't make sense now
- Increase your income at all cost cos you need it
- Apologize to your wife for the quarrels, she is right
- Cancel sex from your mind completely, if you cannot hold yourself masturbate and let your wife be for now.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by friday2011(m): 2:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:
A woman you're giving almost 50% of your monthly income and she's still not satisfied is not the right one for you, bro.

Channel your energy, time, finances on your kids. That woman will never give you happiness.

Leave the woman alone, the guy should go out there and look for more money... You think 25k every month can take care of 3 kids? I am very sure you are not married yet not to talk of having kids... Op, you better use your brain and pacify your wife to be patient with you while you double your hussle.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by NoToPile: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2021
osazsky:
did u read the part where the woman wil buy pampars baby food.buy food for herself cuz if she doesnt eat well while breastfeeding at night she will go mad.prepare food for the man in d morning and evening.why should a man with 3 children that earns 55k eat in d afternoon...did u read the part that those babies need cloths and drugs when they fall sick..he should give the wife the whole 55k ..trek to work to and fro and beg his mum for assistance with the asurance that he will return the assistance once he gets more income.thats a real man..sacrifice

Honestly your posts sounds harsh but there's some element of truth in it.

The bolded parts got me LOL.

I actually find it amazing that the guy is saying wife is starving him of sex, in all these sex still crossed his mind . Nawa.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2021
dominique:
Your mistake was not having additional means of income especially when you discovered you were having triplets. While your wife was expecting, you should have looked for other means of income to augment your 55k salary. How many people even sit down and relax on their salaried jobs nowadays? I know of so many people who are working in solid companies and earning very high, yet they have side hustles. You're there comfortably relying on 55k job even after realizing you're expecting triplets you still sat on this 55k job, now that the triplets are growing you're still on top this 55k job matter. Obvious you lack ambition and hustling spirit. All that must change. You have to look other sources of income.
hi there's a moniker I want to report.
Her real moniker was banned due to her incessant insults and abuse of nairalanders on this forum.
Now she has used her alternate Account Saphiere to login and start throwing insults up and down.
her other moniker is Sapphiere with a double P.
please do the needful and save the reputation of this forum cos she has violated rule 19
thanks
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by sunnyfats: 3:14am On Mar 16, 2021
What your wife is going through,you may never know,
Bro, it is not easy to raise one child not to now talk of triplets.....brother please take it easy.
Taking care of those children is already a job on its own..
Your problem is finance, you need more income..

And please cut down on what you give your mother for now....you need to quench the fire in your own home first.

On the other hand...

This is why you need Jesus.... Jesus says..

Matt.11.28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Bro you need rest, find God and you will experience a difference.
Another benefit is that, when you become a member of a believing church, there is no how that will not share this burden with you.

Not only will they give you counsel, they will see to it that your family is doing well...

Trust God on this.....

You need to find him first.....

May God help you.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by hmhameed(m): 3:21am On Mar 16, 2021
You have insatiable wife and a bad mother inlaw. I pray you find peace
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Lovejossy: 3:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Hello My friend, this is my point of view:

You have a very good wife
N25 k is NOT enough to take care of 5 people

Your problem is that you are NOT open, you are "forming" - a boss and secretive.
Show her your whole salary and ask her for advice on on how to spend it.

Do this and thank me later.

I had a problem like that before and the above was what I did and my wife went to her family to get money to augment our income until thing got better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.