Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My First Kiss Experience In A Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Kiss Experience In A Bank (3828 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by MiztaPepperoni(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
It was a beautiful Friday morning and I had a contract I had just completed and was to confirm a cheque with a huge amount of money in the bank that morning.

Feeling all paparazzi, I took my bath and dressed up all fresh to the bones. Had breakfast, picked up my car keys and headed outside into my already perfectly washed black Mercedes Benz G wagon and off I am to the bank.

Playing some very cool morning blues and passing through the beautiful Victoria Island in Lagos, I got to the bank and handed towards the counter but being a usual Friday the bank hall was quite full. Being the gentleman that I am I had to join the queue and wait for my turn. Few minutes later some guy offered me his sit as he had to rush somewhere and just beside me was this very beautiful damzel that seemed to have just fallen from heaven mistakenly.

I was like WOW... What an epitome of beauty to behold and I initiated a conversation which began to flow so well. I guess the freshness hovering all around me was like a magnet to her that she couldn't hold on to herself. Swinging my G wagon car keys with my legs crossed to the sight of my expensive Gucci shoes and the sweet scent of heavenliness from my Cologne, the damzel pushed herself closer to me and I threw my left hand over her sit for her to rest her head on my muscular arms.

Lo and behold the next that I noticed was that she brought her so so sexy lips very close to my face, touched my face so softly not even minding the people around us, smiled so charmingly and boom, my lips grabbed hers like two magnets placed very close to each other.

My people, the next thing I felt was something like a thunder strike and it felt so painful on my right cheek and immediately my eyes opened all I could see was so many stars in the sky before it cleared off and I shouted JESUS..... I saw my roommate standing in front of me as I laid on our mattress in our face me I face you room in Agege. He said, guy e be like say you don dey mad ni. Na me you dey hold wan dey kiss abi.

Na that time my eye clear well say everything na dream. Abeg make una no vex. Them say if you dream am, you go achieve am.

Have a lovely day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by robinso01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Well,u try sha .
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by webhead: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
you are smoking more than you can handle.

4 Likes

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by chatinent: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wonders have ended.

5 Likes

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by punisha: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
my son I will like to adopt you....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Generalwoodz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Get away!!!!
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for this!!!
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by princeyrichmore: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Crimpsy:
Thanks for this!!!
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Telegram234(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Wait after dragging with my slow network, hoping to read better thing.
I got this

2 Likes

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by ProfessorBerlin(m): 1:11am On Mar 18, 2021
as I reach that G Wagon part na there I stop to dey read. ahbeg Wetin happen las las

2 Likes

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by bahkarrehjnr(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
as I reach that G Wagon part na there I stop to dey read. ahbeg Wetin happen las las

I was actually going to comment this, anyways anybody wey fit summarize abeg do so undecided
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by gregyboy(m): 2:11am On Mar 18, 2021
bahkarrehjnr:

I was actually going to comment this, anyways anybody wey fit summarize abeg do so undecided

He go Bleep d babe for bathroom after she see e g wagon
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Stop magnifying poverty. Poverty is a temporary state of limited access to resources.

1 Like

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Kyra1(f): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Op you won't kill me with laugh

Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Daniiel: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2021
you must be an idiot ... how I go read this kind thing after FAMILY Devotion
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by rex444(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
oh boy ... Na d gwagon part me sef realise say na rubbish.... Where is fati... Use that Ur yinmu Korean pix
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by indodon(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Buhari is a fool
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Skyfornia(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin grin madt people full lagos
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Chummynoni(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
lol
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Ademola47(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Funny you grin grin
Re: My First Kiss Experience In A Bank by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Funnny asf grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Notice These 17 Signs From A Girl, She Likes U But Don't Want To Tell U / What Will You Do If She Does This? / She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.