Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,082 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (34066 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by orisa37: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2021
MURIC IS ISLAM-MAN-BAD.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by kechywillz(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2021
Christian school should hence forth stop admitting Muslims for these nonsense to stop

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by haffaze777(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
cheesy I don’t own any school named Ansarudeen. The Govt. does.

And guess what! The same right exists there. grin Both Muslim and Christian kids are given the right to choose to either cover or uncover their head — because it is a public school.

The only evil-spirit possessed criminal are Pentecostal terrorists like you who go mad each time they imagine that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

Sister let me help you with pictures of nawair ud deen grammar school pictures.let's see what that bitter soul will say

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by teniyi(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
Read "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" By G.O.J. Mosheh and learn more.Islam spreads by deception or force of coercion.

Also try to read ALLAH IS THE CREATOR (A beautiful rejoinder) by Yusuf Mobera.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
haffaze777:

Sister let me help you with pictures of nawair ud deen grammar school pictures.let's see what that bitter soul will say

These Muslim schools above are sane and educated enough to have the berets replace the hijab as the coverings of the hair because they did know the consequence of covering the whole head when it should be free for blood circulation even as the they need fresh air for easy assimilation into the brain hence why their females are on berets, which is the same thing that you nuisances don't want to wear in Christian school but are rather clamouring for hijabs.

You do realise beret ain't christian wear but western fashion. Korean school wear beret for example and they ain't Christians. It's for fashion and could be used to cover the head. As a matter of fact, a celestial member has a cap they always wear everywhere. It's a must for them to wear this cap however their little kids shed this away whenever they're in school because of the rules governing such school, just the same way these celestial kids shed these away at ansarudeen and other Muslim schools. However if you Hypocritical nuisances wanna continue your madness in Christian built schools irrespective of the rules governing the body of such school, then expect same thing such as celestial wearing their cap, gown into ansarudeen etc. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Amujale(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Islam is one of the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Amujale(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
African history comprises of Agriculture, Art, Architecture, Astronomy, Astrology, Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Fishing, Mathematics, Metallurgy, Mining, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Ship-building e t.c

These are the things we MUST return to studying extensively, with regards to our cultural intellectual properties.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Hence why I said it was stupid having a discourse with an illiterate who didn't know the word uniform was an adjective and noun but rather said it was verbal or noun. The nerves!
Nope! It is you who certainly didn’t know the difference between an adjective and a noun. You argued repeatedly that an adjective is a noun. grin

First, Why did you think beret was provided as an alternative? to cover their hair irrespectively.
Because the school is government owned, and the owners (i.e. government) decides what is its school’s uniform.

In other words, kids may choose a beret or an hijab depending on their religious leaning — or even no headdress at all like is seen in the attachment below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283032_1ea66feaa3bd48a888030dc5fc2fc676_jpeg_jpeg978d7cd6062a52ac99fc58eec880e19c

You think by showing 1-2 students without beret in a class while they are engrossed in whatever they're doing justify the fact that beret was provided as alternative to non Muslims to cover their head? Na ment?
You mean “engrossed” kids don’t wear berets?? Is God not wonderful! cheesy How are old are you? grin

And when did beret even become a Muslim-type headdress that you’ve hated it suddenly? I thought you were against hijab alone. LMAO!

Or are you speaking for Atheist kids? If so, then reach out to the school owners (i.e. government) and advice them to be more inclusive for Atheist kids — in addition to Christian kids and Muslim kids in the same school.

By the way, how “engrossed” are the girls in these attachment to have had no beret or hijab on?? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13282986_ec48575ccef74c20a27a01a952167cbd_jpeg_jpeg6e4f65b6856de179a4c39ccf44b67efa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283019_4df2f101613744d48053711a91aef840_jpeg_jpegd7f251081b4b1f02c3e264b7c09aa2b1

Uniform wear are rather checkegd on the assembly where they're gatterd to pray and all. in classes, a student could remove her beret and put it on her lap while being engrossed in anything.
I wonder why you fail to realize that the fact that a student could remove her beret at will shows that there is also the choice to have no headdress at all.

For example, the girl shown below is shown posing (without a beret or hijab) for a school photograph. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13282986_ec48575ccef74c20a27a01a952167cbd_jpeg_jpeg6e4f65b6856de179a4c39ccf44b67efa

I have served at such school with Beret as part of their uniforms hence I know all these.
We can’t verify that you served at any such school. We also can’t verify that you served at all those schools.

There is no point bringing on subjective unverifiable probable lies which even leads no where if they were even to be true. cheesy

Seriouslyz the template of these ansarudeen etc remain unchanged cos beret was provided as alternatives to cover their heads. The head was asked to be covered. Why was beret provided as alternative for non Muslims to cover their heads?
If the owners of a certain public school (i.e. government) decide that beret is allowed in their school; why should that get you mad?

You had a problem with hijabs. Now you have a problem with berets. Can you make up your mind?

On the other hand, having a celestial cap or gown, Sango amulet as part of their uniforms in ansarudeen etc would really be what it means to change the template of a school like you nuisances are advocating in church built schools.
Celestial and Shango adherents seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school ownersgovernment) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

If there is any article of their respective faiths (may be Cele-cap, or Oshe-Sango, etc.) which are religious obligations for public appearances thaley would have put forward such claim formally via the courts.

So far they haven’t done that. The implication of this then is that:

(1) They are fine with the option given by the school owners (i.e. government) to allow kids make choices between berets, hijabs, or no covering at all.

(2) Or these Cele and Shango groups actually do not have any religious obligation to appear in public with those articles, and they aren’t soaked in insecurity (like a typical pentecostal bigot as you) to lie about that.

(3) Or both.

Moreover, whether a school was originally — in the olden days — built by foreign Muslim missionaries or foreign Christian Missionaries, or Albino association; the moment ownership is transferred to Govt. is the moment the Govt. has the legal right to make decisions including the definition of uniform which (in this case) has been defined to give choices of head dress to Christian and Muslim kids, or no headdress at all.

Why do you have a problem with the fact that school owners (government in this case) are giving kids choices rather than no choice.

Like I already said try your nuisances in church built schools and see celestial cap, gown, Sango amulet etc worn to ansarudeen etc. As simple as ABC. Las las the school bodies will fully Take over as it should be.
Again, whether a school was originally — in the olden days — built by foreign Muslim missionaries or foreign Christian Missionaries, or an Albino Association; the moment ownership is transferred to Govt. is the moment the Govt. has the legal right to make decisions including the definition of uniform which (in this case) has been defined to give choices of headdress to Christian and Muslim kids, or no headdress at all.

If a kids show up to a school in a uniform-type other than that which the school owners (i.e. government) have authorized, they may be sent back home; and their parents may be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
haffaze777:
Don’t mind that dummy. He breathes bigotry.

I wonder what happened to being sane that he never considered it as an option.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Don’t mind that dummy. He breathes bigotry.

I wonder what happened to being sane that he never considered it as an option.

Illiterate, I said engrossed in whatever they're doing. Are you telling me you don't know the meaning of the word "engrossed"? Are you that Dumb?

Some would even keep their berets in their bags after the assembly to ensure it won't get lost cos they will be the one to bear the consequence of the loss on the assembly ground on the following day.

As for the second picture you posted, did you check the site on the pictures on Google before you started posting your rubbish? It's not the school uniform. It was just a picture mix up which always happens whenever you search for things on Google. Google would respond by bringing up several of things and make it a meriads of options for you. It's for you to seive out what you want. How can you be so dumb? Like seriously, it's getting worse with you.

Like I already said berets are for fashion meant to cover the head in some cases. The celestial for example have their own head covering, gowns and so are other religion section. If the same criminal fools can't allow these wears in school such as ansarudeen etc, it's stupid of the same criminal fools to demand hijab in church built school.

Have you seen the contract given to the government by these missionaries bodies at the time they put these schools under the care of the government on the front page? The missionaries bodies dictate the tune of the school. They built and laid these schools, not by any lunatics of another religion section. The fact that they made it easily accessible to every child irrespective of their religion, ideology doesn't give any fools any right to act stupid in the school. Sink that into your skull.

And I repeat, if these criminal fools can't take celestial robes, caps in ansarudeen etc, you should keep quiet. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Illiterate, I said engrossed in whatever they're doing. Are you telling me you don't know the meaning of the word "engrossed"? Are you that Dumb?
Desperate to insult your way out as it is to be expected of a typical devil-possessed pentecostal child ?? LMAO!

Sorry, there is no escape for you. You’re stuck here! cheesy

Again can you inform me what the highlighted kids in the attachment below are “engrossed” with ?? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283381_fe0a94e6244e4df4be929cb4c5da2a4e_jpeg_jpeg1395e8601eb09f191b46097ca28cc737

Some would even keep their berets in their bags after the assembly to ensure it won't get lost cos they will be the one to bear the consequence of the loss on the assembly ground on the following day.
Like the (highlighted) kids below who are in an assembly with adults ?? cheesy ROTFL!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283381_fe0a94e6244e4df4be929cb4c5da2a4e_jpeg_jpeg1395e8601eb09f191b46097ca28cc737

As for the second picture you posted, did you check the site on the pictures on Google before you started posting your rubbish? It's not the school uniform. It was just a picture mix up which always happens whenever you search for things on Google. Google would respond by bringing up several of things and make it a meriads of options for you. It's for you to seive out what you want. How can you be so dumb? Like seriously, it's getting worse with you.
••• iT wAs jUsT a PiCtURe mIX uP ••• Hahaha! No it wasn’t lad.

The name and area of the school is also written right right I nder the image — I didn’t type that into Google.

Moreover, the highlighted kids in the attachment below are comfortably without any headdress in an assembly with adults. cheesy

Let’s seen how bigotry helps you out of this. By the way, how many dosage of pentecostal-bigotry-quine have you taken today?? wink

You may want to increase your intake before replying. Hahaha!

Like I already said berets are for fashion meant to cover the head in some cases.
No! Berets in schools are not for fashion. In fact, schools are not even fashion institutions. Berets in schools are typically associated with the Christian child just as Hijab is with the Muslim child.

In fact, this is the case with privately owned Christian schools. Beret is the Christian headdress symbol in schools.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283382_3537463b04a943a3980da7b4855b2675_jpeg_jpegc5092b2a9a188086428115934f114ff3

The celestial for example have their own head covering, gowns and so are other religion section. If the same criminal fools can't allow these wears in school such as ansarudeen etc, it's stupid of the same criminal fools to demand hijab in church built school.
Celestial and Shango adherents seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school ownersgovernment) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

If there is any article of their respective faiths (may be Cele-cap, or Oshe-Sango, etc.) which are religious obligations for public appearances thaley would have put forward such claim formally via the courts.

(1) They are fine with the option given by the school owners (i.e. government) to allow kids make choices between berets, hijabs, or no covering at all.

(2) Or these Cele and Shango groups actually do not have any religious obligation to appear in public with those articles, and they aren’t soaked in insecurity (like a typical pentecostal bigot as you) to lie about that.

(3) Or both.

Moreover, whether a school was originally — in the olden days — built by foreign Muslim missionaries or foreign Christian Missionaries, or Albino association; the moment ownership is transferred to Govt. is the moment the Govt. has the legal right to make decisions including the definition of uniform which (in this case) has been defined to give choices of head dress to Christian and Muslim kids, or no headdress at all.

Why do you have a problem with the fact that school owners (government in this case) are giving kids choices rather than no choice.

Have you seen the contract given to the government by these missionaries bodies at the time they put these schools under the care of the government on the front page?
Have you seen the contract given to the government by these missionaries bodies at the time the Government took over the ownership, management, control, etc. of these schools?

The missionaries bodies dictate the tune of the school. They built and laid these schools, not by any lunatics of another religion section. The fact that they made it easily accessible to every child irrespective of their religion, ideology doesn't give any fools any right to act stupid in the school. Sink that into your skull.
The missionaries (i.e. former and defunct owners) do not dictate to the school owners (i.e. government) how to run their government owned schools. Lol.

And I repeat, if these criminal fools can't take celestial robes, caps in ansarudeen, you should keep quiet. Yeye dey smell.
Celestials seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school owners — i.e. government) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

If there is any article of the Celestial faith which is a religious obligation for public appearances, they would have put forward such claim formally via the courts.

(1) They are fine with the option given by the school owners (i.e. government) to allow kids make choices between berets, hijabs, or no headdress at all.

(2) Or the Celestials actually do not have any religious obligation to appear in public with any special article, and they aren’t soaked in insecurity (like a typical pentecostal bigot as you) to lie about that.

(3) Or both.

Celestials therefore seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school ownersgovernment) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Desperate to insult your way out as it is to be expected of a typical devil-possessed pentecostal child ?? LMAO!

Sorry, there is no escape for you. You’re stuck here! cheesy

Again can you inform me what the highlighted kids in the attachment below are “engrossed” with ?? grin

Like the (highlighted) kids below who are in an assembly with adults ?? cheesy ROTFL!

••• iT wAs jUsT a PiCtURe mIX uP ••• Hahaha! No it wasn’t lad.

The name and area of the school is also written right right I nder the image — I didn’t type that into Google.

Moreover, the highlighted kids in the attachment below are comfortably without any headdress in an assembly with adults. cheesy

Let’s seen how bigotry helps you out of this. By the way, how many dosage of pentecostal-bigotry-quine have you taken today?? wink

You may want to increase your intake before replying. Hahaha!

No! Berets in schools are not for fashion. In fact, schools are not even fashion institutions. Berets in schools are typically associated with the Christian child just as Hijab is with the Muslim child.

In fact, this is the case with privately owned Christian schools. Beret is the Christian headdress symbol in schools.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283382_3537463b04a943a3980da7b4855b2675_jpeg_jpegc5092b2a9a188086428115934f114ff3

(3) Or both.

Have you seen the contract given to the government by these missionaries bodies at the time the Government took over the ownership, management, control, etc. of these schools?

The missionaries (i.e. former and defunct owners) do not dictate to the school owners (i.e. government) how to run their government owned schools. Lol.

Celestials seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school owners — i.e. government) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

If there is any article of the Celestial faith which is a religious obligation for public appearances, they would have put forward such claim formally via the courts.

(1) They are fine with the option given by the school owners (i.e. government) to allow kids make choices between berets, hijabs, or no headdress at all.

(2) Or the Celestials actually do not have any religious obligation to appear in public with any special article, and they aren’t soaked in insecurity (like a typical pentecostal bigot as you) to lie about that.

(3) Or both.

Celestials therefore seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school ownersgovernment) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

The contract said otherwise, Dumbo. Go change the contract na.

Just look at the difference in class between the Christian school and Islam school in the above pictures. No wonder you wanna destroy what you can't build.
Like I already said, berets are fashion wear, just like the western shirt you put on. It doesn't make them Christian wear however it can be used as a means to cover the hair.

And I repeat until you allow celestial gowns, Robes, cap in ansarudeen etc, get lost till then.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
The contract said otherwise, Dumbo. Go change the contract na.
The court has proven that whatever contract you may be lying about on Nairaland is a huge fake — null and void. Go change the court judgement. grin

The school owners are the government. They decide how to run their school — not you or your bigoted cohorts.

And the owners (government) have decided that uniform would include the option to allow kids choose between using a beret as headdress, or using a hijab as headdress or using no headdress at all.

Why do you have a problem with giving kids choices in a government school.

The joy seeing the difference in class between the Christian school and Islam school in the above pictures. No wonder you wanna destroy what you can't build.
One of the pictures shows a cross-section of kids in privately owned school with a building as background.

The other picture shows a cross-section of kids in a government school with an expense of land as background.

Tell me more about this joy-giving difference, bigot. I’m all ears.

Like I already said, berets are fashion wear, just like the western shirt you put on
The beret in that picture is a school uniform not fashion wear.

And schools aren’t fashion houses to even begin with

... It doesn't make them Christian wear however it can be used as a means to cover the hair.
Well, the school disagrees with you unfortunately. Take heart.

The school is a private Christian school, and beret is their own way of distinguishing their kids for the glory of Christ.

Why do you have a problem with what they do in their school.

You seem to have a problem with everyone — both Government and private Christian proprietors.

I won’t be shocked to find about that you have a problem with yourself.

And I repeat until you allow celestial gowns, Robes, cap in ansarudeen etc, get lost till then.

(3) Or both.

Celestials therefore seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school owners — government) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
The court has proven that whatever contract you may be lying about on Nairaland is a huge fake — null and void. Go change the court judgement. grin

The school owners are government. They decide how to run their school — not you or your bigoted cohorts.

And the owners (government) have decided that uniform should allow kids to choose between using a beret as headdress, or using a hijab as headdress or using no headdress at all.

One of the pictures shows a cross-section of kids in privately owned school with a building as background.

The other picture shows a cross-section of kids in a government school with an expense of land as background.

Tell me more about this joy-giving difference, bigot. I’m all ears.

The beret in that picture is a school uniform not fashion wear.

And schools aren’t fashion houses to even begin with

Well, the school disagrees with you unfortunately. Take heart.

The school is a private Christian school, and beret is their own way of distinguishing their kids for the glory of Christ.

Why do you have a problem with what they do in their school.

You seem to have a problem with everyone — both Government and private Christian proprietors.

I won’t be shocked to find about that you have a problem with yourself.

(3) Or both.

Celestials therefore seem pretty comfortable with the choice given to kids (by the school owners — government) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.

What court judgement? Lol. Never was any of such cases won in missionary school in Ibadan and Osun, or in Lagos. The only time this happened was in government built schools in Lagos.

Or Have you forgotten that the government built some schools? Just the same way the government built this aswar ul Islam school which you've been brandishing in every post of yours. It was the government which built it. If not for the government, your Islam religion offered absolutely nothing at the time they came in. Except Terrorism of course.

That's by the way, the governverment has no right whatsoever to change the tennet of any missionaries school under their care. The contract with them state so. They can only try such things in the schools built by the government! Sink that into your skull.

And I repeat until the likes of ansarudeen etc allows celestial robes, caps etc, get lost till then.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
What court judgement? Lol. Never was any of such cases won in missionary school in Ibadan and Osun, or in Lagos. The only time this happened was in government built schools in Lagos.

Or Have you forgotten that the government built some schools? Just the same way the government built this aswar ul Islam school which you've been brandishing in every post of yours. It was the government which built it. If not for the government, your Islam religion offered absolutely nothing at the time they came in. Except Terrorism of course.
The court ruling Lagos, Osun, etc. was on all schools in the respective states by the way.

Also, the government didn’t build Anwarul-Islam, or Baptist girls. Those were originally built by Muslim missionaries and Christian missionaries respectively.

The government has now taken them over, running and funding them.

That's by the way, the governverment has no right whatsoever to change the tennet of any missionaries school under their care.
Care? LMAO!

No the government own those schools. They run them. They find them. And they have a right to decide it’s uniform.

The contract with them state so. They can only try such things in the schools built by the government! Sink that into your skull.
No, bigot.

No such contract State that. The court decision has proven that there is no such bigoted contract.

And I repeat until the likes of ansarudeen etc allows celestial robes, caps etc, get lost till then.

(3) Or both.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
The court ruling Lagos, Osun, etc. was on all schools in the respective states by the way.

Also, the government didn’t build Anwarul-Islam, or Baptist girls. Those were originally built by Muslim missionaries and Christian missionaries respectively.

The government has now taken them over, running and funding them.

Care? LMAO!

No the government own those schools. They run them. They find them. And they have a right to decide it’s uniform.

No, bigot.

No such contract State that. The court decision has proven that there is no such bigoted contract.

(3) Or both.

Will you shut your lying mouth?
The government built aswar UL school. The nerves!

Of course since there's nothing to be proud of Islam religion, you have to steal the government built schools as well. You dey maad?

And I repeat the government has no right whatsoever to change the tennet of the missionaries school under their care. The government can only change that which they built. Sink that into your skull. Your nuisances in Ibadan and Osun were thrown back to your faces.

I repeat until the likes of ansarudeen etc allows celestial robes, caps etc in their schools, get lost till then.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Will you shut your lying mouth? The government built aswar UL school. The nerves! Of course since there's nothing to be proud of Islam religion, you have to steal the government built schools as well. You dey maad?
By the time I’m done with you, you will cry blood.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283774_43b749132fde4214ad680fde88d12cb7_jpeg_jpega1fde3c9912c7229f167f0842c107df0

And I repeat the government has no right whatsoever to change the tennet of the missionaries school under their care.
It became theirs (i.e. the Government’s) since the date it was taken over. They run, control, and fund these former missionary schools.

The government can only change that which they built. Sink that into your skull. Your nuisances in Ibadan and Osun were thrown back to your faces.
The govt can and does run these schools which they’ve long taken over and which they fund till date.

You’re mad because ———?? grin

I repeat until the likes of ansarudeen etc allows celestial robes, caps etc in their schools, get lost till then.
Feel free to repeat, I will gladly keep debunking. Lol.

(3) Or both.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by haffaze777(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
KGD10:

These Muslim schools above are sane and educated enough to have the berets replace the hijab as the coverings of the hair because they did know the consequence of covering the whole head when it should be free for blood circulation even as the they need fresh air for easy assimilation into the brain hence why their females are on berets, which is the same thing that you nuisances don't want to wear in Christian school but are rather clamouring for hijabs.

You do realise beret ain't christian wear but western fashion. Korean school wear beret for example and they ain't Christians. It's for fashion and could be used to cover the head. As a matter of fact, a celestial member has a cap they always wear everywhere. It's a must for them to wear this cap however their little kids shed this away whenever they're in school because of the rules governing such school, just the same way these celestial kids shed these away at ansarudeen and other Muslim schools. However if you Hypocritical nuisances wanna continue your madness in Christian built schools irrespective of the rules governing the body of such school, then expect same thing such as celestial wearing their cap, gown into ansarudeen etc. Sink that into your skull.
[/s]

Do I look like some who have for bigot soul?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
By the time I’m done with you, you will cry blood.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13283774_43b749132fde4214ad680fde88d12cb7_jpeg_jpega1fde3c9912c7229f167f0842c107df0

It became theirs (i.e. the Government’s) since the date it was taken over. They run, control, and fund these former missionary schools.

The govt can and does run these schools which they’ve long taken over and which they fund till date.

You’re mad because ———?? grin

Feel free to repeat, I will gladly keep debunking. Lol.

(3) Or both.

You're really a deceptive human being. I thought all the pictures above you've been passing off were aswar ul picture but alas it was one of Osun state government built schools (non Muslim school or not I don't know) but not Anwar. Now that I thought about it, the picture in the first image below was the uniform designed by Aregbesola at that time in government built schools in Osun state. I should have recognized it as quick as possible. Whereas you passed off this picture as aswar ul school uniform to defend your false claim which was all about you saying the Muslim built schools now allow berets or opening of their head in their schools as soon as they were put under the government. Whereas all these are lies! My God! What a devil! Even the second picture below was another government built school on Lagos government school online site yet you passed this picture as a Muslim built school. You passed both pictures as Muslim built school (aswar ul) put under the government care. Whereas all these were all lies. The nerves!

Now speaking about aswar ul Muslim schools, the elegbeta was founded by Muslim whereas there are some of them built by the government just like the one we have in Ogba. The one in elegbeta was built by the Muslim body before it was put under the government care but here take a look at the girls in the school.

Take a Look at the girls in thick hijabs in the third image. Those girls are aswar ul school girls. Another look at the bodies overseeing this aswar ul schools in the fourth image. Look at these bodies and tell me if they ever allowed any changes to their tennet? A look at all of them in the third and fourth image would have you know all these people are core Muslims.

You criminals won't allow any changes into any of the template laid by the Muslim built schools but you wanna dictate for church built schools?

Thunder fireee you all. You had better not reply me again. What a criminal! A deceptive soul!

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

Do I look like some who have for bigot soul?

Says a criminal bigot wanting to change the template of church built schools. The nerves.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by kitone: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
the school is not a missionary sch.its a government school ,the teachers are paid .from tax payers money.the school has been taken over by the government since 1979 till date.so why the noise? about one or two girls covering their head

Grgton:
it's already causing discussion!! I watched the video,I felt so ashamed... when did wearing hijab become such an issue as a Muslim you can wear hijab to the mosque, same goes to Christians tying scaf to the church...NOT in the school!! school has dress codes.. and besides the school in question is a missionary school.. so why that tention?? I think parents concerned should send their kids to Muslim school where they can wear hijab forever!!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 5:05am On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:
[s]You're really a deceptive human being. I thought all the pictures above you've been passing off were aswar ul picture but alas it was one of Osun state government built schools (non Muslim school or not I don't know) but not Anwar. Now that I thought about it, the picture in the first image below was the uniform designed by Aregbesola at that time in government built schools in Osun state. I should have recognized it as quick as possible. Whereas you passed off this picture as aswar ul school uniform to defend your false claim which was all about you saying the Muslim built schools now allow berets or opening of their head in their schools as soon as they were put under the government. Whereas all these are lies! My God! What a devil![/s]
Lol. No it’s not a government built school, bigot. Aregbesola didn’t build that school afresh. He only introduced many administrative and classroom reforms.

The bottom-line is that the school became Govt. property from the very point that ownership was transferred — regardless of who had originally built it in the olden days.

And it is clear from the attached image that the government different choices to kids regarding the use of headdress.

You must tell us what problem you have with the school owners (kids) giving choice to kids over the use of headdress.

Moreover, I shared more than pictures from Anwarul-Islam. I did the same of Ansarudeen, as well as Nawarudeen among others.

These kids can be seen in a school hall seated with different headdress choices — hijabs, berets, hats, and even no headdress at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13285102_8d50fa1dae794e728faf036fde2df8db_jpeg_jpeg674ee2bca3b1ca9bb5f906cdc81b5ed2

And before your think of the next lie to pull, the kids aren’t just goofing around by themselves [“eNgRosSed”].

No, they were clearly seated in the hall while a school session (a presentation) was going on; and the adults around clearly allowed the right thing — different choices of headdress.

Even the second picture below was another government built school on Lagos government school online site yet you passed this picture as a Muslim built school. You passed both pictures as Muslim built school (aswar ul) put under the government care. Whereas all these were all lies. The nerves!
Liar and bigot. No where does the Lagos school website say it was built originally by the Government.

Moreover, I have never at any point in time used the vague fraudulent expression of that you repeatedly use, viz. “under the government care”.

Instead, I have maintained repeatedly that, those formerly missionary-owned schools (Muslim or Christian) are owned now by government.

Now speaking about aswar ul Muslim schools, the elegbeta was founded by Muslim whereas there are some of them built by the government just like the one we have in Ogba. The one in elegbeta was built by the Muslim body before it was put under the government care but here take a look at the girls in the school. Take a Look at the girls in thick hijabs in the third image. Those girls are aswar ul school girls.
Listen up devil-possessed bigot, common sense should have dictated to you that no government would build a school and then name it after a Christian or Muslim organization.

The date of the Ogba Anwaru school is thus the date it was founded as a government institution. Not the date of the school’s first inception.

All school with the names Anwarul-Islam, Baptist school, Ansarudeen, St. John were missionary schools originally established by private organizations.

Government only later took over the running and funding of these schools while retaining their original names.

While the Govt. took over the ownership of these schools, the govt have done the sensible thing of allowing kids the choice of what headdress to use or even no headdress at all. This explains the three girls in “tHiCk” hijab. LMAO! Bigotry is a bastard. grin

Another look at the bodies overseeing this aswar ul schools in the fourth image. Look at these bodies and tell me if they ever allowed any changes to their tennet? A look at all of them in the third and fourth image would have you know all these people are core Muslims.
Another bigotry induced ‘fraud’. Those are not the bodies overseeing the school. The bodies overseeing the school is government.

Those are some Nigerian members of the Muslim missionary organization that originally conceived and established the anwarul-Islam schools before Government later took over ownership many decades ago. The name of the organization is Anwarul-Islam Mission.

Just as the Baptist Church still exist as an organization in Nigeria even though the Government have taken over ownership of the Baptist schools originally conceived and established by the organization.

You criminals won't allow any changes into any of the template laid by the Muslim built schools but you wanna dictate for church built schools?
The owners (i.e. Govt) are not criminals for making decisions regarding their schools, viz. Baptist, Asarudeen, etc.

The only devil-possessed criminal and agent of hatred-cum-bigotry is your m0r0nic self who hate the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.

Thunder fireee you all. You had better not reply me again. What a criminal! A deceptive soul!
❤️ Don’t fret lad, I will continue replying you repeatedly until you lose weight of bigotry. Lol.

The only devil-possessed criminal and agent of hatred-cum-bigotry is your m0r0nic self who hate the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2021
TAO11:
Lol. No it’s not a government built school, bigot. Aregbesola didn’t build that school afresh. He only introduced many administrative and classroom reforms.

The bottom-line is that the school became Govt. property from the very point that ownership was transferred — regardless of who had originally built it in the olden days.

And it is clear from the attached image that the government different choices to kids regarding the use of headdress.

You must tell us what problem you have with the school owners (kids) giving choice to kids over the use of headdress.

Moreover, I shared more than pictures from Anwarul-Islam. I did the same of Ansarudeen, as well as Nawarudeen among others.

These kids can be seen in a school hall seated with different headdress choices — hijabs, berets, hats, and even no headdress at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13285102_8d50fa1dae794e728faf036fde2df8db_jpeg_jpeg674ee2bca3b1ca9bb5f906cdc81b5ed2

And before your think of the next lie to pull, the kids aren’t just goofing around by themselves [“eNgRosSed”].

No, they were clearly seated in the hall while a school session (a presentation) was going on; and the adults around clearly allowed the right thing — different choices of headdress.

Liar and bigot. No where does the Lagos school website say it was built originally by the Government.

Moreover, I have never at any point in time used the vague fraudulent expression of that you repeatedly use, viz. “under the government care”.

Instead, I have maintained repeatedly that, those formerly missionary-owned schools (Muslim or Christian) are owned now by government.

Listen up devil-possessed bigot, common sense should have dictated to you that no government would build a school and then name it after a Christian or Muslim organization.

The date of the Ogba Anwaru school is thus the date it was founded as a government institution. Not the date of the school’s first inception.

All school with the names Anwarul-Islam, Baptist school, Ansarudeen, St. John were missionary schools originally established by private organizations.

Government only later took over the running and funding of these schools while retaining their original names.

While the Govt. took over the ownership of these schools, the govt have done the sensible thing of allowing kids the choice of what headdress to use or even no headdress at all. This explains the three girls in “tHiCk” hijab. LMAO! Bigotry is a bastard. grin

Another bigotry induced ‘fraud’. Those are not the bodies overseeing the school. The bodies overseeing the school is government.

Those are some Nigerian members of the Muslim missionary organization that originally conceived and established the anwarul-Islam schools before Government later took over ownership many decades ago. The name of the organization is Anwarul-Islam Mission.

Just as the Baptist Church still exist as an organization in Nigeria even though the Government have taken over ownership of the Baptist schools originally conceived and established by the organization.

The owners (i.e. Govt) are not criminals for making decisions regarding their schools, viz. Baptist, Asarudeen, etc.

❤️ Don’t fret lad, I will continue replying you repeatedly until you lose weight of bigotry. Lol.

You this deceptive bigot evil soul, stop quoting me with your lies.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2021
TAO11:

You this deceptive soul, stop quoting me with your lies. Imagine passing off another as aswar UL. Thunder fire you there
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:
You this deceptive soul, stop quoting me with your lies. Imagine passing off another as aswar UL. Thunder fire you there
To think a devil-possessed bigoted criminal would call tag me (the voice of sanity) as deceptive. Wonderful!! grin

Moreover, no I didn’t pass “off another as aswar UL”. Rather I passed off a Government school as a Government school. grin

As a matter of fact, you need parental love, platonic love, and romantic love ❤️ in your life ASAP. You must not leave this world without being shown love. ❤️

Oh lest I forget. I won’t stop quoting you. I wonder where such audacity is coming from in the first place.

Didn’t you jump out of no where to quote me first? cheesy
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:
You this deceptive bigot evil soul, stop quoting me with your lies.
The only liar here is The Devil typing through you. cheesy

Your name-calling attitude resonates with devils’ — after they’ve being thoroughly debunked to pieces. grin

And I won’t stop quoting you. You called for it the very moment when you jumped out of no where to have being the first to quote me uninvited.

You are a bigoted devil-possessed pentecostal criminal and agent of hatred who runs mad at the thought of kids being given similar treatments in Government schools.

❤️
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Swiftboy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

You see why I said religion is a scam..

Is the said school not a government school?

Government grant aided schools belong to Christian missions and as such its wrong to call them government owned. Use your God given brain for once.�
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Monogamy: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Swiftboy:
Government grant aided schools belong to Christian missions and as such its wrong to call them government owned. Use your God given brain for once.�

Please who is paying the teachers and staff salary?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
TAO11:
Desperate to insult your way out as it is to be expected of a typical devil-possessed — government) to chose either berets, or hijabs, or nothing at all.
it must be painstaking for you to have to explain to the lad comprehensively. Bottom line is, christians are intolerate. You will better understand CAN if you read their 1994 manifesto orchestrated by evangelical churches headed by RCCG at Ebute Meta and published in Ibadan. This evil manifesto detailed exactly what they wanted.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
TAO11:
The only liar here is The Devil typing through you. cheesy

Your name-calling attitude resonates with devils’ — after they’ve being thoroughly debunked to pieces. grin

And I won’t stop quoting you. You called for it the very moment when you jumped out of no where to have being the first to quote me uninvited.

You are a bigoted devil-possessed pentecostal criminal and agent of hatred who runs mad at the thought of kids being given similar treatments in Government schools.

❤️

Says the devil who passed off other pictures as aswar UL school. Thunder fire you there. Criminal
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:
[s]Says the devil who passed off other pictures as aswar UL school. Thunder fire you there. Criminal[/s]
The only devil is The Holy Evil Spirit typing through you. grin

No I didn’t misname any picture, you did that instead. You lied that a missionary-built school is Government- built. LIAR.

And you obviously need parental, platonic, and romantic love ❤️ in your life. Where are your people? grin

By the time I’m done with you ehn, you go cry blood. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
TAO11:
The only devil is The Holy Evil Spirit typing through you. grin

No I didn’t misname any picture, you did that instead. You lied that missionary built schools are Govt. built. LIAR.

And you obviously need parental, platonic, and romantic love ❤️ in your life. Where are your people? grin

By the time I’m done with you ehn, you go cry blood. cheesy

Aswar UL deceitful picture is laughing at your evil criminal soul cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.