Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (33984 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Why are you afraid to quote the actual wordings of my comment? Lol.

KGD10:
Go try your equality in your Muslim schools first.
A Muslim private school? The owners have the right over whom to enroll — just like a Christian private school.

But for a Government school like the Baptist school Ilorin; the same freedom to choose to uncover/cover applies to both Christian and Muslim kids.

Until they allow celestial people to wear their celestial gowns and caps and Sango worshipper to wear his or her amulet and chaplet, you're saying Gibberish.
These groups unlike [the ‘Christians’ ]and Muslims have not come forward to claim (let alone prove) that such outfits are obligated articles of every facets of their daily public lives.

Bunch of Hypocritical criminal nuisances!
The only devil-possessed criminal here is the moro.n who hates the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Why are you afraid to quote the actual wordings of my comment? Lol.

A Muslim private school? The owners have the right over whom to enroll — just like a Christian private school.

But for a Government school like the Baptist school Ilorin; the same freedom to choose to uncover/cover applies to both Christian and Muslim kids.

These groups unlike [the ‘Christians’ ]and Muslims have not come forward to claim (let alone prove) that such outfits are obligated articles of every facets of their daily public lives.

The only devil-possessed criminal here is the moro.n who hates the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.

Another gibberish. Until you allow celestial gowns, caps and Sango amulet and chaplet in Muslim schools, you're saying Gibberish. Hypocritical nuisances. I have no time for your rubbish epistles. Bunch of Hypocritical criminals.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Another gibberish. Until you allow celestial gowns, caps and Sango amulet and chaplet in Muslim schools, you're saying Gibberish.
I have no business with what how a Muslim private school owners defines uniform does in his/her privately owned school. Just as I care less about what a Christian school owner does in his/her privately owned school.

My business is with public schools (aka. Govt. schools, e.g. the Baptist school, Ilorin; among others).

The Govt have done the sensible thing of allowing both Christian kids and Muslim kids the equal right to choose to uncover or cover their heads.

Moreover, Celestial Christians and Sangi worshippers — unlike Muslims — have never come forward to claim (let alone prove) that such outfits are obligated articles of every facets of their daily public lives.

Hypocritical nuisances. I have no time for your rubbish epistles. Bunch of Hypocritical criminals.
The only devil-possessed criminal here is the m0r0 n who hates the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
I have no business with what how a Muslim private school owners defines uniform does in his/her privately owned school. Just as I care less about what a Christian school owner does in his/her privately owned school.

My business is with public schools (aka. Govt. schools, e.g. the Baptist school, Ilorin; among others).

The Govt have done the sensible thing of allowing both Christian kids and Muslim kids the equal right to choose to uncover or cover their heads.

Moreover,

And are you dumb not to know I was talking about public Muslim schools? Na ment? Until Muslim schools allow celestial gowns, celestial caps, Sango amulet etc, you're saying Gibberish. Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances. I have no need for Useless epistles
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Is there any reason why you are dead-scared to “Quote” me correctly? cheesy

KGD10:
And are you dumb not to know I was talking about public Muslim schools? Na ment?
There is no such thing as a public Muslim school. ❤️ Don’t be mad. LMAO! cheesy

Until Muslim schools allow celestial gowns, celestial caps, Sango amulet etc, you're saying Gibberish.
Celestial Christians and Sango worshippers — unlike Muslims — have never come forward to claim (let alone prove) that such outfits are obligated articles of every facets of their daily public lives.

You can only be allowed or disallowed a request which you’ve put forward. How old are you? cheesy I’m trying to find out when you began learning English as a second language. grin

Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances. I have no need for Useless epistles

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Is there any reason why you are dead-scared to “Quote” me correctly? cheesy

There is no such thing as a public Muslim school. ❤️ Don’t be mad. LMAO! cheesy

Celestial Christians and Sango worshippers — unlike Muslims — have never come forward to claim (let alone prove) that such outfits are obligated articles of every facets of their daily public lives.

You can only be allowed or disallowed what you have put forward as a request. How old are you?

Ansarudeen etc are what exactly? Even your fellow terrorist empire admit there's and even mentioned some of them. You dey maad? Anyway, lying is your attributes just like taqiya. I have no need for Useless epistles from Hypocritical illiterate TBH.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Ansarudeen etc are what exactly? [s]Even your fellow terrorist admit that. You dey maad? Anyway, lying is your attributes just like taqiya. I have no need for Useless epistles from illiterate TBH.[/s]
Those are public/govt schools (which used to be owned in the olden days by Muslim missionaries prior to when the Govt became its full owner). ❤️
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:15am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
That’s a public/govt school (which used to be owned in the olden days by Muslim missionaries prior to when the Govt became its full owner). ❤️

Illiterate, I repeat until you allow celestial gowns, caps, Sango amulet in these ansarudeen schools etc, shut your Hypocritical hole!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by theTranslator: 1:15am On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
Read "WHO IS THIS ALLAH" By G.O.J. Mosheh and learn more.Islam spreads by deception or force of coercion.
Dmn niqqa!
U read DAT book??
I read it also with an to my of the Quran
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:25am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Illiterate, I repeat until you allow celestial gowns, caps, Sango amulet in these ansarudeen schools etc,
❤️ LMAO! grin

Until you prove that any of these groups have at any time formally requested to use such outfits as obligatory religious articles for every facet of their public lives.

These groups never made any such claim. How then could they have been disallowed by the Govt schools (Baptist, Ansarudeen, etc.) over what these groups themselves don’t give a hoot about.

The only group who has made such claim (to the best of my knowledge) is the Muslim group?

shut your Hypocritical hole!
The only devil-possessed moronic hypocrite here is the criminal who hates the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
❤️ LMAO! grin

Until you prove that any of these groups have at any time formally requested to use such outfits as obligated religious articles for every facet of their public lives.

They never made any such claim. How then could they have been disallowed what they don’t give a hoot about.

The only group who has made such claim (to the best of my knowledge) is the Muslim group.

The only devil-possessed moronic hypocrite here is the criminal who hates the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.

Because the celestial etc ain't nuisances or agent of confusion like you Muslim terrorists. But if you would continue to act as agents of confusion, same thing would happen just like it happened at Ibadan until everyone rest eventually. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Las las all the school bodies will take over fully as it should be.

Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:39am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Because the celestial etc ain't nuisances or agent of confusion like you Muslim terrorists.
No! The obvious reason, instead, is that:

The Celestaial Christians and the Sango worshippers (unlike a devil-possessed hate-monging bigoted Pentecostal Christian like yourself) are not so soaked in bigotry, hatred, insecurity and inferiority complex to the extent of wanting to fabricate a religious requirement for the only sake of sowing public-discord.

But if you would continue to act as agents of confusion, same thing would happen just like it happened at Ibadan until everyone rest eventually. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Las las all the school bodies will take over fully as it should be. Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances.
The only devil-possessed agent of hatred, public discord and confusion is a criminal like yourself who hate the fact that Muslim kids in Govt schools are allowed the choice to cover/uncover their heads just as their Christian counterparts are allowed similar choice in the same Govt school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
No! The obvious reason, instead, is that:

The Celestaial Christians and the Sango worshippers (unlike you devil-possessed hate-monging bigoted Pentecostal Christian like yourself) are not so soaked in bigotry, hatred, insecurity and inferiority complex to the extent of wanting to fabricate a religious requirement.

Tho
Another Gibberish. They ain't nuisances like you terrorists. ABC
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:

Another Gibberish. They ain't nuisances like you terrorists. ABC
No they aren’t; unlike devil-possessed hate-monging bigoted Pentecostal Christian terrorist like yourself.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:45am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
No they aren’t unlike devil-possessed hate-monging bigoted Pentecostal Christian terrorist like yourself.

Funny enough the celestial school are part of the schools which you terrorists are disturbing with your nuisances. The nerves of you to try such in their school. Why always the Muslim? Dem Swear for you people? Agents of chaos and confusion. Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 1:52am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Funny enough the celestial school are part of the schools which you terrorists are disturbing with your nuisances.
There are no such thing celestial Public school, just as there are no such thing Christian public school or Muslim public school.

The only devil-possessed nuisances in all of these are Christian terrorists like you who can’t image that public schools allow both Muslim and Christian kids similar right.

The nerves of you to try such in their school.
There is no such thing as a Celestial Public school.

A school can’t be both Christian (or Muslim) and at the same time government. It’s like saying you’re a married bachelor. Absurd!

They used to be owned by foreign missionaries. But now owned by Government.

Why always the Muslim? Dem Swear for you people? Agents of chaos and confusion. Bunch of Hypocritical nuisances.
❤️

The only holy-spirit possessed evil-spirit possessed person here is you (or any other terrorist like you) who goes mad each time he imagines that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

Even your comments so far shows that you’ve been possessed hard by The Evil-Spirt. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
There are no celestial Christian Public school, just as there are no Christian public school or Muslim public school.

The only devil-possessed nuisances in all of these are Christian terrorist lol you who can’t image that public schools allow both Muslim and Christian kids similar right.

There is no such thing as a Celestial Public school.

A school can’t be both Christian (or Muslim) and at the same time government. It’s like saying you’re a married bachelor. Absurd!

They used to be owned by foreign missionaries. But now owned by Government.

❤️ The only holy-spirit evil-spirit possessed one here is you (or other terrorist like you) who goes mad each time he images that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

See how you turned around like the lying 2 faced terrorist that you are when it comes to causing chaos as usual. Have you forgotten it was same celestial you talked about previously in your post? cheesy cheesy

Like I said, nobody has the Monopoly of madness cheesy Aregbesola tried such rubbish and had to end it eventually. Two can play the game like it happened at osun and ibadan. Hypocritical criminals need to be put in their places.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:07am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
See how you turned around like the lying 2 faced terrorist that you are when it comes to causing chaos. Have you forgotten it was same celestial you talked about previously on your post? cheesy cheesy
❤️

I talked about same Celestial? No I didn’t. MAO! grin

You brought two different context of celestial. I have flogged you appropriately on each.

First you talked about was celestial kids being denied the right to wear white garment; and I proved that not only they never made such request (let alone the govt denying them), nor is it even a required obligation of their faith — and they wouldn’t fabricate lies about the religion.

Second you talk about an imaginary celestial govt school; and I debunked you that there isn’t any such thing.

Like I said nobody has the Monopoly of madness. Aregbesola tried such rubbish and had to end it eventually.
He is probably a Sango worshipper or Muslim who is aware of the extent to which bigoted hate monging fanatic Pentecostal Christians like you can go. So he had to tame you fanatics the way he knows best.

Two can play the game like it happened at osun and at ibadan. Hypocritical criminal need to be put in their place.
The only holy-spirit possessed evil-spirit possessed criminals here are Pentecostal terrorists like you who go mad each time they imagine that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 2:11am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
❤️

I talked about same Celestial? No I didn’t. MAO! grin

You brought two different context of celestial. I have flogged you appropriately on each.

First you talked about was celestial kids being denied the right to wear white garment; and I proved that not only they never made such request (let alone the govt denying them), nor is it even a required obligation of their faith — and they wouldn’t fabricate lies about the religion.

Second you talk about an imaginary celestial govt school; and I debunked you that there isn’t any such thing.

He is probably a Sango worshipper or Muslim who is aware of the extent to which bigoted hate monging fanatic Pentecostal Christians like you can go. So he had to tame you fanatics the way he knows best.

The only holy-spirit possessed evil-spirit possessed criminals here are Pentecostal terrorists like you who go mad each time they imagine that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

Another useless epistle. Take that similar right to your ansarudeen school etc or shut your hypocritical hole. You make no sense. And yes, two can play the game even as no one has the Monopoly of madness. hypocritical criminals
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:15am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Another useless epistle. Take that similar right to your ansarudeen school etc or shut your hypocritical hole. You make no sense. hypocritical criminals
cheesy I don’t own any school named Ansarudeen. The Govt. does.

And guess what! The same right exists there. grin Both Muslim and Christian kids are given the right to choose to either cover or uncover their head — because it is a public school.

The only evil-spirit possessed criminal are Pentecostal terrorists like you who go mad each time they imagine that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 2:20am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
I don’t own any school named Ansarudeen. The Govt. does.

And guess what! The same right exists there. Both Muslim and Christian kids are given the right to choose to either cover or uncover their head.

The only evil-spirit possessed criminal are Pentecostal terrorists like you who go mad each time they imagine that the govt allows similar right for both Muslim and Christian kids in the same public school.

A picture to ascertain this fact? The last time the celestial tried such in these Muslim schools, they wailed like the lunatics as usual until Aregbesola had no option than to call off his rubbish. You can dish but you can't take the same energy! what a hypocrite. Two can definitely play the game. we can all be agent of chaos. let's see how far we go. hypocritical criminal element.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:26am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
A picture to ascertain this fact?
Rather, a picture from you to prove that Christian kids are not allowed to uncover their heads in Govt schools like Ansarudeen.

And your picture must tell who is Christian or Muslim.

the last time the celestial tried such in these Muslim schools, they wailed like the lunatics as usual until Aregbesola had no option than to call off his rubbish.
Tried what? be specific. Tried to uncover their heads? LMAO!

You can dish but you can't take the same energy! what an hypocrite.
I am not sure the Govt (or Muslim kids in public schools) has ever insisted that other kids must cover their heads as well.

Two can definitely play the game. we can all be agent of chaos. let's see how far we goes. hypocritical criminal element.
Be your agent of chaos jejely, stop trying hard to drag others along.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Rather, a picture from you to prove that Christian kids are not allowed to uncover their heads in Govt schools like Ansarudeen.

And your picture must tell who is Christian or Muslim.

Tried what? be specific. Tried to uncover their heads? LMAO!

I am not sure the Govt (or Muslim kids in public schools$ has ever insisted that other kids must cover their heads as well.

Be your agent of chaos, stop trying hard to drag others along.

You're the one who made the notion hence you should prove it. your fellow terrorist posted a picture of students in the school and guess what? they are all in hijabs.

Like I said, all these have been tried before. This isn't the first time you agent of chaos and terrorism would rear their ugly heads and they were always put in their places as usual. As the saying goes, in a place without a chaos, the muslim in it hasn't matured. Boko Haram terrorist, you were put in your place at osun and ibadan and same will happen once again. Las Las the school bodies will take over fully as it should be cheesy cheesy
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 2:47am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
You're the one who made the notion hence you should prove it. your fellow terrorist posted a picture of students in the school and guess what? they are all in hijabs.
Yes, I made the statement because it is obvious enough that Govt schools give kids the right to choose their headdress or no headdress at all — as a religious accommodation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280239_f6d36fd209ee4dd984f056bcb44bb126_jpeg_jpege77cf9d25e51b0255c90022ab15bbf0a

Like I said, all these have been tried before. This isn't the first time you agent of chaos and terrorist would rear their ugly heads and they were always put in their places as usual. the saying goes, in a place without a chaos, the muslim in it hasn't matured. Boko Haram terrorist, you were put in your place at osun and ibadan and same will happen once again. Las Las the school bodies will take over fully as it should be cheesy cheesy
You’ve admitted alread that you’re an agent of chaos. I’m not sure what has suddenly changed that you now want to shift the narrative. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Yes, I made the statement because it is obvious enough that Govt schools give kids the right to choose their headdress or no headdress at all — as a religious accommodation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280239_f6d36fd209ee4dd984f056bcb44bb126_jpeg_jpege77cf9d25e51b0255c90022ab15bbf0a

You’ve admitted alread that you’re an agent of chaos. I’m not sure what has suddenly changed that you now want to shift the narrative. cheesy

And those who are not muslims must wear uniform berets? isn't it? The nerves! Btw, I was expecting you to show me a picture where these students wear celestial gown, celestial cap or Sango amulet you know.

Like I said, if you want Muslim setting, go to Muslim schools. isn't it shameful to be wearing hijab to names like Baptist, St James etc. Are you that shameless?

Like I already said, two can play the game. Try your nuisance in church built school and expect celestial gowns in muslim built school as simple as ABC. it's called uniform for a reason. I shouldn't even be having a discourse with someone who said the word "uniform" was a verb. A product of Islam school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 3:31am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
And those who are not muslims must wear uniform berets? isn't it?
Typical! Trying desperately to shift goal post. LMAO!

Beret is a typical Christian article. Moreover, there are other kids in those attachment who used no headdress at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280289_1e9067c9079e48a4bcc6cca4b2d06c34_jpeg_jpegdff4614f5b35e62a2628db654ee9e202

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280292_66b6e7cf3dc345e29aa72a192b812f88_jpeg_jpegd9c9caa19823368dfaf2ab045f9cd492

Btw, I was expecting you to show me a picture where these students wear celestial gown, celestial cap or Sango amulet you know.
I debunked this. I’d do again. Lol. cheesy

Those groups never claimed at any time that such outfits are mandatory for them from the perspective of their religion.

Like I said, if you want Muslim setting, go to Muslim schools.
IAnd like I had also said, if you want Christian setting go to Christian school — a Pentecostal Christian school of hate.

The only setting those kids want is a setting where they get the same ‘freedom of choice’ as their Christian counterparts.

And that’s why they’ve enrolled in a Government school like Baptist, Ansarudeen, etc.

isn't it shameful to be wearing hijab to names like Baptist, St James etc. Are you that shameless?
A question that could only have come from a bigoted, hate-filled, evil-spirit-possessed m0r0n.

But to answer you, it is not shameful just as it is not shameful for Christian kids to wear a beret (or no headdress at all) to those Govt. schools which used to be previously Muslim-missionary-owned in the ‘olden days’.

Like I already said, two can play the game. Try your nuisance in church built school and expect celestial gowns in muslim built school as simple as ABC.
I thought we agreed that Celestials are more reasonable and less insecure than Pentecostal terrorists.

it's called uniform for a reason.
And the owners of the school (i.e. government) have defined what uniform is for their schools.

You’re now crying over that because ——— ?? grin

shouldn't even be having a discourse with someone who said the word "uniform" was a verb. A product of Islam school
No, it is you who defined “uniform” in the context of an adjective — despite the fact that we’re discussing it as a noun.

You’re clearly a product of Pentecostal hate and bigotry. The focus in your school was obviously on how to hate, rather than how to be a sane citizen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by ukandi1(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Christians arent tolerant at all.

They want to impose their ways on all.

Government schools are for all, any religion can practice what they want.

Now if it was a catholic school where the hijab was forced, then i would have said it was wrong but this is a government school where both muslims and Christians are tax payers.

The government is making the hijab optional for muslims not Christians.

Not government school. It's an Anglican school. Check the records. The church decides what happens there not the government. Every school has its identity in the uniform officially approved for all irrespective of religion or status. If u don't accept the terms and conditions, go elsewhere, it's that simple. Take a clue from military, u don't know whether this soldier is Christian or Muslim.
Nigeria should prepare for tougher times ahead as crises on different fronts are here to stay
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by bilulu(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So drinking beer is Christian culture.

One of your Christian pastors wanted to close all beer parlours in lagos because it is against christianity.
Because a pastor wanted to close beer parlors doesn't make it right. The country is neither a Christian nor a Muslim state. I only pointed out to u that if Muslims were tolerating, they won't lynch someone to death because he ate during Ramadan or destroy bottles of beer because there are others who don't see beer as sin. Everybody should be able to live and practice whatever they believe in not you forcing them to your own way....
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Ayomivic(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/hijab-crisis-can-hasnt-learnt-from-history-says-muric

Hold Kwara Governor Responsible for the Bloody Violence in the State – CAN

CAN PRESS STATEMENT
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) today calls on the Federal Government and the Inspector General of Police to intervene in the ongoing violence over the hijab policy that has led to violence and bloodletting in Kwara State. 

We learnt that the State government has ordered the reopening of the closed schools without resolving the crisis and consequently, churches and mission schools are being vandalised with impunity by the hoodlums banking on the state government's support in the pretext of enforcing the policy. Some innocent Christians are being violently abused and attacked under the watch of the Governor who is playing ostrich. 

The Governor of Kwara State, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, should be held responsible if the matter degenerates because it was his pronouncement on the issue of hijab wearing in violation of the court directive on the matter to maintain status quo until the matter is finally resolved by the court that led to this trouble. 

Wisdom is required by those in leadership to handle sensitive issues such as that of religion so as not to precipitate war. If any damage is done to any church or anyone is injured on this matter, the Governor of Kwara State will be held responsible.

It is disheartening and unfortunate that a government that was installed democratically will become insensitive to the plight and the yearning of the people as if the governor was voted into the office primarily to protect his own religion. This is unfair, ungodly and reprehensible.

There are public schools and schools that belong to some Islamic organisations where those who wanted to be wearing hijab can be attending without causing the ongoing needless crises rocking the state. 

CAN once again calls on Governor AbdulRazaq to give peace a chance in the State by ordering his hoodlums to stop attacking mission schools and churches in Kwara State before the situation degenerates into an unprecedented religious crisis. We also call on the Federal Government and the Inspector General of Police to ask the Kwara State government to respect the rule of law in order to avoid a chaotic situation. 

Signed

Joseph Bade Daramola, Esq.

CAN General Secretary. 

17 March, 2021.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kelvin3476: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2021
Biyonce:
The mumu has spoken, hijab is good to wear for Bleep only cheesy
U NO Bleep 4 U PAST LIFE ?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by bigfish3k: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..
Is beret not enough covering for the head for both Muslims and Christians?

It is called school uniform for a purpose.
Your religion cannot be placed above the greater interest of academics
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:
Typical! Trying desperately to shift goal post. LMAO!

Beret is a typical Christian article. Moreover, there are other kids in those attachment who used no headdress at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280289_1e9067c9079e48a4bcc6cca4b2d06c34_jpeg_jpegdff4614f5b35e62a2628db654ee9e202

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13280292_66b6e7cf3dc345e29aa72a192b812f88_jpeg_jpegd9c9caa19823368dfaf2ab045f9cd492

I debunked this. I’d do again. Lol. cheesy

Those groups never claimed at any time that such outfits are mandatory for them from the perspective of their religion.

IAnd like I had also said, if you want Christian setting go to Christian school — a Pentecostal Christian school of hate.

The only setting those kids want is a setting where they get the same ‘freedom of choice’ as their Christian counterparts.

And that’s why they’ve enrolled in a Government school like Baptist, Ansarudeen, etc.

A question that could only have come from a bigoted, hate-filled, evil-spirit-possessed m0r0n.

But to answer you, it is not shameful just as it is not shameful for Christian kids to wear a beret (or no headdress at all) to those Govt. schools which used to be previously Muslim-missionary-owned in the ‘olden days’.

I thought we agreed that Celestials are more reasonable and less insecure than Pentecostal terrorists.

And the owners of the school (i.e. government) have defined what uniform is for their schools.

You’re now crying over that because ——— ?? grin

No, it is you who defined “uniform” in the context of an adjective — despite the fact that we’re discussing it as a noun.

You’re clearly a product of Pentecostal hate and bigotry. The focus in your school was obviously on how to hate, rather than how to be a sane citizen.

Hence why I said it was stupid having a discourse with an illiterate who didn't know the word uniform was an adjective and noun but rather said it was verbal or noun. The nerves!

First, Why did you think beret was provided as an alternative? to cover their hair irrespectively. You think by showing 1-2 students without beret in a class while they are engrossed in whatever they're doing justify the fact that beret was provided as alternative to non Muslims to cover their head? Na ment? Uniform wear are rather checkegd on the assembly where they're gatterd to pray and all. in classes, a student could remove her beret and put it on her lap while being engrossed in anything. I have served at such school with Beret as part of their uniforms hence I know all these.

Seriouslyz the template of these ansarudeen etc remain unchanged cos beret was provided as alternatives to cover their heads. The head was asked to be covered. Why was beret provided as alternative for non Muslims to cover their heads? On the other hand, having a celestial cap or gown, Sango amulet as part of their uniforms in ansarudeen etc would really be what it means to change the template of a school like you nuisances are advocating in church built schools. Like I already said try your nuisances in church built schools and see celestial cap, gown, Sango amulet etc worn to ansarudeen etc. As simple as ABC. Las las the school bodies will fully Take over as it should be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts / Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.