Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (34085 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
Yes, my present business was originally built and laid by a space-aliens from Mars.

But since I acquired it, I apply earthly rules and regulations. I discarded the former ‘Martian’ rules. I own it, I fiancé it. I pay the staff salaries. I run it. I make the rules. I am the boss.

Those Muslim families apparently love the uniform.

Because it allows them the choice to use their hijab, just as it allows the Christian kids to show their hair.

The only bigots I see here are those insisting that the present owners (the Government) have no right to allow similar right to others.

And the bigots’ argument is that, this school used to be owned in the past by some missionaries — and that the present owners therefore have no decision making right. Lol.

Or Government school (which allows both Christians and Muslims similar rights to practice the “obligations” of their respective religions).

Yes, and the owners have defined their uniform to be non-inclusive of the choice to cover the head.

I see only one nuisance and bigot here.

Those who insist that the owners of an organization can not permit similar right (to choose to cover or not to cover the head) to two different groups.

Guess who those are ...

Yes, I have done exactly that to the bigoted Christians who were throwing stones at the peaceful families who were protesters the madness that their kids had to be turned back from accessing the premises of a Govt. school.

And the school was built and laid by the church and not by your Islam school! That should shame you at least. Btw it can't be erased. The fact that they're now under the government care doesn't negate the fact that it was built and laid by the church and not by Muslim or the government.

Like I said It's called uniform for a reason. Uniform here is an adjective or noun and not the verb your illiterate self previously stated.. It's called uniform for a reason.. what then? An ifa worshiper or Sango worshipper should also wear their apparel? Na ment? You want a Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing of stones and causing chaos. leave others who want to study alone. Bunch of backward nuisances.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

If you could read through our conversation right from the beginning, I never attacked your faith..but what have you done all along? That's a clear distinction between us. You're always fed with hatred for other religion and that Is exactly what is playing out in ilorin. As a matter of fact, Christians can't tolerate half of what they do to others.

Yet you call me a liar, didn't you? Lmfao. Direct your gibberish at the lunatics throwing stones at peaceful protesters. I simply lost it at that. Imagine instead of the young children learning, you're all about throwing stones at people just because your nuisances weren't tolerated in the school. The nerves!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by toplinetrtrend: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. CAN OF POO don suffer for muric hand..

This will give us the opportunity to know those worshippers of the rapist, Mohammed.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by smallsmall: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
savageyoungboy:
No matter how I always want Nigeria to be Nigerian
I can't help but wonder why Americans are so amazing
When Africans see 1kilometer, Americans see 3,000,000 kilometers
They were so smart to disintegrate Religion activities from school be it muslim or christian or Egungun

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD HELP NIGERIA

These Muslims, especially the FAILED Governor of Kwara state, are just Evil.

How on Earth do you insist that a Muslim student, enrolled in an obviously Christian School like a BAPTIST COLLEGE, should force the School authorities to accept you wearing Hijab to such School?

Can a Christian Student in Zumratul Islamiya College decide he must wear a Sultana (if say him be Celestial or Cherubim and Seraphim Church) to Class? Will the School authorities allow it?

Do Unto others, as you expect them to do Unto you - Golden Rule

Ishaq Akintola and his MURIC has been exposed by an angry MACBAN as an agent of Destabilisation of the South West, planted by the Fulani.
They even accused him of not going far enough in the instructions they gave him, so his idiocy should not surprise anyone in the SW.

The best thing is to make all Govt Schools SECULAR. Zero Religion.

if you want Religious Education for your Child, take him or her to a Private School that is setup for that purposes and stop instigating Violence in small, small children, in the name of this Religion of Piss.

Shame on the Governor of Kwara State.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by toplinetrtrend: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..

Oga Bible quoter, the beret they use in schools also provide covering for the head. Or your religion-biased mind did not allow you to reason that out?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by toplinetrtrend: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Beret is western...most Christian schools use beret

Hijab is Islamic.

If a Muslim girl says she doesn't want to wear a beret then she should be allowed to wear a hijab

Shut up. There is nothing Islamic about hijab.

Hijab is a cultural wear of the people of the middle East. Stop talking as if you are permanently dumb.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by toplinetrtrend: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Beret is western...most Christian schools use beret

Hijab is Islamic.

If a Muslim girl says she doesn't want to wear a beret then she should be allowed to wear a hijab

No, she should go to Islamic schools where wearing of hijab is permitted
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by smallsmall: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

By you bah? Because we all know that's your attributes. You call it taqiya or what do you call it?

You don't know Muslim schools have their own uniform? Visit ansarudeen for example.

Bunch of nuisances creating chaos. They always say wherever there is no chaos in a place, the Muslim in there hasn't matured. Terrorists fraction. Go to your Islamic schools and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing stones and disturbing people. Leave others who want to study alone. Yeye dey smell.

I dont like stereotyping but FACTS cannot be argued with and the FACT is that anywhere you have a handful of Muslims, Chaos and Terrorism will be the order of the day! WHY?
There must be something "fundamentally wrong and Anti-Peace", in the teachings of that Islam.
It happened in Osun state, under Afaa Aregbesola, now Minister for Interior and now itis happening in Kwara?
Why not Lagos or Ogun or Ekiti or Ondo?
Because those states are not predominantly Muslims and the Muslims in those state are not beholden to their Fulani Masters from the North, who give them directives to cause chaos and terrorise their neighbours.

How difficult is it to enrol your daughter in an Islamic School, if wearing of Hijab is so important to you as a Parent?
And to think it is a Governor of Kwara State that is stoking this Religious Crisis, for Political purposes, after he has failed in his duty as Governor and it is now time to start thinking about how to get a second term. shocked
#HijabHaram in Christian Schools.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by smallsmall: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Oga Bible quoter, the beret they use in schools also provide covering for the head. Or your region-bias filled mind did not allow you to reason that out?

Hahahaa grin grin grin See Savage finishing grin grin grin
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
smallsmall:

I dont like stereotyping but FACTS cannot be argued with and the FACT is that anywhere you have a handful of Muslims, Chaos and Terrorism will be the order of the day! WHY?
There must be something "fundamentally wrong and Anti-Peace", in the teachings of that Islam.
It happened in Osun state, under Afaa Aregbesola, now Minister for Interior and now itis happening in Kwara?
Why not Lagos or Ogun or Ekiti or Ondo?
Because those states are not predominantly Muslims and the Muslims in those state are not beholden to their Fulani Masters from the North, who give them directives to cause chaos and terrorise their neighbours.

How difficult is it to enrol your daughter in an Islamic School, if wearing of Hijab is so important to you as a Parent?
And to think it is a Governor of Kwara State that is stoking this Religious Crisis, for Political purposes, after he has failed in his duty as Governor and it is now time to start thinking about how to get a second term. shocked
#HijabHaram in Christian Schools.

They really need to do well to quench such narrative. Like seriously, they should try to prove that such narrative are wrong about them.

TBH, I simply lost it when I heard that these children were throwing stones at the authorities who were protesting against hijab in the school built by the church. Such young children who should be focused on learning, they're already being immersed into terrorism and hooliganism act at young ages. What then? An ifa or Sango worshipper would also wanna wear his or her apparel? Imagine that. And everything will turn into a chaos. School who should be learning environment would now become a chaos center!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
And the school was built and laid by the church and not by your Islam school! That should shame you at least. Btw it can't be erased.
Why should any sane person be ashamed that both Muslim and Christian organizations could each own schools? LMAO!

Moreover, the ownership of all these old missionary schools (be it a Muslim missionary school or a Christian missionary school) have change hands.

In other words, no amount of bigotry can stop the new owners (i.e. Government — who fund and run them) from making decisions concerning their schools. They now own it.

The fact that they're now under the government care doesn't negate the fact that it was built and laid by the church and not by Muslim or the government.
You’re obviously dead-scared to spell out what you mean by government care. grin

I’d help you: The government own, run, control and finance these missionary schools some of which used to be owned by Christians, and some others by Muslims.

Like Nigerians usually say; I get am before no be property. grin In other words, neither the Muslims nor the Christians can decide how the the government would run its organization.

They are government schools today.

Like I said It's called uniform for a reason. Uniform here is an adjective or noun and not the verb your illiterate self previously stated..
Again, “uniform” as you’ve used it there is not a noun — your insistence is now quite affirmative of ‘fraud’. grin

However, it is also not a verb (my slip). It is an adjective in the sense you used it.

In sum then, the context is about a noun — even in the specific sense of clothing; but then you chose (not merely to be vague, but also) to discuss something else entirely just to promote your bigotry.

It's called uniform for a reason
And the school owners (i.e. Government) have defined their uniform so as to allow respective choices to Muslims and to Christians regarding the use of headdress.

A ifa worshiper or Sango worshipper should also wear their apparel? Na ment?
Ifa and Shango worshippers wear their apparels at specific events — they do not claim that such apparels are obligatory part of every single facets of their daily lives.

You want a Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools
Or a Government owned school like the Baptist school of Ilorin. grin

and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing of stones and causing chaos.
If school children’s headdress terrorizes you, then you must seek help urgently. Don’t keep quiet. Don’t keep it to yourself. Health is wealth. cheesy

Moreover, two groups were throwing stones at each other. Is there any reason why the stones from one of the groups seem okay to you?

leave others who want to study alone. Bunch of backward nuisances.
If those Christian bigots are for education as much as those Muslim kids are, then they would care less about why the kids didn’t leave their hair uncovered.

The only backward bigoted moro.n in all of these are the retar.ded Christian hate-mongers who can’t imagine kids having clothes on their heads.

In a Government-owned school for that matter — while the Government itself allows both Christians and Muslims to choose to cover their head or not.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
Why should any sane person be ashamed that both Muslim and Christian organizations could each own schools? LMAO!

Moreover, the ownership of all these old missionary schools (be it a Muslim missionary school or a Christian missionary school) have change hands.

In other words, no amount of bigotry can stop the new owners (who fund and run them) from making decisions concerning their schools. They now own it.

You’re obviously dead-scared to spell out what you mean by government care. grin

I’d help you: The government own, run, control and finance these missionary schools some of which used to be owned by Christians, and some others by Muslims.

Like Nigerians usually say; I get am before no be property. grin In other words, neither the Muslims nor the Christians can decide how the the government would run its organization.

They are government schools today.

Again, “uniform” as you’ve used it there is not a noun — your insistence is now quite affirmative of ‘fraud’. grin

However, it is also not a verb (my slip). It is an adjective in the sense you used it.

In sum then, the context is about a noun — even in the specific sense of clothing; but then you chose (not merely to be vague, but also) to discuss something else entirely just to promote your bigotry.

It's called uniform for a reason And the school owners have defined their uniform so as to allow respective choices to Muslims and to Christians regarding the use of headdress.

A ifa worshiper or Sango worshipper should also wear their apparel? Na ment? Ifa and Shango worshippers wear their apparels at specific events — they do not claim that such apparels are obligatory part of every single facets of their daily lives.

You want a Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools Or a Government owned school like the Baptist school of Ilorin. grin

and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing of stones and causing chaos. If school children’s headdress terrorizes you, then you must seek help urgently. Don’t keep quiet. Don’t keep it to yourself. Health is wealth. cheesy

Moreover, two groups were throwing stones at each other. Is there any reason why the stones from one of the groups seem okay to you?

leave others who want to study alone. Bunch of backward nuisances. If those Christian bigots are for education as much as those Muslim kids are, then they would care less about why the kids didn’t leave their hair uncovered.

The only backward bigoted moro.n in all of these are the retar.ded Christian hate-mongers who can’t imagine kids having clothes on their heads.

Your illiterate skull has failed to realise the missionaries bodies built these school and not the government nor your backward Muslim religion which you're ashamed of, hence you won't be enrolling into a church built school. The church have their template on it.

I repeat, uniform is unchanging and the same in every aspect. No Sango or Muhammad worshipper can say otherwise. If you want such settings, go to such school! Sink that into your terrorists head
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2021

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
[s]Your illiterate skull has failed to realise the missionaries bodies built these school and not the government not your backward Muslim religion which you're ashamed of hence you won't be enrolling into a church built school. The church have their template on it.

I repeat, uniform is unchanging and the same in every aspect. No Sango or Muhammad worshipper can say otherwise. If you want such settings, go to such school! Sink that into your terrorists head[/s]
Foreign missionaries (Muslims, Christians) built schools in Nigeria in the olden days.

However, the Government has taken over all these schools — the Govt bears the burden of their running, funding, staffing and hence ownership.

If you have any clue what this means, then you should have realized that the Government makes decision in such schools which belong to them.

And theses owners (i.e. Government) have allowed Christian kids the choice to have their heads uncovered (if that’s a daily obligation in their religion).

Similarly, these same owners (i.e. Government) have allowed Muslim kids the choice to have their heads covered (if that’s a daily obligation in their religion).

If you as a Christian organization must dictate that kids head be uncovered; then establish a private school that would be owned, ran, and financed by you.

Lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Will you shut your hole? The land and the structure of the school was built by the church and not by Muslim! Not by government either! So what are you saying exactly? Don't you have Muslim schools? Are you ashamed of these schools? Dem curse you people to always be a nuisance everywhere? You dey maaad?
See this uneducated mumu.

There is a school called Muslim College built by Muslims before independent. By 1970s, NIGERIAN govt took over the school just like they took over missionary schools. It is govt that have been managing the schools not religious bodies.

At that MUSLIM College, they teach IRS -ISLAMIC religious studies and CRS - Christian religious studies. Christians are allowed to perform their religious services like Muslims.

But there is also Grammar school and Adeola Odutola college. Both are secondary schools built by Christians those days but govt took over them just like they did for other schools. But Grammar school and Adeola Odutola college don't allow IRS -ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES. They only teach CHRISTIANITY and forced Muslim students to to CRS.

It has been long you Christian bigots have been very very intolerant. It is high time Nigerian govt review churches curriculum. You guys are taught to hate.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
Foreign missionaries (Muslims, Christians) built schools in Nigeria in the olden days.

However, the Government has taken over all these schools — the Govt bears the burden of their running, funding, staffing and hence ownership.

If you have any clue what this means, then you should have realized that the Government makes decision in such schools which belong to them.

And theses owners (i.e. Government) have allowed Christian kids the choice to have their heads uncovered (if that’s a daily obligation in their religion).

Similarly, these same owners (i.e. Government) have allowed Muslim kids the choice to have their heads covered (if that’s a daily obligation in their religion).

If you as a Christian organization must dictate that kids head be uncovered; then establish a private school that would be owned, ran, and financed by you.

Lol.

What the government has with these schools are with the teachers they transferred around these schools and the payment of their salaries. They have nothing else to do with the school. Sink that into your terrorists head. None can change the template of the school which was built by the church. No Muslim terrorist or traditional Terrorist can. Sink that into your illiterate skull. If you want Terrorist Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools. As simple as ABC.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Will you shut your hole? The land and the structure of the school was built by the church and not by Muslim! Not by government either! So what are you saying exactly? Don't you have Muslim schools? Are you ashamed of these schools? Dem curse you people to always be a nuisance everywhere? You dey maaad?
If you guys can not live and let's live, you can get the fuvk out of Nigeria and relocate to your religious founder country which is Rome. That's why your dirty religion came from. You bunches of intolerant mofos

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
See this uneducated mumu.

There is a school called Muslim College built by Muslim before independent. By 1970s, NIGERIAN govt took over the school just like they took over missionary schools. It is give that have been managing the schools not religious bodies.

At that MUSLIM College, they teach IRS -ISLAMIC religious studies and CRS - Christian religious studies. Christians are allowed to perform their religious services like muslims.

But there is also Grammar school and Adeola Odutola college. Both are secondary schools built by christians those days but govt took over them just like they did for other schools.

But Grammar school and Adeola Odutola college don't allow IRS -ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES. The only teach CHRISTIANITY.

It has been long you Christian bigots have been very very intolerant. It is high time Nigerian govt review churches curriculum. You got are taught to hate.

Could you share a picture of any of the students in the Muslim school with celestial gowns or without covering of their hairs? Or with Sango chaplet? If you can't, then you should shut your hole. Bunch of nuisances!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
[s]What the government has with these schools are with the teachers they transferred around these schools and the payment of their salaries. They have nothing else to do with the school. Sink that into your terrorists head. None can change the template of the school which was built by the church. No Muslim terrorist or traditional Terrorist can. Sink that into your illiterate skull. If you want Terrorist Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools. As simple as ABC.[/s]
No grin The ownership of these old missionary schools (Christian or Muslims) rests with the Government since the departure of their previous foreign owners. cheesy

The owners (i.e. Government) have decided that kids from both Muslim and Christian backgrounds should have the right to choose to cover or uncover their heads respectively — based on the respective claims of religious obligation.

Why would any sane mind have a problem with such ruling of equality made by the owners of these schools ??

Only a devil-possessed mind would see a problem with such ruling. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
If you guys can not live and let's live, you can get the fuvk out of Nigeria and relocate to your religious founder country which is Rome. That's why your dirty religion came from. You bunches of intolerant mofos

If you terrorists want a Terrorist Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools! As simple as ABC. We won't tolerate your nuisances in a school built by the church. The structure and land were bought by the church and not by you Terrorist!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
No grin The ownership of these old missionary schools (Christian or Muslims) rests with Government since the departure of their original foreign owners. cheesy

The owners (i.e. Government) have decided that kids from both Muslim and Christian backgrounds should have the right to choose to cover or uncover their heads respectively — based on the respective claims religious obligation.

Why would any sane mind have problem with such ruling of equality made by the owners of these schools ??

Only a devil-possessed mind would see a problem with such ruling. grin

Show me the paper where it was stated that the government bought these missionaries school properties? Na ment? Bunch of backward criminals who are salivating over the beautiful structures put in place by the church whereas the ones built by their Terrorist Muslim are nothing to write home about. lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Land and the structure were built and laid by the church!

I repeat, no Muslim terrorist would change the template of the school. Go to your terrorist Muslim schools. As simple as ABC
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

If you terrorists want a Terrorist Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools! As simple as ABC. We won't tolerate your nuisances in a school built by the church. The structure and land were bought by the church and not by you Terrorist!
Is your ignorance not clear enough despite reading Kwara state govt and court's decision. Alhamdulila..... you can now fight from your keyboard as you like...nonsense undecided
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Could you share a picture of any of the students in the Muslim school with celestial gowns or without covering of their hairs? Or with Sango chaplet? If you can't, then you should shut your hole. Bunch of nuisances!
You that dont follow your religious injunctions?. Your bible says "cover your head" as Mary did but you oppose. Muslims that follow Mary dress code you have problems with them. Obviously you can never be followers of Jesus. Eyin omo ale dede.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
Is your ignorance not clear enough despite reading Kwara state govt and court's decision. Alhamdulila..... you can now fight from your keyboard as you like...nonsense undecided

I asked you a question but you have failed to answer it. I asked you to post a picture of any of the students in Muslim schools wearing celestial gowns, or Sango amulet or without hijab but you Hypocritical terrorists couldn't. You can't do that in a Muslim schools but you wanna try your lunacy ina Christian school? Na ment? Bunch of criminals!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
You that dont follow your religious injunctions?. Your bible says "cover your head" as Mary did but you oppose. Muslims that follow Mary dress code you have problems with them. Obviously you can never be followers of Jesus. Eyin omo ale dede.

Answer my question or shut your hole. Hypocritical nuisances
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:
Show me the paper where it was stated that the government bought these missionaries school properties?
Shows me the paper which says the take-over arrangement between the Government and the foreign missionaries (i.e. ex-owners) was one of sale and purchase.

Na ment? Bunch of backward criminals who are salivating over the beautiful structures put in place by the church whereas the ones built by their Terrorist Muslim are nothing to write home about. lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy
How old are you? Lol.

The Land and the structure were built and laid by the church!
And it was taken over by the Govt. — hence it is owned and funded today by the Government. cheesy

I repeat, no Muslim terrorist would change the template of the school
Of course only the Government could, and they already did when they took over the school.

Go to your terrorist Muslim schools. As simple as ABC
I think you should establish a private Christian terrorist school where you can have a field day hating on peoples of other religions.

As far as the Baptist school Ilorin is concerned today, it is a Govt. school.

And the Govt have decided that “equality” is the way forward in its school.

If “inequality” is such a cornerstone of your faith, then establish a private Christian school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:

Answer my question or shut your hole. Hypocritical nuisances
What part of court's decision you dont understand in the screenshot i posted?. We had so many Christians in Muslims college that I attended in high school. It was their choice if they didnt want to wear their religious gowns. It is none of my business to prove it to you. what is important is that they were allowed and still allowed to practice their religion in muslims school. Even when i was in college in ilorin in the 90s which is 100% Islamic school, Christians attended the school as well and there was no issues. Why only you Christian clowns that are disturbing the country with your religious bullshit?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2021
TAO11:

Go try your equality in your Muslim schools first. Until they allow celestial people to wear their celestial gowns and caps and Sango worshipper to wear his or her amulet and chaplet, you're saying Gibberish. Bunch of Hypocritical criminal nuisances!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2021
KGD10:

I asked you a question but you have failed to answer it. I asked you to post a picture of any of the students in Muslim schools wearing celestial gowns, or Sango amulet or without hijab but you Hypocritical terrorists couldn't. You can't do that in a Muslim schools but you wanna try your lunacy ina Christian school? Na ment? Bunch of criminals!
Christians wore their religious berets in that school till this mins. I have nothing to prove to you. Stop being a baby and grow up. Kwara state govt has soro soke.

If you dont like the decision, you can go and kill a pig
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Empiree:
What part of court's decision you dont understand in the screenshot i posted?. We had so many Christians in Muslims college that I attended in high school. It was their choice if they didnt want to wear their religious gowns. It is none of my business to prove it to you. what is important is that they were allowed and still allowed to practice their religion in muslims school. Even when i was in college in ilorin in the 90s which is 100% Islamic school, Christians attended the school as well and there was no issues. Why only you Christian clowns that are disturbing the country with your religious bullshit?

Post the pictures of these celestial gowns in Muslim schools or shut your hole. Criminal lots.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Empiree:
Christians wore their religious berets in that school till this mins. I have nothing to prove to you. Stop being a baby and grow up. Kwara state govt has soro soke.

If you dont like the decision, you can go and kill a pig

Post the pictures or shut your hole. Bunch of Hypocritical criminals. The Kwara government can only talk to the air. We all saw how it ended up in Ibadan and Osun. Las las, the school bodies take over fully as it should be.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by jude79(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The Christians stop muslims student from entering the school because they had an hijab on.

Who then is intolerant

Wearing hijab and wearing scarf for Muslims and Christians respectively is not part of the school dress code. Their is nothing you"ll gain by going against the dress code of a school you went to learn. If you don't like their codes go to institutions that supports your beliefs and lifestyle. Their are churches that supports headscarf, some don't, their are mosque that allow women, some don't. When you try to destroy other beliefs institutions, you indirectly create loopholes for your own beliefs institutions to be destroyed in future. Remember a Christian can't take his daughter, wearing no hijab, to an islamiya school funded by government. Don't demand for what you can't give.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Buhari Commissions New Customs Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.