Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (33931 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by IYANGBALI: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Muslims the poison of the world

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Are you dumb not to know the structure was built by the church? Did the government build the school? Don't you have Muslim schools? Why don't you go there if you want Muslim settings? You deey maaad?

Now tell me the meaning of "uniform". Answer this or shut your hole! Dem currse you people to become nuisance everywhere? Take your nuisances to Muslim schools. The church school wasn't built by Muslim!

This is an example of the toxic attitude of yours we are talking about... Exactly what your religion is all about.. The questions you raised are clear proof of your lack of comprehension prowessness.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
In America, you can't such shit in a missionary school built by the church! Sink that into your skull!
A fanatic bigoted hate-monging Christian spotted.

Your hate and bigotry seems to be deep-rooted in ignorance. But I’m willing to help pull you out. ❤️

In the U. S., whether or not a school was historically built by Father-Christmas or by Space-Aliens is of zero consequence in so far as it is (at present) a Government owned and financed school.

And there are no Government schools here in the U. S. (whether built historically by Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Christians or Atheist) where you would find such madness as the one you’re trying hard to justify.

In fact, I know even of a Private school of Christian origin here where students use their hijabs. Private school oo, not even a Government school like the Baptist school in Ilorin.

They have uniform for a reason. Now tell me the meaning of uniform?
What constitutes a school’s uniform is defined by the authorities who own and finance the school.

And in the case of this Baptist school in Ilorin (which is presently owned and financed by the Government, even though it used to be owned and financed many decades ago by some Christian missionaries), the owners and financiers of the school — which is the Government — have already defined the uniform of their school to have nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

And this is the same thing obtainable in Government owned and financed schools across the U. S.

If those Christians of Ilorin really want to dictate and define uniform, then they should own and finance a private school.

Cheers!

NB: My reference to America was purely because someone (to whom I first replied) had brought it up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KoshCAD: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..
You mumu. Which Kwara. Oga ade, if you want your daughter to cover her head or body. Carry her to your Muslim schools. Anserideen is there for them. No to hijab nonsense.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

This is an example of the toxic attitude of yours we are talking about... Exactly what your religion is all about.. The questions you raised are clear proof of your lack of comprehension prowessness.

This is funny. I simply asked you a question but here you can't answer any of such question.

Toxic attitude? Was I the one stoning peaceful protesters just because your nuisances weren't tolerated in a school? I mean who's toxic between me and the entitled lunatic throwing stones?

I ask again, what's the meaning of "uniform"? Answer this or shut your hole.

And I repeat, the land and the structure of the school was built by the church and not by Muslim nor the government. Sink that into your head. If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools. You dey maaad? I repeat!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
A fanatic bigoted hate-monging Christian spotted.

Your hate and bigotry seems to be deep-rooted in ignorance. But I’m willing to help pull you out. ❤️

In the U. S., whether or not a school was historically built by Father-Christmas or by Space-Aliens is of zero consequence in so far as it is (at present) a Government owned and financed school.

And there are no Government schools here in the U. S. (whether built historically by Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Christians or Atheist) where you would find such madness as the one you’re trying hard to justify.

In fact, I know even of a Private school of Christian origin here where students use their hijabs. Private school oo, not even a Government school like the Baptist school in Ilorin.

What constitutes a school’s uniform is defined by the authorities who own and finance the school.

And in the case of this Baptist school in Ilorin (which is presently owned and financed by the Government, even though it used to be owned and financed many decades ago by some Christian missionaries), the owners and financiers of the school — which is the Government — have already defined the uniform of their school to have nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

And this is the same thing obtainable in Government owned and financed schools across the U. S.

If those Christians of Ilorin really want to dictate and define uniform, then they should own and finance a private school.

Cheers!

NB: My reference to America was purely because someone (to whom I first replied) had brought it up.

And the land and the structure was built by the church and not Muslim nor the government! Sink that into your skull. Hence apply your gibberish to yourself. Thats is, the church who built the structure of the school dictate the uniform in it. There are Muslim schools if you want Muslim settings. Are you ashamed of these schools? Dem swear for you people to always cause nuisances everywhere?

Btw, I asked you the meaning of "uniform" and not who dictates the wearing of uniform. Illiterate! What's the meaning of uniform I ask again!

So funny of you to say I'm a fanatic but the lunatic throwing stones at peaceful protesters because their nuisances weren't tolerated in a school are what exactly? Seriously? You dey maaad? I repeat!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by seyichicago(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
at first its destroying every beer parlor and alcohol shops in kanu....mainwhile they are bein benefit from the tax money gathering from the establishment by federal government to the state annually...now is to impose una forcefully manmade religious dress code on Christians religious how on earth you muslims think that will gain stand....i laugh una...
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

This is funny. I simply asked you a question but here you can't answer any of such question.

Toxic attitude? Was I the one stoning peaceful protesters just because your nuisances weren't tolerated in a school? I mean who's toxic between me and the entitled lunatic throwing stones?

I ask again, what's the meaning of "uniform"? Answer this or shut your hole.

And I repeat, the land and the structure of the school was built by the church and not by Muslim nor the government. Sink that into your head. If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools. You dey maaad? I repeat!

If by now, you're still talking about the church building those schools, then you're still far behind to the reality of the day, hence my response does you no good. And just you may know, your toxic fellows refused Muslim students entrance into the school despite court's judgement.

If develop countries could allow Muslim corps put on hijab, then why the noise here? Why kill yourself over something that doesn't affect you?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

If by now, you're still talking about the church building those schools, then you're still far behind to the reality of the day, hence my response does you no good. And just you may know, your toxic fellows refused Muslim students entrance into the school despite court's judgement.

If develop countries could allow Muslim corps put on hijab, then why the noise here? Why kill yourself over something that doesn't affect you?

Yes, I will talk about the school structure laid by the church! Don't you Muslim have yours? Why not go to the place? Why causing nuisances in a place and structure built by the church?

If you didn't care about enrolling in a place built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform. Btw, you haven't answered my question on what's the meaning of "uniform". Go to Muslim schools if you want Muslim settings. Dem swear for you people?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
And the land and the structure was built by the church and not Muslim nor the government! Sink that into your skull.
And at the point in time when ownership was transferred; decision making was also transferred, bigot. Lol.

Just as in a situation where you take over a property by acquisition — the ownership, as well as the decision making rests with you.

It doesn’t matter if the former owner (who originally built it before you then acquired it from him/her) was santa-clause or a space-alien.

Hence apply your gibberish to yourself. Thats is, the church who built the structure of the school dictate the uniform in it.
Just as one of my present properties:

It was originally owned by space-aliens; but now I decide how it is run because ownership has been legally transferred to me from the space-aliens who originally built. ❤️

There are Muslim schools if you want Muslim settings. Are you ashamed of these schools? Dem swear for you people to always cause nuisances everywhere?
You actually can’t give what you didn’t get as a child — that is, love. cheesy

Moreover, if a Muslim school is private; then the private owners may define what is uniform for their school.

But if it’s a Government owned/financed school; then the Government decides how it is run including what is its uniform — even if it had originally been built by the Imam of Mecca before the Government takeover.

Btw, I asked you the meaning of "uniform" and not who dictates the wearing of uniform.
And I answered your question despite given more details than you had asked for. But I’m not schocked that you couldn’t realize that.

Anyways, to spoon feed you this time around — talking vaguely; “uniform” can be defined variously with up to five distinct dictionary entries.

But talking with specific reference to our context here (which is wears); then “uniform” is defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary (for example) as:

dress of a distinctive design or fashion worn by members of a particular group and serving as a means of identification

Contrary to what you naively expected, a dictionary doesn’t give any workable or practical definition of “uniform”, people still have to step in to define it with specific and nuanced details.

And that is precisely what the owners of the Ilorin school (i.e. the Government) have done when they noted that the school’s uniform has nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

In other words, Christian kids are allowed to leave their heads uncovered because that’s supposedly their religion’s obligation on clothing.

And the Muslim kids are allowed to cover their heads in hijab because that too is supposedly their religion’s requirement on clothing.

Illiterate!
Lol! Guys, please show some love to this dude. He needs as much as he can get. ❤️

What's the meaning of uniform I ask again!
If I answer this again, then that would be my third time of answering.

So funny of you to say I'm a fanatic but the lunatic throwing stones at peaceful protesters because their nuisances weren't tolerated in a school are what exactly? Seriously?
In the video that was circulated, two insane groups were throwing stones at each other.

And if anybody was protesting, then it must have been those who were turned back for wearing hijabs.

Keep your bigotry in check, you really don’t need me to do that for you.

You dey maaad? I repeat!
No. ❤️

I’m sending you love and light. May you eventually find peace. Lol.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by koolaid87: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..

You are a sick Niggah

The schools in question are missionary schools.

No hijab, shikena

To hell with all these head slammer terrorists

Imagine, the Bastard Ishakuru, did not even condemn the stone attack

ISLAM is a religion of violence
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
And at the point in time when ownership was transferred; decision making was also transferred, bigot. Lol.

Just as in a situation where you take over a property by acquisition — the ownership, as well as the decision making rests with you.

It doesn’t matter if the former owner (who originally built it before you then acquired it from him/her) was santa-clause or a space-alien.

Just as one of my present properties, it was originally owned by space-aliens; but now I decide what goes on in it from the date I acquired it. ❤️

You can’t give what you didn’t get as a child — that is, love. cheesy

Moreover, if a Muslim school is private; then the private owners may define what is uniform for their school.

But if it’s a Government owned/financed school, then the Government decides how it is run including what is uniform — even if it had originally been built by the Imam of Mecca before Government take over.

And I answered your question despite given more details. But I’m not schooled that you couldn’t realize that.

Anyways, to spoon feed you this time around; talking vaguely “uniform” can be defined variously with up to five dictionary entries.

But talking with specific reference to our context of wears, here: “uniform” is defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary as:

dress of a distinctive design or fashion worn by members of a particular group and serving as a means of identification

Contrary to what you naively expect, a dictionary doesn’t give any workable or practical definition, people still have to step in to define it in specific and nuanced details.

And that is precisely what the owners of the Ilorin school (i.e. the Government) have done when they noted that uniform has nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

In other words, Christian kids are allowed to leave their heads uncovered because that’s supposedly their religion’s requirement.

And the Muslim kids are allowed to cover their heads in hijab because that too is supposedly their religion’s requirement.

Lol! Guys, please show some love to this dude. He needs as much as he can get. ❤️

If I answer this again, then that would be my third time.

In the vide that was circulated, two insane groups were throwing stones at each other.

And if anybody was protesting, then it must have been those who were turned back for wearing hijabs.

Keep your bigotry in check, you really don’t need me to that for you.

No. I’m sending you love and light. May you eventually find peace. Lol.

It wasn't transferred. The government didn't buy it. They simply put it under the government care.

You haven't answered any of my questions though. Which are, the meaning of "uniform". Don't you have Muslim schools?

Until you answer these, you're spewing gibberish!

Like I already said, if you didn't care about enrolling into a school which was built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform. And you need to answer my questions on the meaning of uniform. Even if they swear for you people, you need to have sense at least.

Btw I didn't ask for uniform wear but uniform, illiterate.

Call me whatever name you wish to call me. I ain't the lunatics throwing stones at peaceful protesters just because their nuisances weren't tolerated in the school. I ain't an illiterate lunatic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nkwobi042: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
AnanseK:
Learning has nothing to do with dressing. There must have been some educationists, health workers, administrators and other technical workers that emerged from this Primary School.They were wearing their best , welcoming Chief Obafemi Awolowo the then Premier of the Western Region ( which included Bomadi).
How does hijab affect your education or your life? CAN is just looking for trouble.

This guy,you be Muslim.I doubt if you're from AKS.SMDH!

No wonder, nonsense! undecided
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
It wasn't transferred. The government didn't buy it. They simply put it under the government care.
Under government “care” ?? LMAO! cheesy

No sweetheart! The school is a government owned school funded and run by the government.

But for some fanatic Christian reasons of yours, the school’s decision must be made — not by its ‘new’ owners who funds and runs it — by its defunct previous owners.

Dream on! Lol.

You haven't answered any of my questions though. Which are, the meaning of "uniform". Don't you have Muslim schools? Until you answer these, you're spewing gibberish!
It makes you look super dumb when you take your time typing you reply to a comment that you never read.

That is to say, your so-called questions were answered.

Like I already said, if you didn't care about enrolling into a school which was built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform.
Normal people enrol into a school with the mindset to abide by the ongoing rules set by its present owners.

Normal people don’t go about trying to enforce a rule which doesn’t exist.

And the owners of the school — that is, the Government — have spoken loud and clear enough that:

Their school uniform has nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

And you need to answer my questions on the meaning of uniform.
And I’m not sure why you think I can’t or didn’t define that.

You need to learn to read the very comments you spend time typing a reply to. It makes you look less dumb.

Even if they swear for you people, you need to have sense at least.
As you a hate-filled Christian fanatic that you are, you only deserve to get love in return. Yes, love is what you need now. ❤️

Call me whatever name you wish to call me. I ain't the lunatics throwing stones at peaceful protesters just because their nuisances weren't tolerated in the school. I ain't an illiterate lunatic bigot.
If there are any peaceful protesters (going by the context of the conflict yesterday), then those must have been the family of the Muslim kids turned back from accessing the premises of the Government school.

However, we saw two groups of lunatics throwing stones at each other yesterday — not simply one group throwing stones at the other group.

What videos have you been watching? Or is this your bigotry kicking in and taking twisted dimension as it to be expected?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Yes, I will talk about the school structure laid by the church! Don't you Muslim have yours? Why not go to the place? Why causing nuisances in a place and structure built by the church?

If you didn't care about enrolling in a place built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform. Btw, you haven't answered my question on what's the meaning of "uniform". Go to Muslim schools if you want Muslim settings. Dem swear for you people?
The way you emphasize of Christians schools, seems you are oblivion of the fact that Muslims also built schools that were taken over by the govt.. And the question you should rather be asking is if Christians students in Muslim schools are forced to wear hijabs even though it's part of the uniform...
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
Under government “care” ?? LMAO! cheesy

No sweetheart! The school is a government owned school funded and run by the government.

But for some fanatic Christian reasons of yours, the decision must be made by its defunct previous owners.

Dream on! Lol.

It makes you look super dumb when you take your time typing you reply to a comment that you never read.

That is to say, your so-called questions were answered.

Normal people enrol into a school with the mindset to abide by the ongoing rules set by its present owners.

Normal people don’t go about trying to enforce a rule which doesn’t exist.

And the owners of the school — that is, the Government — have spoken loud and clear enough that:

Their school uniform has nothing to do with your headdress or the lack thereof.

And I’m not sure why you think I can’t or didn’t define that.

You need to learn to read the very comments you spend time typing a reply to. It makes you look less dumb.

As you a hate-filled Christian fanatic that you are, you only deserve to get love in return. Yes, love is what you need now. ❤️

Yes exactly! For example, the likes of St Louis, Aquinas, St Joseph etc weren't bought by the government. As a matter of fact there are still some whites people who are governing the school bodies despite the fact that they're under the government care. St Joseph, Louis etc as a matter of fact made a law which entails that only an alumni of the school has the right to become the school principal. They all have their several rules governing the school bodies and yet they're under the government. Sink that into your skull. The fact that they're now under the government care doesn't negate the fact that it was built and laid by the church.

And I repeat, if you didn't care about enrolling into a school built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform. Since your illiterate self keep going on about uniform. Let me put into your skull that to be "uniform" is to be the same and unchanging in all forms and departments. That's what meant by being uniform hence the name uniform.

If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools except you're ashamed of your Islamic school. As simple as ABC

The nerves of you calling me hate filled. Direct your gibberish to your lunatic throwing stones at peaceful protesters. The nerves!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by iwaeda: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
omosuper:
Point of correction. Igbomina doesn't have more Christians and also said Offa is 52-48. Small small sma-small fa. Offa should be 85-15%. Go and do more research. Largest towns in Igbomina land are Omu-Aran, Oro, Shaare, Ajase, Ganmo,Igbaja, Ilala etc. Why do you think Igbomina land has more Christians? Maybe, because of small villages in Oke-Ero, Ekiti and Isin LGA sha.
Esie, Ijan-Otun, Agbonda, Agbamu, Omido, Arandun, Oke Onigbin, Edidi, Oro-Ago and so many towns. Because people bear Muslim names does not make them one.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/hijab-crisis-can-hasnt-learnt-from-history-says-muric
if I'm the manager of the school, I won't argue with dem against wearing hijab, I'll just separate the hijab wearers from non hijab wearers....have teacher teach only the non hijab wearers and den hike the school fee of the hijab wearers...you can't come to my house and tell me where to place my tv.
it's simple.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

The way you emphasize of Christians schools, seems you are oblivion of the fact that Muslims also built schools that were taken over by the govt.. And the question you should rather be asking is if Christians students in Muslim schools are forced to wear hijabs even though it's part of the uniform...

Exactly. And that's why you should go there. The asarundeen school for example have their uniforms in hijab. Go there and stop creating nuisances somewhere else..
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Pacesetter123(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
ALISMILE:
STFU students in some high schools don't even in USA don't wear uniform

You guys should drop ur hate and obey the law
Which law
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

Exactly. And that's why you should go there. The asarundeen school for example have their uniforms in hijab. Go there and stop creating nuisances somewhere else..

As usual, their lame line of argument!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by bong4(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
delpee:
We had no female students wearing hijab in Federal Colleges even in the North all through the 70s to the 90s to the best of my knowledge. ALL female students of both public and mission schools wore berets or hats. When did hijab suddenly become mandatory in Islam? It's not one of the 5 pillars of Islam nor is it in the Holy Koran which states modest dressing ....same as in the Holy Bible.

A uniform is a leveller and promotes unity.

I just pray that they don't succeed in dividing our youth and/or initiating them in to extremism. BH and ISWAP are still with us as a major issue. Let's beware of creating more battle fronts.

I am even yet to read that research finding that proves that wearing Hijab or other religious garments has enhanced academic excellence.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

As usual, their lame line of argument!

You're the one lame. I had even talked about how my aunt wore her little girl with hijab according to the school uniform of the Muslim school when she was transferred as a teacher to the Muslim school. My aunty wasn't fighting the school over their apparel because she's educated enough to know what is meant by being uniform and she was the one who enrolled her kid into the school because she wanted the kid with her while the kid was still little, hence she had no room to complain about anything cos she knew the school rules before enrolling her kid.

Go to your Islamic school and stop being a nuisance somewhere else. Dem swear for you people? Even if dem swear for you people, you suppose have sense. Always creatung nuisances and chaos everywhere. Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
Yes exactly! For example, the likes of St Louis, Aquinas, St Joseph etc weren't bought by the government. As a matter of fact there are still some whites people who are governing the school bodies despite the fact that they're under the government care. St Joseph, Louis etc as a matter of fact made a law which entails that only an alumni of the school has the right to become the school principal. They all have their several rules governing the school bodies and yet they're under the government. Sink that into your skull. The fact that they're now under the government care doesn't negate the fact that it was built and laid by the church.
There is no such thing as being merely under government care. cheesy That’s simply your way of lying to your mind.

The open reality, instead, is that old missionary schools (particularly the one in question) is a government school — owned and funded by none but the government.

And I repeat, if you didn't care about enrolling into a school built and laid by the church, it's very stupid of you to care about the uniform. Since your illiterate self keep going on about uniform.
And like I said, normal people who aren’t bigoted care only about the present ownership, rules and regulations of a school — not about the defunct former owners.

And the present owners (the government) have defined the uniform of their school clearly.

They said they don’t care about your headdress or the absence thereof. Which I belief is fair.

Why do you have a problem with how the present owners of the school chose to fairly run their school?

Let me put into your skull that to be "uniform" is to be the same and unchanging in all forms and departments. That's what meant by being uniform hence the name uniform.
Lol. Your definition here is of “uniform” as a verb. LMAO!

Instead, we’re dealing with uniform in a very specific sense — as a noun. Not only that, but even more specifically as a wear.

And for that, I have quoted the Merriam-Webster Dictionary which (like any dictionary) would only give a theoretical definition — rather than a working or practical definition.

For a working definition, people must sit down to discuss the specifics and nuances of the clothing to be chosen as the school’s uniform.

And in this specific case, the people to make this decision are the owners of this school.

And these owners (i.e. the Government) have spoken loudly and clearly on what constitutes their school’s uniform as well as its precise limits.

They don’t seem to care if your head is covered in hijab (Muslims’ supposed obligation) or left uncovered (Christians’ supposed obligation).

If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools except you're ashamed of your Islamic school.
I think Muslims are allowed to attend Government schools — that is, schools owned, financed, and ran by Government. Or aren’t they?

The nerves of you calling me hate filled? Direct your gibberish to your lunatic throwing stones at peaceful protesters. As simple as ABC.
I should direct my nerves to the lunatic Christians throwing stones at the peaceful Muslim protesters who were protesting against the loony action of those who turned back their kids from accessing the premises of a Govt school?

Or to the Muslims who responded also stopped low to respond in kind?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

You're the one lame. I had even talked about how my aunt wore her little girl with hijab according to the school uniform of the Muslim school when she was transferred as a teacher to the Muslim school. My aunty wasn't fighting the school over their apparel because she's educated enough to know what is meant by being uniform.

Go to your Islamic school and stop being a nuisance somewhere else. Dem swear for you people? Even if dem swear for you people, you suppose have sense. Always creatung nuisances and chaos everywhere. Nonsense and ingredient.

Is it a private or public owned school that mandated your aunty's daughter to wear hijab?

It baffles me why you're trying so hard to display your ignorance on a public forum..
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
TAO11:
There is nothing as merely under government care. That’s simply your way of lying to your mind.

The reality is that old missionary school (particularly the one in question) is a government school — owned and funded by none but the government.

And like I said, normal people who aren’t bigoted care about the present ownership, rules and regulation of a school — not about the defunct former owners.

And the present owners (the government) have defined the uniform of their school clearly.

Why do you have a problem with how the present owners chose to fairly run their school?

Lol. Your definition here is of “uniform” as a verb. LMAO!

Instead, we’re dealing with uniform in a very specific sense — as a noun. Not only that, but even more specifically as a wear.

And for that, I have quoted the Merriam-Webster Dictionary which (like any dictionary) would only give a theoretical definition — rather than a working or practical definition.

For a working definition, people must sit down to discuss the specifics and nuances of the clothing to be chosen as the school’s uniform.

And in this specific case, the people to make this decision are the owners of this school.

And these owners (i.e. the Government) have spoken loudly and clearly on what constitutes their school’s uniform as well as its precise limits.

They don’t seem to care if your head is covered in hijab (Muslims’ supposed obligation) or left uncovered (Christians’ supposed obligation).

I think Muslims are allowed to attend Government schools — that is, schools owned, financed, and ran by Government. Or aren’t they?

I should direct my nerves to the lunatic Christians throwing stones at the peaceful Muslim protesters who were protesting against the loony action of those who turned back their kids from accessing the premises of a Govt school?

Or to the Muslims who responded also stopped low to respond in kind?

They were built and laid by the church! Sink that into your illiterate skull. That can't be erased. If you didn't care before enrolling into a school built and laid by the church, it's stupid of you to care about the uniform. If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools. As simple as ABC. It's called uniform for a reason.

Stop being a nuisance and chaos everywhere. Is that what your Islam taught you?

Direct your gibberish and epistles to the lunatics throwing stones at peaceful protesters. ABC

Btw, uniform is an adjective, not verb. It's either an adjective or noun. Illiterate.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

Is it a private or public owned school that mandated your aunty's daughter to wear hijab?

It baffles me why you're trying so hard to display your ignorance on a public forum..

You heard about my aunt being transferred yet you're asking if it's a private school? Na ment?
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

You heard about my aunt being transferred yet you're asking if it's a private school? Na ment?
Lies from the pit of hell!!
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by KGD10: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
biotechshola:

Lies from the pit of hell!!

By you bah? Because we all know that's your attributes. You call it taqiya or what do you call it?

You don't know Muslim schools have their own uniform? Visit ansarudeen for example.

Bunch of nuisances creating chaos. They always say wherever there is no chaos in a place, the Muslim in there hasn't matured. Terrorists fraction. Go to your Islamic schools and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing stones and disturbing people. Leave others who want to study alone. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Chanchit: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sterope:
Other states in the SW?
Yes, other states in the SW
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:
They were built and laid by the church! Sink that into your illiterate skull. That can't be erased.
Yes, my present business was originally built and laid by some space-aliens from Mars.

But since I acquired it, I apply earthly rules and regulations.

I discarded the former ‘Martian’ rules because I now own the entity and I fiancé it.

I pay the staff’s salaries. I run the entity as the owner. I make the rules. I am the boss.

If you didn't care before enrolling into a school built and laid by the church, it's stupid of you to care about the uniform.
Those Muslim families apparently love the uniform.

Because it allows them the choice to use their hijab, just as it allows the Christian kids to show their hair.

The only bigots I see here are those insisting that the present owners (the Government) have no right to allow similar right to others.

And the bigots’ argument is that, this school used to be owned in the past by some missionaries — and that the present owners therefore have no decision making right. Lol.

If you want Muslim settings, go to Muslim schools.
Or Government school (which allows both Christians and Muslims similar rights to practice the “obligations” of their respective religions).

••• and As simple as ABC. It's called uniform for a reason.
Yes, and the owners have defined their uniform to be non-inclusive of the choice to cover the head.

Stop being a nuisance and chaos everywhere. Is that what your Islam taught you?
I see only one nuisance and bigot here.

Those who insist that the owners of an organization can not permit similar right (to choose to cover or not to cover the head) to two different groups.

Guess who those are ...

Direct your gibberish and epistles to the lunatics throwing stones at peaceful protesters. ABC
Yes, I have done exactly that to the bigoted Christians who were throwing stones at the peaceful families who were protesters the madness that their kids had to be turned back from accessing the premises of a Govt. school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by biotechshola(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
KGD10:

By you bah? Because we all know that's your attributes. You call it taqiya or what do you call it?

You don't know Muslim schools have their own uniform? Visit ansarudeen for example.

Bunch of nuisances creating chaos. They always say wherever there is no chaos, the Muslim in there hasn't matured. Terrorists fraction. Go to your Islamic school and go practice your act of terrorism such as throwing stones and stop disturbing others. Yeye dey smell.

If you could read through our conversation right from the beginning, I never attacked your faith..but what have you done all along? That's a clear distinction between us. You're always fed with hatred for other religion and that Is exactly what is playing out in ilorin. As a matter of fact, Christians can't tolerate half of what they do to others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.