Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (40530 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kolinakano: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
Irresponsible son
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FAKE MONIKER!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Omihanifa: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

And why would people be staring at them at parties and in church?
Are they gay themselves (and of course so what if they are, but that’s a different story)?
>

Don't forget that the man is a politician and also a public figure
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Okupe admits regretting letting Bolu move abroad at a young age

NEVER EVER LET YOUR KIDS LIVE ALONE ABROAD! NEVER!!

Take it from me, I live abroad. Even adult here na God so you no go spoil talk less of baby
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Polyglot7pointO: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Onuhz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Gays are damaged psychologically but you lots are not ready for that conversation yet. angry
How can you have an erection on your fellow man hew, If you think gay is ok then you are sick?
Imagine a world where everybody is homosexuals, I don't think the Human race will last more than a decade. sad
No everyone can never be homosexual that will an abuse to humanity....But get this no body prays for such,just know it exists..If the Bible can talk abt it 2000years ago just know it did not start yesterday....
there is Natural and unnatural,good and bad, pleasant and unpleasant you can go on and on.... Humans are not different,just pray and work to be on the better side...
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich also cry undecided

Only God knows how his parents will be feeling in public and social gatherings grin

The way people will be staring at them in parties and church sef alone can make them have high blood pressure lipsrsealed

Nigerians will also look for something to blame when they are in a mess undecided how can the man be saying it's because the boy went to live abroad early that made him to turn gay cheesy

The boy simply chose that part because he doesn't have a strong discipline and family values cheesy

As for the silly doyin okupe undecided

What's the point in stealing government money to train a child abroad only to come back as GAY with a loose Rectum cheesy grin
you have a bad mouth grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by alfasexy: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
samwheel:

God didn't make dem gays. U would wonder y animals don't do it.

They do.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Cousin9999: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Boo hoo. Is your son a good, hardworking guy?

Don't worry about the rest.

But if he brings home a white man, you need to smack him.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Sterope(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Blame the Mum
Blame the UK
Blame France
Blame the European environment

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Sterope(f): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
How is he useless?

toobusy:
It's really funny how karma works, these people rendered most of Nigeria youths useless and made life terrible for many with there many years of looting National treasure, if this one knows that the kid he was stealing the money for would become useless to him even while he is still alive,maybe he would have had a rethink.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by samwheel(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Akatsuki1:
higher animals tend to try out new things. Animals like apes/monkeys, dolphins/whales,goats, penguins even dogs tend to engage in same-sex erotic and sexual intercourse. Homosexuality runs deep inside animals kingdom. The top of them are humans, because they are the most advance

Wow, really don't know.
Las las God go understand be dat.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Rubbish dirty useless nigerian men are mostly gay avoid them like plague
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Every Real Father/Mother will weep Seriously.
Its an abnormally from the pit of Hell
Rubbish! Who gave you the right to judge?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
There is nothing wrong with being gay, atleast he is not a criminal or a murderer. He is just gay, so let him gay his gay. tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nobody is born gay being gay is a choice.

Gays have mental health deficiency.

If you are gay on this forum you are mentally unstable.

Let me warn y'all gays stop forcing us to accept your disgusting way of life.

How do you feel f*cking your fellow man bony ass?

How do you feel when a man like you put his d*ck in your loosed ass hole?
What pleasure do you derive when you get intimate and romance your fellow man?

Tuee! Disgusting!
Some people are actually born gay. For example in this case, Doyin Okupe passed his female tendencies which he often displays in public to the poor boy.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
Irresponsible son

The FUTURE is FEMALE
If every man turn gay una don get problem
But God wont let dat happen grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Oshokalo: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
How can somebody be a gay,when we have soft yanshss everywhere
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by saajus: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Disowning him will not change the situation. Blocking his account may even harden his heart more. I think Doyin Okupe is handling it well. We may not like it, these guys exist and around us. It's been existing as far back as over 2k years ago cos the Bible recorded it. The best we can do is to show them love and keep researching more about them. We need to know what is going through their minds. Many of them claim it is natural. We need to do more research.
FREEMADNESS:
I also wept the day Buhari emerge as d winner of the presidential election in 2015.

I WEPT FOR NIGERIA.

IN OTHER NEWS.......

IF MY SON TURNS GAY I WILL JUST DISOWN HIM AND FREEZE HIS ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO ME WILL BE TAKEN BACK FROM HIM ASAP.
NO SON OF MINE WILL TELL ME HE PREFERS D**KS TO
P*$$IES WEN HE'S NOT MAD.
WE NO DEY ACCEPT THAT KIND THING FOR WHERE I COME FROM. TAAAA!!!!

u can start by changing ur moniker to a yoruba name 4 example jelili or sule.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by goshen26: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
ABCthings:
Irresponsible kids everywhere. Correct koboko could have flogged nonsense out of him angry

If he had stay in Nigeria, but the money stolen from the masses won't allow them do right thing in training their children.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Oosa4sure: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
THE RICH ALSO CRY! ALL OF YOU THAT DIPPED UR HAND ON QOOKY JAR, THE REWARDS ARE WAITING ON UR DOOR STEPS
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by nathyx(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
These days women want to be men and men want to be women deal with it undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Your son is not gay. In fact nobody is gay. Just cast out the demon and free the guy. He has to consent though for the exorcism to work
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by kingthreat(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
alfasexy:

God created them. Don't condemn God's creation.

Go and make gay sex legal in your Biafra republic.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Ikinternational: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nobody is born gay being gay is a choice.

Gays have mental health deficiency.

If you are gay on this forum you are mentally unstable.

Let me warn y'all gays stop forcing us to accept your disgusting way of life.

How do you feel f*cking your fellow man bony ass?

How do you feel when a man like you put his d*ck in your loosed ass hole?
What pleasure do you derive when you get intimate and romance your fellow man?

Tuee! Disgusting!

Guy stop fighting it. Come out the closet.
This is way too descriptive for a straight man.

Look at the imagery that embedded in yo brain
The images one will find in that your laptop. Chineke!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Charmingrascal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Guy stop fighting it. Come out the closet. This is way too descriptive for a straight man.
Look at the imagery that embedded in yo brain The images one will find in that your laptop. Chineke!
What is wrong with this one?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by charlesucheh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Instead of you to have carried him to the Evil forest and Hang him like a GOAT , you were weeping.

If its to call BUHARI's Name, you will open your mouth like hippopotamus....
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by chatinent: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by charlesucheh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
HARDLY WILL YOU SEE A POOR MAN THAT'S GAY!!!

THIS THING IS NOT BIOLOGICAL, IT HAS TO DO WITH FINANCIAL STATUS IN COLLABORATION WITH AGENTS FROM THE PIT OF HELL..
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by yunqdady: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Gays are damaged psychologically but you lots are not ready for that conversation yet. angry
How can you have an erection on your fellow man hew, If you think gay is ok then you are sick?
Imagine a world where everybody is homosexuals, I don't think the Human race will last more than a decade. sad
Keep this energy when you talk about lesbians or you remain silent. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by emmnprince(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Exactly! When folks over-protest, one wonders if they are trying to hard to hide or suppress something...
>

Where do you stand?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kelvin3476: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Good morning, why are you gay?
who said he is gay here ?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Timetravel88: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
alfasexy:

God created them. Don't condemn God's creation.

God created serial murderers and rapist too. God created Buhari, should we not condemn them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.