Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (40263 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by thymm50(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow guys, I just formed a new word. PSYCHOTRANSNORMAL.
Psychotransnormal: Mental disorder of feeling different or abnormal, yet claiming to be normal in such a state.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

The highlighted is a delusion that poor people in Nigeria comfort themselves with. grin
>

A very pathetic delusion... Hypocrisy at its very worst!

As if those urchins in Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria are from wealthy privileged homes. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by thymm50(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow guys, I just formed a new word.
Psychotransnormal: Mental disorder of feeling different or abnormal, yet claiming to be normal in such a state.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by iragbmite: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Most Nigerians on NL are gay on the downlow
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's really funny how karma works, these people rendered most of Nigeria youths useless and made life terrible for many with there many years of looting National treasure, if this one knows that the kid he was stealing the money for would become useless to him even while he is still alive,maybe he would have had a rethink.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Toto when sweet pass anything for this physical world.. naim person go look say na hairy ugly yansh him want fvck... This thing na real sickness
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by tunapawizzy: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
This life no balance o .... the same France/UK that some are complaining that their sons started having girlfriends(d ones with vagina o) early because of their environment......sad
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
toobusy:
It's really funny how karma works, these people rendered most of Nigeria youths useless and made life terrible for many with there many years of looting National treasure, if this one knows that the kid he was stealing the money for would become useless to him even while he is still alive,maybe he would have had a rethink.

So how exactly does this your “karma” work with all those poor Almajiri and street urchins who are regularly buggered? shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kennitrust(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
post=99992067:

meaning encouragement
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
tunapawizzy:
This life no balance o .... the same France/UK that some are complaining that their sons started having girlfriends(d ones with vagina o) early because of their environment......sad

grin grin grin
>
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Elijahrona(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nobody is born gay being gay is a choice.

Gays have mental health deficiency.

If you are gay on this forum you are mentally unstable.

Let me warn y'all gays stop forcing us to accept your disgusting way of life.

How do you feel f*cking your fellow man bony ass?

How do you feel when a man like you put his d*ck in your loosed ass hole?
What pleasure do you derive when you get intimate and romance your fellow man?

Tuee! Disgusting!

Wow... Nice info

Have you ever been gay before?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by godlessmind: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Every Real Father/Mother will weep Seriously.
Its an abnormally from the pit of Hell
lol �.... religious people and their bitter mind. let him live his life and stop being a HOMOPHOBIC CUNT

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by omiolota1960(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
4rm their seed u shall knw them
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
doxijaw:
Why you no go weep.

Lagos bred Yorubas are close to the seas, behave like descendants of slaves who barely escaped being shipped out to the Americas.

We see you and your ways.. your report card is coming out.

Every bad thing my eyes don see for Nigerian internet na Lagos e dey happen.

Land of gays, strippers, prostitutes, druggies, cultist, armed robbers.. yahoo.

Shebi you won westernise by force without tech and civic guidance. tongue

Almost all of whom come to Lagos from somewhere else (and I will not name names... grin ).

EKO ONI BAJE!
>
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Galadimabawa: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
God have is ways of doing things.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by edoairways: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
That is not true. Socio psychologist couldn't explain why this menace has been on for years. Those who tried keep on chasing shadows. Gayism has been in existence before you were born

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by samwheel(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
alfasexy:

God created them. Don't condemn God's creation.

God didn't make dem gays. U would wonder y animals don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by emmnprince(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!

Upon say you be Charmingrascal you see many things wrong with this lifestyle, my brother, you deserve one bottle of something.

You have said it all as it is in raw terms!

It is a choice, a disgusting one, made by those who chose that vile lifestyle.

One thing wey dey vex me most is that they want us to accept their vile lifestyle!

Naso one gay whenever he dey talk to me go dey pick my shirt with him fingers. If no be say, I dey hold myself, I for don land resounding slaps for him gayish face!

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by jrusky(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
I understand your pain Okupe. Sodomy is abomination a total abomination to the core.

Keep on trying to help him possibly he might change never give up on him till he give up that nasty abomination lifestyle.

I never hide my feeling I hate sodomite with passion if any of them cross path wrongly I will lynch him with no remorse.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by doxijaw: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

Almost all of whom come to Lagos from somewhere else (and I will not name names... grin ).

EKO ONI BAJE!
>

They've infected the Yorubas.

I know what i have seen, a lot might think I'm just ranting online.

Yorubas in Lagos are screwed, culture is totally destroyed there .

Also my comments r deliberately uncouth for effect, so don't overthink it has tribalism.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich also cry undecided

Only God knows how his parents will be feeling in public and social gatherings grin

The way people will be staring at them in parties and church sef alone can make them have high blood pressure lipsrsealed

Nigerians will also look for something to blame when they are in a mess undecided how can the man be saying it's because the boy went to live abroad early that made him to turn gay cheesy

The boy simply chose that part because he doesn't have a strong discipline and family values cheesy

As for the silly doyin okupe undecided

What's the point in stealing government money to train a child abroad only to come back as GAY with a loose Rectum cheesy grin

You wicked abeg! grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by olympianares: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
true

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Cowbell521:
I hate gay
emmnprince:
Upon say you be Charmingrascal you see many things wrong with this lifestyle, my brother, you deserve one bottle of something.

You have said it all as it is in raw terms!

It is a choice, a disgusting one, made by those who chose that vile lifestyle.

One thing wey dey vex me most is that they want us to accept their vile lifestyle!

Naso one gay whenever he dey talk to me go dey pick my shirt with him fingers. If no be say, I dey hold myself, I for don land resounding slaps for him gayish face!
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
Elijahrona:
Wow... Nice info

Have you ever been gay before?

grin grin grin

Exactly! When folks over-protest, one wonders if they are trying to hard to hide or suppress something...
>

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by winner37(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
who cares about your family issue?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by hibeebeeking: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Such is life. He has a wrong mentality, which is far from the norm. Just continue to be praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Akatsuki1(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Haha �

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Sleekfingers: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
I also wept the day Buhari emerge as d winner of the presidential election in 2015.

I WEPT FOR NIGERIA.

IN OTHER NEWS.......

IF MY SON TURNS GAY I WILL JUST DISOWN HIM AND FREEZE HIS ACCOUNT, EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO ME WILL BE TAKEN BACK FROM HIM ASAP.
NO SON OF MINE WILL TELL ME HE PREFERS D**KS TO
P*$$IES WEN HE'S NOT MAD.
WE NO DEY ACCEPT THAT KIND THING FOR WHERE I COME FROM. TAAAA!!!!

u can start by changing ur moniker to a yoruba name 4 example jelili or sule.

how is jelili and sule a yoruba name? Sule is sulaimon(solomon)
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by sanpipita(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
He has been looting Nigeria and that didn't make him cry it's his son being gay that brings tears to his eyes stupid man
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich also cry undecided

Only God knows how his parents will be feeling in public and social gatherings grin

The way people will be staring at them in parties and church sef alone can make them have high blood pressure lipsrsealed

Nigerians will also look for something to blame when they are in a mess undecided how can the man be saying it's because the boy went to live abroad early that made him to turn gay cheesy

The boy simply chose that part because he doesn't have a strong discipline and family values cheesy

As for the silly doyin okupe undecided

What's the point in stealing government money to train a child abroad only to come back as GAY with a loose Rectum cheesy grin

And why would people be staring at them at parties and in church?
Are they gay themselves (and of course so what if they are, but that’s a different story)?
>

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by ehiavbhichris: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
It is your evil that's causing your son brain problem, you didn't change when they where telling you then did you
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Duplexxx: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
This pic looks like gay
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 9jaRealist: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
samwheel:
God didn't make dem gays. U would wonder y animals don't do it.

Are you comparing yourself to animals?
Are you “abnormal” because you cannot fly or you do not work on four legs?
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.