Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (40250 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If this was Twitter commnet section everyone will be forming woke and accepting.

Omo, the amount of people that can't say their mind on this issue is alarming lol.

They even rejected a girls visa application because of a post she made about homosexuality.

Now you have to accept gays before you can even get visa. Any anti-gay post you've made on social media will be used against you.
Why on earth will you go to a country whom you know is gay accepting whereas you are deeply homophobic? It's makes no sense. Wallow in your homophobia in your own homophobic country
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kelvin3476: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
Irresponsible son

The FUTURE is FEMALE
THE HOE IN THE FUTURE KEEPS WIDENING
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
No need to weep. Find one peperemenze and give him. It might change his mind.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Tabitha03(f): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
What a world......So the rich also cry. This life no balance at all
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Goldbw122(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
You don't need to shout too much just install a normal man into his character
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kelvin3476:
who said he is gay here ?

So who is gay?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by alfasexy: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Timetravel88:

God created serial murderers and rapist too. God created Buhari, should we not condemn them?

I can. But godly people shouldn't.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by alfasexy: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
kingthreat:

Go and make gay sex legal in your Biafra republic.

We are talking about doG's creation here. Keep on point please. Or has Conotou air changed your skull content?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by harmony75: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
it is well.. GOD will deliver him!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by kingthreat(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
alfasexy:

We are talking about doG's creation here. Keep on point please. Or has Conotou air changed your skull content?

Atheistic scum.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by alfasexy: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
kingthreat:

Atheistic scum.

What a godly behaviour. Happy children won't turn out such.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Cowbell521: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Quality20:
what of lesb?
I fit Bleep them
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Why must this man always advertize and sensationalize his kid's sexuality and keep invading his own adult son's privacy on the internet?

What kind of horrible father his ignorant and bigoted man? Your adult's son's sexuality is his business, not yours or the public's to discuss and denigrate.

If you have issues with your son's sexuality because of your warped, backward and ignorant belief system, pray for your own personal issues and self-discovery because obviously, your son found is own path in life and he's obviously happy and enjoying life while you and your religious nuts and homophobic anti-God, anti-Jesus, sinner and hypocrites cry and lament over other people's happiness and joy.

Beats me why this thoughtless and abusive man constantly and easily drag his own son on the internet and subjects him to public ridicule, vitriol, insult, and abuse.

You are supposed to love your children no matter what and unconditionally, that's your job as a father, that's what God assigned you to do and the same God that created you and your son knew all about your son's disposition in life during creation, God assigned you your destiny in life same way he assigned your son' destiny.

I wish that young man good health, success and happy life.

This is just too sad.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
If he was born in Nigeria, it won’t change a thing. Our Nigerian politicians talk how people should perceive them and then act differently. Nobody can tell me he isn’t proud and supportive of his son.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by FuckHomophobes: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nobody is born gay being gay is a choice.

Gays have mental health deficiency.

If you are gay on this forum you are mentally unstable.

Let me warn y'all gays stop forcing us to accept your disgusting way of life.

How do you feel f*cking your fellow man bony ass?

How do you feel when a man like you put his d*ck in your loosed ass hole?
What pleasure do you derive when you get intimate and romance your fellow man?

Tuee! Disgusting!

I miss bashing peeps like you. Go and make money lipsrsealed
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by elmagnifico411(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Na so God go dey punish them.. Doyin Okupe that will see � in broad day light and call it �. He hasn't seen anything yet, his daughter wee become a lesbian too. Shey e le stupid ni
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
Some people are actually born gay. For example in this case, Doyin Okupe passed his female tendencies which he often displays in public to the poor boy. Its in his DNA.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by ylaa(f): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Weep no more Sir. God knows you are not in support of this evil life ur son has chosen. His blood will not be required from u if him go hell fire
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by plaindealer: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Education is supposed to educate and enlighten us, but education didn't educate or enlighten this ignorant, even how he openly and shamelessly attributes his son's sexuality to the whole of the European continent sounds so ridiculous, ignorant, and absurd as if Europeans are all gay or they all have gay mentality or there's something gay about the food they eat, the air they breathe or the water they drink.

Maybe according to this man's ignorant logic, we have gay people in Nigeria and elsewhere because the European environment blew into Nigeria and other countries to turn people gay.

Dumb and ignorant fella..
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by betshopagent(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2021
saphiere:
Irresponsible son

The FUTURE is FEMALE
No prick no future
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by cooooooks(m): 2:12am On Mar 19, 2021
He should allow the matter rest. He says he's always known.

Good thing his mom took him away from the persecution he would have suffered in this country.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Achorise: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Omihanifa:
The rich also cry undecided

Only God knows how his parents will be feeling in public and social gatherings grin

The way people will be staring at them in parties and church sef alone can make them have high blood pressure lipsrsealed

Nigerians will also look for something to blame when they are in a mess undecided how can the man be saying it's because the boy went to live abroad early that made him to turn gay cheesy

The boy simply chose that part because he doesn't have a strong discipline and family values cheesy

As for the silly doyin okupe undecided

What's the point in stealing government money to train a child abroad only to come back as GAY with a loose Rectum cheesy grin
I know this may sound odd to do many people,I’m not gay and will never be,people are born gay,thank God you never contact that demonic spirit of lust,many gays committed sucide because they were fighting something stronger than them,it was naturally made that a man should be attracted towards a woman but in this case,they find themselves being attracted to the same sex,despite fighting the urge with everything they got.In my research I found out that it God who gave them over because of the sins of the father,you can confirm that in Romans 1:18-27.
The bible said because of this God gave them over to love for same sex.
The only way out is to go back to God,and use the word of God to correct the spiritual abnormalities .please if you’re gay,I understand your struggles,your fight,your tears,and your fear.Keep running to Jesus because only him can save you.
Remember to read Romans 1:18 to 27 for the doubting Thomas who knows nothing.
For emphasis read verse 26.You will know that gays are born that way,but they are not to remain that way.Nigeria government has helped killed that vibes in the natural realm by making harsh laws,unlike our western worlds.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Achorise: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
Read Romans 1:18-28.Emphasis verse 26 you will know that gays are born that way ,No normal human being would love to sleep with same sex,it’s absurd.Even the so called gays are tired of having such a demonic dirty feeling ,but they are trapped in another sexuality in another body,it’s like a girl in a man’s body,vice versa with real lesbians.
In my research,I found out they are gay animals (odd)please I’m not gay and will never be by the grace of God.(Never)
But if you’re gay in the house,the only way out is being born again not deliverance oo,if deliverance works for you fine.But I know Jesus and constant applications of God word and fighting the good fight of Faith will help you.
For Emphasis and doubting Thomas read Romans 1:26 you will see that God is the one that decides sexuality not man.
Jesus is the only way out personal relationship oo,not church or pastor,and the constant application of God’s word.I dare you to read Roman 1:18-28 Emphasis verse 26.
If your parents or grand parents or grand parents or lineages served idols,gay and lesbianism is one of the punishment,you maybe unfortunate that the dice of gay fell on you in the family of 6 boy boys one will just fall victim of gay.
And he’s fighting battles stronger than him,and society is fighting him,and he can not easily enjoy romantic relationship with a sweet juicy girl,he finds pleasure in a bony useless male ass and dick,which is abnormal,in their fight many committed sucide..Because they can’t understand their own sexuality.
Please run to Jesus only him can save oo
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Achorise: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
I know this may sound odd to do many people,I’m not gay and will never be,people are born gay,thank God you never contact that demonic spirit of lust,many gays committed sucide because they were fighting something stronger than them,it was naturally made that a man should be attracted towards a woman but in this case,they find themselves being attracted to the same sex,despite fighting the urge with everything they got.In my research I found out that it God who gave them over because of the sins of the father,you can confirm that in Romans 1:18-27.
The bible said because of this God gave them over to love for same sex.
The only way out is to go back to God,and use the word of God to correct the spiritual abnormalities .please if you’re gay,I understand your struggles,your fight,your tears,and your fear.Keep running to Jesus because only him can save you.
Remember to read Romans 1:18 to 27 for the doubting Thomas who knows nothing.
For emphasis read verse 26.You will know that gays are born that way,but they are not to remain that way.Nigeria government has helped killed that vibes in the natural realm by making harsh laws,unlike our western worlds.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by femi4: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tuee! Disgusting!
Seconded
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kelvin3476: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2021
1Sharon:

So who is gay?
BOLU IS GUY
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Kelvin3476: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2021
1Sharon:

So who is gay?
BOLU THE SON OF OKUPE
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Heeya, Sorry o. Let's the guy enjoy his life biko. He's not an extension of you.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by Elijahrona(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Dude, you doth protest too much...
Personally, I am way too SECURE in my own sexuality to let whatever others do unduly bother me.

grin grin grin

Great minds think alike...
Whenever people over-protest, you wonder if they’re trying too hard to hide or suppress something.
>

Don't mind them
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay by sylve11: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

Great minds think alike...
Whenever people over-protest, you wonder if they’re trying too hard to hide or suppress something.
>

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.