Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m (17113 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by greenmonk: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Miyachi:

What the scammer did was to monitor the address for incoming transactions and claim it as his. To someone inexperienced as the OP's employee the foul play will not be noticed till after the real sender informs you of his transfer.

To the OP, please always generate a new address when receiving funds, you can find tools that do this for you for free.
Another way is to notify your clients that transactions are completed in 24 to 48 hrs upon receipt of payment, especially for large volume transactions, to avoid repeat of this type of occurrence in future.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oluwapluto:

Yeah
I beg, but I don't scam
just so you know mr akinsanya Somod before the female Thread was deleted after it was exposed as a scam, I screenshoted the posts grin
I'll take the pain and go through my backed up screenshot on Googlephotos.. I'll dedicate another thread entirely to you...
Let's not derail this thread

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

you know your onions well , it's obvious you're not playing around.. but since it is not your money I'd advise you back off .. btw leave the olanrewaju guy . it is not a crime to beg . .

I should let you know that I can have 10 monikers and I can also be chatting with you on. your WhatsApp . I can also meet you .. and I can also teach you a lesson.. telling you what I can do if you don't stop tagging me
Fxk the onions bro and your
1. Are you the accused scammer ?
2. Are you the one behind loyalqwin Monika
3. Are you RealGboy

4. A threat is not an attack. My son, you can try. You can give it a shot.... Send me a message on WhatsApp. Free free to ask for my number

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:

Fxk the onions bro and your
3. Are you RealGboy

4. A threat is not an attack. My son, you can try. You can give it a shot.... Send me a message on WhatsApp. Free free to ask for my number

I don't have to ask I know how to get it .. just wait for it... you will learn one of life most important lesson " How to mind your business" ..

just wait for it... might not be this month/Year but shey u go forget .. I'll remind you ..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

I don't have to ask I know how to get it .. just wait for it... you will learn one of life most important lesson " How to mind your business"
Before you teach me how to learn " the important lesson in life", pray tell

3. Are you RealGboy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

just wait for it... might not be this month/Year but shey u go forget .. I'll remind you ..

I have told the CITEH to report and trace those account details attached to
1. Loyalqwin
2. RealGboy
3... Other false account number you sent money to on your Christmas thread.
4. It's better you come for me early

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:
just so you know mr akinsanya Somod before the female Thread was deleted after it was exposed as a scam, I screenshoted the posts grin
I'll take the pain and go through my backed up screenshot on Googlephotos.. I'll dedicate another thread entirely to you...
Let's not derail this thread

Na u sabi
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by tot(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
I hope he gets caught. Ugly sick looking thief.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by uboma(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
tot:
I hope he gets caught. Ugly sick looking thief.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by tot(f): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
Wow .. this same guy is on Nairaland with the handle Lovethaa . I have him on my WhatsApp, we met on Nairaland.. I'm yet to see him in person though.. but he sent me his pictures and wow.. he's the same person..

Are you for real

Lovethaa or whatever you are called, stop contacting / sending messages to those commenting on this thread.

All you scammers and your supporters will meet your terrible doomsday one day sooner than later. Useless beings.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
tot:

Lovethaa or whatever you are called, stop contacting / sending messages to those commenting on this thread.

All you scammers and your supporters will meet your terrible doomsday one day sooner than later. Useless beings.
Did he send you a message?
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
tot:

you don't have to curse to get your point across.. remember that we will be judged for everything we say .. shalom
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by tot(f): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

you don't have to curse to get your point across.. remember that we will be judged for everything we say .. shalom

undecided undecided It's a statement of fact, no scammer will end well. They will get a taste of what they have done to others plus much more. Useless beings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Find a way to return the guys money if you are the one. You never can tell how this would end or affect you in the future...

My 1cent

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Themainboy22: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Says someone who just threatened to behead a person who just exposed his fake, scamming ass. I've always known this guy is fake, when he went about, openning fake topics and claiming audio millionaire. Your cup go soon full, if you no repent. Werey!.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Themainboy22:
Says someone who just threatened to behead a person who just exposed his fake, scamming ass. I've always known this guy is fake, when he went about, openning fake topics and claiming audio millionaire. Your cup go soon full, if you no repent. Werey!.
Nairaland millionaire working at nnpc courtesy of the lady he met... That story off me

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro calm down na.. is it your money ... las las Even the citeh guy too is a scammer.. what goes around comes around

I'm a scammer? Can you proof this young man? Wow. You have guts I must say.

All right.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by ThiagoKid(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Omo shocked
My shock is reshocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

I'm a scammer? Can you proof this young man? Wow. You have guts I must say.
All right.

post your activity between April - June...

. let's start from there ..
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Nairaland millionaire working at nnpc courtesy of the lady he met... That story off me

Still a millionaire.. and I can assist you financially if u ask ?
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Still a millionaire.. and I can assist you financially if u ask ?
Please kindly assist me if it's not attached with fraud or scam.
Funds from scams bares too much pain and agony of the legitimate owner

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

post your activity between April - June...

. let's start from there ..

By activity, you mean? Bank records or what? Smh. Anyway, I don't know if you are the scammer EMEKA ONYEACHO CHIBUIKE

But I doubt you are. The Emeka that scammed me didn't exhibit such gutter guts the last time he contacted to beg.

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by ABCthings: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Obierika:

I hate scammers!!! angry
me too.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
If you are not this Emeka, please pardon everyone that suspected it's you. If you check my posts you will notice I never pointed accusing fingers yet to anyone. Still doing my findings.

But if you are EMEKA CHIBUIKE ONYEACHO, the young scammer, then all this charade won't help you.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Themainboy22: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:
If you are not this Emeka, please pardon everyone that suspected it's you. If you check my posts you will notice I never pointed accusing fingers yet to anyone. Still doing my findings.

But if you are EMEKA CHIBUIKE ONYEACHO, the young scammer, then all this charade won't help you.

Enough said.
Trying to vindicate him, instead of yourself, while still claiming the victim, is very lame and highly supicious. I give up on your matter!.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by WoundedLamb: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

Even before the CBN reminded everyone of their stance on crypto months ago, the law enforcement in Nigeria do not investigate crypto related scams.

Telling the police it's crypto might even get the complainant in trouble in today's Nigeria.

Nobody mentioned the police. Someone said he was going to share the story online and you are telling him to remove the crypto part (which is the crux of the story) simply cause it will create more doubts about digital currencies. In other words, you would probably dissuade him from doing that on NL too in order to protect the image of the currency. It doesn't seem like you really care about the money, you're more interested in protecting the image of the currency. And that's ridiculous.

gistray:

Mr foool
Don't u know CBN views on Crypto trades?
You're dullard of the decade
Sorry, I don't engage people like you in any form of conversation. Enjoy your day.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
During preliminary investigations, and we got the scammers photos, I felt pity seeing him look hungry in those pictures yet trying so hard to ball.

So when he contacted me to beg, I listened to his pleas and asked him to refund just N1m out of the 2.6m and i will let go of the matter. He said he would. But I knew scammers seldom refund. So I kept looking for him. All this happened months back. He keeps changing his phone numbers to evade triangulation.

Lovethaa, if you are Emeka the scammer, then you are not only a thief, but an ungrateful and inconsiderate fool.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nobody mentioned the police. Someone said he was going to share the story online and you are telling him to remove the crypto part (which is the crux of the story) simply cause it will create more doubts about digital currencies. In other words, you would probably dissuade him from doing that on NL too in order to protect the image of the currency. It doesn't seem like you really care about the money, you're more interested in protecting the image of the currency. And that's ridiculous.

Don't take some posts serious. It's strange OP is trying to defend a suspect grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Themainboy22:
Trying to vindicate him instead of yourself, while still claiming the victim, is lame and supicious. I give up on your matter!.

Smh. Vindicate him how? I don't know if he's the scammer. I don't have a solid evidence to proof he's the one yet.

Before now, I haven't even noticed that moniker here on Nairaland.

What if he isn't? Do you realize false accusation is a big crime?

That Moniker remains innocent until proven guilty. So I'm only being tactful.

The girl that said he's the one hasn't furnished me with the pictures he sent her yet. That's the confirmation I need.

It's funny how he's trying to put me on the defensive to evade investigative questions and you are already falling for it.

Please do understand before concluding.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Don't take some posts serious. It's strange OP is trying to defend a suspect grin

Smiles. It's fine. I have seen this play out on Nairaland severally when scammers try to be smart and divide opinions.

Some of you fall for it anyway. But it's really not my problem.

I have achieved one aim by posting this here; Which is to make people aware of such scams.

If that's all I gain from this, it's fine.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The person I quoted, said he was going to report to the Efcc. And I said go ahead, but do not include that it is a crypto transaction. Just say it's business.

Obviously, you failed to understand why I said so. But some persons who have once had crypto related scam experiences, and reported to the police, they will understand why i asked that crypto shouldn't be mentioned.

Even during the acquisition of court orders, your lawyer will advise that you do not state that it is a cryptocurrency transaction. There is a why.

My purpose is to create awareness, catch the scammer and get back my money. And I know the police won't mobilize to investigate or arrest the scammer once you tell them it's crypto. This is from experience.

So why would I encourage that guy to go ahead and state its crypto? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by ThiagoKid(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Cc;
Citeh, quote me on a dead thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.