Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m (17116 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / My Neighbor Scammed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by akeeng: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

Hi Bro. Welcome back.

It's scary that one can still loose money without divulging sensitive information
I know right. These things can be scary. I was surprised when I noticed billing address doesn’t really matter for some transactions.
As recent as last week, I bought something from Argos online, I intentionally entered wrong billing address and transaction went through. Was shocked/disappointed

Best is to just keep every information on your card. Most importantly the long number

You been good boss man? Long time
Sorry about your loss. Managed to get him still?
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by uboma(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

I know right. These things can be scary. I was surprised when I noticed billing address doesn’t really matter for some transactions.
As recent as last week, I bought something from Argos online, I intentionally entered wrong billing address and transaction went through. Was shocked/disappointed

Best is to just keep every information on your card. Most importantly the long number

You been good boss man? Long time
Sorry about your loss. Managed to get him still?

With the rampant use of POS to withdraw money because most bank's ATM aren't paying/have issues, one needs to be extremely cautious.

Still searching for him, he will loose guard someday though. Sent you a mail sometime ago, I hope you received it, didn't get a reply.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by akeeng: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2021
uboma:

With the rampant use of POS to withdraw money because most bank's ATM aren't paying/have issues, one needs to be extremely cautious.

Still searching for him, he will loose guard someday though. Sent you a mail sometime ago, I hope you received it, didn't get a reply.
Yea. Very true. I always remind my folks about the risk of these many POS vendors

I haven’t checked that particular mail since the last time. Will have a look right away

He’ll sure mishit one day and give himself out. Just keep close watch
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2021
talktofemi:

Will the card still work on ATM after scratching the back of the card?
yes. Scratch all the numbers written on it both back and front but don't touch the metallic part that looks like sim card. You will not be able to use it for online transactions but you can still withdraw normally

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Thereddevil: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
I'm just trying to rise again. Scam ruined me and these scammer have no pity for nobody.. If you like, cry till your eyes pop out, they would flex your money right in front of you.. Please if you can get this guy, get him and teach him a lesson

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

Some transactions can actually go through without that info. You wouldn’t even be asked billing address.

Better still, Keep your card and EVERY information safe
no. Without those numbers on your card it's just a piece of plastic. There's no info linking the plastic to your account.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:
How is that possible, you may wonder?

Let me explain

Traders here will understand that sometimes we have to stick to one wallet so your customers don't make mistakes due to constant change of wallet addresses.

And because we have a big customer base, sometimes some persons send crypto to our wallet and they won't notify on time.

So what this customer turned scammer did was to request for our wallet, visit the Blockchain website and searched for our wallet activity. This will bring up all the transactions, both incoming and outgoing.

So with this he was able to know the last coin that came in. And he immediately formulated a screenshot using this information, and then he sent the screenshot to my worker who didn't think of any foul play because:

1: The screenshot he sent was bearing hash codes and the details of the hash tallied with the amount received in our wallet.

2: He is oblivious of such scamming format.
I use samourai n don't worry about nothing
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by akeeng: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Walkee:
no. Without those numbers on your card it's just a piece of plastic. There's no info linking the plastic to your account.
Bro, I have bought stuff on eBay like that in the past. And trust me, I’m not making this up
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

Bro, I have bought stuff on eBay like that in the past. And trust me, I’m not making this up
what info did you enter?
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by akeeng: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Walkee:
what info did you enter?
Card number & expiry date I think
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:
Card number & expiry date I think
exactly what I'm saying. That's the number I'm telling you to wipe. When you wipe all those numbers from your card, nobody will be able to use it for any online transaction, not even you
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
Wow .. this same guy is on Nairaland with the handle Lovethaa . I have him on my WhatsApp, we met on Nairaland.. I'm yet to see him in person though.. but he sent me his pictures and wow.. he's the same person..

Are you for real

He is also with the moniker RealGboy
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:

He is also with the moniker RealGboy

How sure are you please? If you have any evidence kindly share with me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by sapoyoro(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

Thank you.
I quoted u on a thread lovethaa commented.
d bastardd is surely following this thread..
I wish u can be a bit secretive so he will not know your plans

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by CITEH: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
sapoyoro:

Yeah, I saw that. Still doing my findings. We have to be careful not to point fingers at the wrong person.

Thank you very much. Will keep you updated.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by akeeng: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Walkee:
exactly what I'm saying. That's the number I'm telling you to wipe. When you wipe all those numbers from your card, nobody will be able to use it for any online transaction, not even you
Ha! Wipe the 16 digits numbers? You might as well break the card or tell your bank to not send you 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
The bloody criminal is right here on nairaland watching this thread...... With a GTB account number grin
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:

Thank you.
Don't worry... By the time you do your search you'll see the audio funding he did for himself... He also tried to pull a scam with a lady's account number. I will mention you on those threads.

To the culprit... I hope you see this

https://www.nairaland.com/post/99645977

https://www.nairaland.com/6439515/embarrassed-trying

for those who care to know. Check the monkeir
Loyalqwin

Sometimes all these scammers borrow people's account numbers or even POS agents and use it to beg online. The same patterns follows when you check lovatha first giveaway and those who claims to have received it... Eg RealGboy and loyalqwin.... Dig deep into those account numbers and you'll apprehend his family and friends whom he has borrowed thier account number

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Walkee: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

Ha! Wipe the 16 digits numbers? You might as well break the card or tell your bank to not send you 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
I can still withdraw. Just can't do online transactions. If anybody snaps or steals my card he's wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Asquare84(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
CITEH:
His Bank records gotten legally by means of a court order shows his address as thus

No 3, ADONIAN STREET MILE 12

Please anyone here who's on Twitter, kindly help me trend this. I have every document that proofs he's a scammer. And I have also written petitions to the police.

His accounts are currently on PND, but he's been on the run ever since.

If his bank use his bvn to put his account on PND, forget it, he will surely be caught
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
sapoyoro:

d bastardd is surely following this thread..
I wish u can be a bit secretive so he will not know your plans

Bro calm down na.. is it your money ... las las Even the citeh guy too is a scammer.. what goes around comes around
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro calm down na.. is it your money ... las las Even the citeh guy too is a scammer.. what goes around comes around

Jesus is Lord grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
This thread go sweet. grin
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

Just for the purpose of clarity, are you the accused scammer by the OP of this thread
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by uboma(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
akeeng:

Lol.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

There are reported cases where the client clearly instructed the bank not to produce a debit card for him but still got his funds stolen afterwards.

Our banking system is porous.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
This lovethaa guy na idiot
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:

Just for the purpose of clarity, are you the accused scammer by the OP of this thread

Yes
He is

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by 10BabyApple: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oluwapluto:

Yes
He is
olanrewaju
I didn't ask you... Are you his mouth piece?

You are also a scammer and a begger ... With the same format like lovetha. Trust me, I have screenshot dating as far back as last year...
... Also the female moniker u claimed to hv sent money to... On the family thread... Hence subtly encouraging others to send to her. Boy I have been around for a while.
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:

olanrewaju

You are also a scammer and a begger ... With the same format like lovetha. Trust me, I have screenshot dating as far back as last year...
... Also the female moniker u claimed to hv sent money to... On the family thread... Hence subtly encouraging others to send to her. Boy I have been around for a while.

Yeah
I beg, but I don't scam
Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by sapoyoro(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lovethaa:

tualeee..u get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m by Lovethaa: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
10BabyApple:

olanrewaju

you know your onions well , it's obvious you're not playing around.. but since it is not your money I'd advise you back off .. btw leave the olanrewaju guy . it is not a crime to beg . .

I should let you know that I can have 10 monikers and I can also be chatting with you on. your WhatsApp . I can also meet you .. and I can also teach you a lesson.. telling you what I can do if you don't stop tagging me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Can You Tell If You Are Pregnant The Day After Having Sex / 18 Year-old Girl Admits Having Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times. See Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.