Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? (3778 Views)

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by BBBells: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
LATE DR SIKIRU AYINDE BARRISTER:

if a pregnant woman is coming and she frowns her face due to the agony of the excessive pain,

people will laugh jest mock her, what is her problem, when she was having sexual intercourse didnt she enjoy it, didnt she know tge belle will protude?

so dont bobo us with pregnancy, our mothers too got pregnant before then born us

and according to research, women enjoy sex more than men, they just hide and pretend like they dont,

dont simp me with pregnancy, you consented to have sex before the tummy swelled.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Theboy21: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Playing the Victim card 247, talking bout respect; how many of una get respect for guys? Especially broke guys cheesy cheesy las las una go dey alright cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by hollah123: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, you don't know African men, most of them are dumb,selfish and irrational. Their pride is in shaming women especially this present day generation of men, its a waste of time discussing with them or making them reason things out.

They are not capable of matured discussion, they just want to shame woman,without thinking of their mothers and sisters at home
if only u know your dad is d dumbest of us all n that's y he gave birth to a dumb hoe like u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by hollah123: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Okay. Asking men to respect women is trash apparently. People like you can never have happy homes. Good luck.
u just brought out d dumb part of u,so he can't have happy home because of what he said?

u present it as if the pregnant women food n all other things needed comes from heaven or have u forgotten to think of who feeds her?

have u seen any man picking money on the street b4?
it's also not easy for the men folks too,they go through a lot to put food on the table so each party should do their thing without disturbing anybody.

The woman should do her thing n the man should do her thing n both parties should understand it's not easy from both ends so don't present it as if u are doing something n d other party isn't doing anything.

d moment u start feeling u are doing more than the other party is d moment they will start telling u it's no big deal,do Ur thing without seeking respect n validation n u will b respected but if u want to show d world u are working harder than d men folks they will put u in your place
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by hollah123: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
crackhaus:

This is just as silly as it is funny...

The single most important problem with a lot of you ladies is that you believe you're all that.
Now tell me why in God's name should a man respect all women just because they are women with vagínas and have the capacity for birth?

You/anyone has to be deserving of respect in order to be respected... you have to earn it! It is not based on just having a vagína you did not mould yourself, or birthing children no one forced you to.

If we were to even go by your logic; that just being a woman who goes through pregnancy/labour and combines that with taking care of the home-front, is enough to be respected, then the only two women in a man's life he owes respect to by default are his mother (the one who birthed him) and his wife (mother of his children).
Every other woman will have to earn his respect or at least be deserving of it instead of simply sitting down gesticulating and expecting it from strangers who know nothing about her.

I actually sympathize with you and the rest of your sisters who keep crying for this respect. It is not easy knowing that you now have to work extra hard to be valued despite having that vagína you were raised to believe that all men will die for.
This is the world we now live in, things have changed and the earlier y'all get used to the new modus operandi, the better.

I encourage you however to please take solace in the fact that one day you will be a wife and a mother.
Your husband (hopefully) and your sons (definitely) will respect, adore, and worship you. It is ONLY these group of males that owe you their respect and everything else you believe you deserve as a woman.
From the remaining men out there, expect absolutely nothing...
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Bodyodour: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Why is it that many Nigerian men are fond of trivializing the act of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth?? Like do you men think that thing is easy?? Carrying a baby for nine whole months, having your body change drastically --the weight gain, painful boobs which start to sag, frequent urination, cramps etc-- then pushing out the child, not to mention the depression some women feel afterwards. Has any of you ever bothered to watch a video of a woman in labour to see the agony she passes through?

Yet one entity with an appendage dangling between his legs will come online and show so much disrespect to women, they'll say things like "and so what, is she the first woman to have a child?", "there's nothing special there", as if its easy. She'll take care of the child, clean the house, cook, yet a man will make her feel inadequate and that she's not contributing to the home because she's not earning money. Let me tell you now, being a mom is a full time job and any woman who is able to combine raising a child, taking care of her home and adding a paid job to it is a goddamñ super hero in my book. Learn to respect women. As long as a woman isn't showing you disrespect or causing you harm. show her respect and stop being a fúcking asshóle. Period.

And before some of you start yarning dust, I'm not a mom or pregnant. Not even considering marriage yet, cos to be honest, the thought of marrying the present day Nigerian man scares the crap out of me
who dey beg you to marry? Na ur mama go chase you comot for house
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by LadyTiannah2: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bodyodour:
who dey beg you to marry? Na ur mama go chase you comot for house
Lol I already live on my own, boy tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
acesboy:
The op is really pained. But to be frank women are trying. Most especially the career women, who run the affairs of both home and their careers. Kudos to women. Most especially my mom ��
The op is really pained. But to be frank women are trying. Most especially the career women, who run the affairs of both home and their careers. Kudos to women. Most especially my mom ��

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
ModestGal:

Most of them are BROKE and DUMB. Ignoring them is best

Guaranteed - the ones you choose to mingle with or from your limited perspective. And by the way what values do you bring into any friendship to identify many men as that? Do people become better when they come close to you, anybody not just a man?

pocohantas:
I no know of that broke, as I no be their account officer, but I agree with the latter. If them type epistle finish, them go rest. grin

Like seriously - I guess you are part of the problem too, faults travel both ways you know. And who you consistently come across to make you hold a view, talks so much about you.

All the best to two of you up there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by babzlim(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Madam u are a woman so u have to go through what a woman naturally pray for just to be a real woman which is get married with kids and if u don't want to go through that process madam remain single... Trust me no body will beat u for that okay.

U saw the man and u said u like him and want to spend the rest of ur life with him, so Bae is ur choice... What ever happened between u guys deal with it... His also going through hell in ur hands.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Women and exaggerations are 5 and 6. I don't have time for insults and I'm not in Nigeria grin
pocohantas:

Women actually take injections better than men. Ask any nurse around you.

If men were carrying pregnancies, humans would be almost extinct. There are pains men are designed for, pregnancy is not one. They can’t even watch the process, yet you convince yourself they can live it? They wouldn’t even do a godamn vasectomy, yet you think they will have a doctor slash their vaginas with a blade or tear their bikini line in the name of CS? God knows why he didn’t even give them the womb.

You people think everything is by muscle and brute force. That is why y’all go upandan, blowing up everywhere.

OP, please marry a man that has sense. I don’t know how many they are in Nigeria currently- but your chances of hooking one seems slim.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Why is it that many Nigerian men are fond of trivializing the act of carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth?? Like do you men think that thing is easy?? Carrying a baby for nine whole months, having your body change drastically --the weight gain, painful boobs which start to sag, frequent urination, cramps etc-- then pushing out the child, not to mention the depression some women feel afterwards. Has any of you ever bothered to watch a video of a woman in labour to see the agony she passes through?

Yet one entity with an appendage dangling between his legs will come online and show so much disrespect to women, they'll say things like "and so what, is she the first woman to have a child?", "there's nothing special there", as if its easy. She'll take care of the child, clean the house, cook, yet a man will make her feel inadequate and that she's not contributing to the home because she's not earning money. Let me tell you now, being a mom is a full time job and any woman who is able to combine raising a child, taking care of her home and adding a paid job to it is a goddamñ super hero in my book. Learn to respect women. As long as a woman isn't showing you disrespect or causing you harm. show her respect and stop being a fúcking asshóle. Period.

And before some of you start yarning dust, I'm not a mom or pregnant. Not even considering marriage yet, cos to be honest, the thought of marrying the present day Nigerian man scares the crap out of me

Ogbeni seal up your soakaway and avoid all this unnecessary stress and lamentation and let the reasonable men who doesn't gives a fvck about pvssy rest please. Thank you.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Silly girl, respect is earned, it's not forced. Saying we should respect you only cos you have a womb is stupidity....and for this crap you typed you're actually even more stupid dan I tot.... Come and force me to respect you na nonsense. Who forced you to get pregnant smh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Do This?? by ErnestR: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2021
MY GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marijuana Enhaces Confidence In Bed. / I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.