Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled (44516 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by hybridblood07(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
You be badt guy! 404 with brukutu for inside mami (174 battalion) that year
Nazgul:
Chie I miss my schooling days...see 404 wasting away. sad

Back to the topic, ekuke don't have any problem, maybe he's fasting...once he's done, he'll sort himself out. Don't worry.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by The5DME(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
SimeonOTC:
All this guys wan use laugh kill me oooohhh grin grin
if you enter this thread and you no burst laugh, NOTHING go fit solve that problem wey dey your life grin grin grin
i no laugh angry

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Plut01: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2021

They are yet to serve her Natural favourite food, which is human poo. Until then, I have nothing to say about the gospel of loyalty you brought to us.

7 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Make una do video call with am na ��

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Mokason288(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Oh. He's a loyal dog, missing it's owners.

It's why animals are better than some humans. Person wey you dey feed everyday go turn him back at you at any time.
True
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Mokason288(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Oh. He's a loyal dog, missing it's owners.

It's why animals are better than some humans. Person wey you dey feed everyday go turn him back at you at any time.
Especially Afonjaaa people
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Zhongkui: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
West2019:
last

How much do you want to pay. Add me on telegram @triple120
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Kamachicho(f): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:
Ordinary travel, your dog no fit chop but you see some idiots, their brother go die and them go dey fight for puffpuff for wake keeping.

Bros, take time. You are just wicked with your comment. Chai, see as I pour drink for body grin

6 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by FROGMAN101(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
That front page na mad people full there grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ghettologist(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hunger never catch am.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by NoFap123: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:
Ordinary travel, your dog no fit chop but you see some idiots, their brother go die and them go dey fight for puffpuff for wake keeping.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Jefferic(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hahahahahs. You wan kill me with laughter here.
quote author=EwuGambia post=100204806] Nah this Ekuke you name Rooney?... undecided
Dog wey you suppose name Salau or mufu... undecided

Open gate for the dog jare make e go hustle....that dog belongs to the streets.... undecided
Poor dog wey dey miss e hustle... undecided
[/quote]
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by ridwanlawal: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Did you tell your dog verbally that you are going for a wedding and will be back? I guess not, maybe because some people think dogs don't hear when we talk, but dogs actually understand everything being said to them and around them.
Your dog thinks you people have abandoned it.

I will suggest that you call your neighbour, ask then to put the phone on speaker where your dog is. Then speak to your dog over the phone.

Maybe you are wondering if this would work, but if you do it you will be amazed.
A vet spotted

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Bigsunny01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wetin Dem give am chop first E fit be eba with no soup now. Make them give am spiced chicken bone first
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Great opportunity to make money, if I were your neighbor, I will sale the dog to Calabar people and tell you he ran away from house
sell it to that guy here that starts his statement with "as calabar wey I be"
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by aBrokeRichDude: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
U name ur Bingo Rooney

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by knightphoenix: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
Una dey treat am well,
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by knightphoenix: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
debola33:
Wetin Dem give am chop first E fit be eba with no soup now. Make them give am spiced chicken bone first
I pray make e no chop that time. God I pray ooo....
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Pimine: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Prussian:
Aswearugaaad

E no go reach 1 month they go marry their brother fiancee grin

7 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cornerstone2018:
It's actually so touchy when our neighbor called us to that Rooney our dog has refused to eat since yesterday because myself and hubby travel for a wedding, it's amazing and funny that Rooney who can eat a house has been starving and has even been sleeping at the gate waiting for us.

Do a video call grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Aguogba(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
All these people shouting Ekuke upandan, why Una no dey ever value or work on improving our own thing
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by bluefilm: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wayne Rooney abi just Rooney?
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Taogbera: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ofe tan na was Oro ni.
Ori e to ko pe aato or.
Ride on olodo
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Taogbera: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ofe tan na wa Oro ni.
Ori e ti ko pe yen aato pe.
Ride on olodo
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Angelacruz: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
wasted 404 that should be inside the pot
[img]

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by membranus: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
WoooW.

I missed you so much my beautiful and loyal Dog, JULLY by name.

This is the fourth Year you left this evil world through Snake bite.

Me and Everyone on Nairaland Loves you but GOD loves you most.

JULLY WE SAY A MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR YOU.

OYA EVERYBODY FEM.

Me and everyone on Nairaland DO NOT love your ekuke dog.

Please be advised.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Lastanza: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zhongkui:
8years Facebook account for sale.

Fraudster, u don go hack someone's account dey find who you go sell am to
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kill it
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by LotaTee: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Plut01:

They are yet to serve her Natural favourite food, which is human poo. Until then, I have nothing to say about the gospel of loyalty you brought to us.

Are u normal? grin grin Didn't you think that someone going through the comments might be eating spicy food?E remain small make you kill me with laughter, but God pass you.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Duplexxx: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
The Dog is very angry for Buhari just imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.