Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled (44527 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
pinkygurl:

Without fitting a human speech to animal language speech converter to it like the whites we see in documentary,omo u wanna talk to dog straight.bingo for that matter. LOL����.

dogs hear through voice recognition and smell/scent of their owners. You don't need animal speech converter. Also let me point to you that "Lagos bush dog" aka bingo/local dog is approximately £500 in UK and it is in high demand as a pet over there. Nigerians Value what you have

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
u don dey crase ooo. Na to pull clothes remain for ur matter

I understand that comprehending this strange since it is new to you, talking to dogs is a normal thing. How do you think dogs and other animals like bear are used in the army for war. Personally I tell my dog to sit, stand, sleep, go inside the cage, search the parameter and others, and the dog understands and obeys everytime. No be crase, it's called emotional intelligence

3 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
ridwanlawal:

A vet spotted

Lol, I'm not a vet biko. I have had different dogs since I was little, they actually hear whatever language their owner speaks. A dog may communicate with whatever you say through nodding the head, whomping, barking in various tones, and wagging the tail.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Godsown0: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nazgul:
Chie I miss my schooling days...see 404 wasting away. sad

Back to the topic, ekuke don't have any problem, maybe he's fasting...once he's done, he'll sort himself out. Don't worry.
Lol e get em own dealer abi grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

dogs hear through voice recognition and smell/scent of their owners. You don't need animal speech converter. Also let me point to you that "Lagos bush dog" aka bingo/local dog is approximately £500 in UK and it is in high demand as a pet over there. Nigerians Value what you have

Hearing this for the first time.. you mean local dogs go for £500 over there in uk na to begin dog exportation be that naa undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Jestin: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

I understand that comprehending this strange since it is new to you, talking to dogs is a normal thing. How do you think dogs and other animals like bear are used in the army for war. Personally I tell my dog to sit, stand, sleep, go inside the cage, search the parameter and others, and the dog understands and obeys everytime. No be crase, it's called emotional intelligence
Do you also tell your dog u re traveling? Call ur neighbors on phone and ask them to put the phone on speaker so that u can speak with ur dog. Na crase dey worry u true true

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by sylve11: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
FashionCookie:
Makes me remember the novel...THE CALL OF THE WILD and WHITE FANG, by Jack London. Very interesting piece about dogs, animal cruelty and all that.

Thank you. Let me go look for it. cool
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
Do you also tell your dog u re traveling? Call ur neighbors on phone and ask them to put the phone on speaker so that u can speak with ur dog. Na crase dey worry u true true

Whenever I am travelling and have to keep my dog for boarding at the vet and I tell my dog "I'm travelling and not abandoning you, I'll be back soon". And it feeds properly. I don't have time to stoop low to the level of insulting you, though I find it disturbing how you are insisting "crase".

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by shogotermies(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
Place a call thru, talk to the dog, call it by its name so the dog will know u r not missing .

Cornerstone2018:
It's actually so touchy when our neighbor called us to that Rooney our dog has refused to eat since yesterday because myself and hubby travel for a wedding, it's amazing and funny that Rooney who can eat a house has been starving and has even been sleeping at the gate waiting for us.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:

Hearing this for the first time.. you mean local dogs go for £500 over there in uk na to begin dog exportation be that naa undecided

Yes, you can confirm on Google by typing 'price of lagos bush dog for sale in UK'. You can also search for the price of African broom on Amazon. Out normal broom is over $10 in the USA
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by zero824(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Oh. He's a loyal dog, missing it's owners.

It's why animals are better than some humans. Person wey you dey feed everyday go turn him back at you at any time.

If I may ask do we have human plants?
As far as I am concerned we are all animals (either higher/lower) cool
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cornerstone2018:
It's actually so touchy when our neighbor called us to that Rooney our dog has refused to eat since yesterday because myself and hubby travel for a wedding, it's amazing and funny that Rooney who can eat a house has been starving and has even been sleeping at the gate waiting for us.
Have you considered eating this dog? Their meat dey sweet ehn.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by jobsintheoffice: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Its not the dogsfault .you and your hubby betrayed now the dog has trust issues.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Jestin: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Whenever I am travelling and have to keep my dog for boarding at the vet and I tell my dog "I'm travelling and not abandoning you, I'll be back soon". And it feeds properly. I don't have time to stoop low to the level of insulting you, though I find it disturbing how you are insisting "crase".
Oga quit quoting me because ur statements are not factual. Where is local dogs sold for 500 pounds here in UK because i reside here in East London. Please stop quoting me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Charlex23(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
FashionCookie:
Makes me remember the novel...THE CALL OF THE WILD and WHITE FANG, by Jack London. Very interesting piece about dogs, animal cruelty and all that.
you should watch the movie *The call of the wild* as well. Generally about animals and specifically based on Dogs. you'll love it
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Cornerstone2018:
Dis Is So Pathetic. Dogs Too Av Feelings. Perhaps, D Dog Really Missed U All.

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by kechywillz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
romunu:
Hunger never beat am, maybe the dog de go dodge chop refuse
HiiiiHahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una get mind name bingo..Rooney? I think say Rot or German Shepherd self..
Bingo- West African Shorthaired Dog.

The bingo you're condemning is an exotic breed outside Nigeria. Learn to appreciate your own.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by lilvicky68(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Bingo- West African Shorthaired Dog.

The bingo you're condemning is an exotic breed outside Nigeria. Learn to appreciate your own.
Thank you. I always appreciate it in my peppersoup..at least it's useful there

6 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Lol, I'm not a vet biko. I have had different dogs since I was little, they actually hear whatever language their owner speaks. A dog may communicate with whatever you say through nodding the head, whomping, barking in various tones, and wagging the tail.
My very first dog, a large, female West African Shorthaired Dog aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow hound named Beauty could understand almost anything we told her. We would tell her "Beauty bia", and she would come. "Beauty je", she would obey and waddle away (she was very fat). "Beauty don't touch that fish", and she would ignore the fish till they kingdom come. What people fail to realize is bingos are very intelligent, but because we don't appreciate our own we don't notice that they obey commands very quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by kechywillz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
EwuGambia:
Nah this Ekuke you name Rooney?... undecided
Dog wey you suppose name Salau or mufu... undecided

Open gate for the dog jare make e go hustle....that dog belongs to the streets.... undecided
Poor dog wey dey miss e hustle... undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thank you. I always appreciate it in my peppersoup..at least it's useful there
Blackman and food. While Europeans are interested in conserving nature, the Black man destroys what he can't eat. No wonder they call negroes beasts o' burden because you people behave like one.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

My very first dog, a large, female West African Shorthaired Dog aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow hound named Beauty could understand almost anything we told her. We would tell her "Beauty bia", and she would come. "Beauty je", she would obey and waddle away (she was very fat). Beauty don't touch that fish, and she would ignore the fish till they kingdom come. What people fail to realize is bingos are very intelligent, but because we don't appreciate our own we don't notice that they obey commands very quickly.

Are there people who do not know this? They are intelligent and strong.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Danny50: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... pls give me the address I will take his food to him.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by lilvicky68(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Blackman and food. While Europeans are interested in conserving nature, the Black man destroys what he can't eat. No wonder they call negroes beasts o' burden because you people behave like one.
As if you won't collect dog meat peppersoup if I give you.. after all that dog is mainly for consumption it's does not have any other use..
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

My very first dog, a large, female West African Shorthaired Dog aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow hound named Beauty could understand almost anything we told her. We would tell her "Beauty bia", and she would come. "Beauty je", she would obey and waddle away (she was very fat). Beauty don't touch that fish, and she would ignore the fish till they kingdom come. What people fail to realize is bingos are very intelligent, but because we don't appreciate our own we don't notice that they obey commands very quickly.
At the end beauty was eaten and digested..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Are there people who do not know this? They are intelligent and strong.
My sister a vast majority look down on them and prefer these exotic breeds who were not even built for our climate. Bingos are very rugged because this is their terrain. My late bingo, Ruggedman lived to the ripe old age of 16 which is like 90 in dog years and he was gallant for most of his life, except for his twilight years when his teeth fell out, arthritis set in and 80% blindness slowed him down.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

As if you won't collect dog meat peppersoup if I give you.. after all that dog is mainly for consumption it's does not have any other use..
I want to believe you're trolling
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by isaiahethan: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
Una get mind name bingo..Rooney? I think say Rot or German Shepherd self..

Dope
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

I want to believe you're trolling
On a serious note..what special thing can bingo do for someone

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by lilvicky68(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

He has never had a dog it's not his fault he doesn't understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.