Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled (44518 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / I Beg Help My Dog Has Mange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Twoclans(f): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
The comments on this thread sha grin grin grin

Chaiiiiiii ,which kind craze people dey that front page .

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Twoclans:
The comments on this thread sha grin grin grin
Chaiiiiiii ,which kind craze people dey that front page .

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Coolx: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
u don dey crase ooo. Na to pull clothes remain for ur matter
it actually funny to u but that's exactly what he should
I have did it to my dog and it work
most this animal understand our language
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Coolx: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
pinkygurl:

Without fitting a human speech to animal language speech converter to it like the whites we see in documentary,omo u wanna talk to dog straight.bingo for that matter. LOL����.
it actually funny to u but that's exactly what he should
I have did it to my dog and it work
most this animal understand our language
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by RPG2020(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
Then you eat the dog ���
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by FashionCookie(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Charlex23:

you should watch the movie *The call of the wild* as well. Generally about animals and specifically based on Dogs. you'll love it

Wow...I'll look 4 it. Tnks

1 Like

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by FashionCookie(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
sylve11:

Thank you. Let me go look for it. cool
You'll love it!
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
What makes the dog a dog? Because is that chain on it's neck am seen! Local dog wey be say na for bush him dey get food u carry enter city, wetin u expect?
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jestin:
Oga quit quoting me because ur statements are not factual. Where is local dogs sold for 500 pounds here in UK because i reside here in East London. Please stop quoting me

Peace be unto you. Mr prime minister, as you are in East London you have information about everything in UK, assistant google. Facts are available of you research.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ishilove:

My very first dog, a large, female West African Shorthaired Dog aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow hound named Beauty could understand almost anything we told her. We would tell her "Beauty bia", and she would come. "Beauty je", she would obey and waddle away (she was very fat). "Beauty don't touch that fish", and she would ignore the fish till they kingdom come. What people fail to realize is bingos are very intelligent, but because we don't appreciate our own we don't notice that they obey commands very quickly.

Lol I can imagine the round belly beauty had. It's true that only people who have had dogs would relate.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

Lol I can imagine the round belly beauty had. It's true that only people who have had dogs would relate.
I've lived with dogs for almost 19 years so I understand their psychology. My current pet is a cute creature nicknamed 'Minister of Enjoyment' because he can't be bothered with barking. All he does is eat, shït, sleep and hunt rats, in no particular order. No single pretence to guard the house, lailai. Na enjoyment he come do for my house. Obiageli

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by friendl: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Better hungry never choke am,...k9 ,man best ,trusted friend
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Crossbow(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2021
BabaIbo:
I would have advised you to starve the dog but it is not the dog's fault.

You can only starve the dog to reach him a lesson only if the dog's misbehaviour is due to its fault.

Anyway, don't give it food for few days, after that try serving it, meanwhile make sure it's under cage or chain.

That was the method I used for a spoilt Caucasian dog that we got from a friend as gift.

When you serve it, it will eat the fish or meat and leave the food, it poo anywhere, even inside its own plate.

The dog thought it was still in its former owner's house were it has workers employed to take care of it and other dogs in the compound.
After starving the dogs for days, it sense came back and it started behaving normal.

Modified: I didn't check the picture of your dog to know it is an Ekuke AKA Bingo or Lokili, madam leave that dog if hunger catch am e go chop.

Your story really saddens me because these are creatures that love us unconditionally. To what end should you starve a living thing? That is not even among the top 10 ways to teach obedience or submissiveness. Please learn to treat animals with respect even if you want to eat them.The same way God provides for you, provide for anyone or anything under your care or take the dog back to the owner. Chai
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Dyonne: 1:40am On Mar 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Dogs can be very loyal..man best friend.. by tomorrow it will eat maybe they haven't brought his favourite food..Nice name Rooney...

Reminds me of my TBoss. Ekita of life. My neighbors dog but it adopted me.

The day I left, I was told she cried. Wonder if she's still alive.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by friendl: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Great opportunity to make money, if I were your neighbor, I will sale the dog to Calabar people and tell you he ran away from house

You see how evil you are
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Zhongkui: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Lastanza:

Fraudster, u don go hack someone's account dey find who you go sell am to

Will you shut up if you don't have anything to say
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by GentlSummrbreez: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Ishilove:

I've lived with dogs for almost 19 years so I understand their psychology. My current pet is a cute creature nicknamed 'Minister of Enjoyment' because he can't be bothered with barking. All he does is eat, shït, sleep and hunt rats, in no particular order. No single pretence to guard the house, lailai. Na enjoyment he come do for my house. Obiageli
Ó di egwu. Minister of enjoyment can't kill himself with nsogbu uwa. Chop life dog.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by BabaIbo: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2021
Crossbow:

Your story really saddens me because these are creatures that love us unconditionally. To what end should you starve a living thing? That is not even among the top 10 ways to teach obedience or submissiveness. Please learn to treat animals with respect even if you want to eat them.The same way God provides for you, provide for anyone or anything under your care or take the dog back to the owner. Chai

Mr care, how else will I do that?

BTW, the method worked on the dog.

Do you know how wasteful the dog is?
You cook 3 or more packs of hungry man noodles with half a kilo of Titus fish or meat for a dog and it eat only the fish/meat and waste the noodles.
Even if a kid does that, he will be punished or cautioned.

Bro, I'm not a politician, neither do I pluck money from the tree.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by BabaIbo: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
grafixdon:
Hachi comes to mind.... Dogs are loyal than human being... Watch the movie Hachi and thank me later.

India movie, right?

I think the real owner was dumb and deaf and he later killed, right?

If I am correct, that movie will surely make my top 5 list of best Bollywood movie of all time.

That is why John Wick don't joke with his dog.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by BabaIbo: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

dogs hear through voice recognition and smell/scent of their owners. You don't need animal speech converter. Also let me point to you that "Lagos bush dog" aka bingo/local dog is approximately £500 in UK and it is in high demand as a pet over there. Nigerians Value what you have

Are you serious?

Na im you never collect license to import am from naija?
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by grafixdon: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2021
BabaIbo:

India movie, right?

I think the real owner was dumb and deaf and he later killed, right?

If I am correct, that movie will surely make my top 5 list of best Bollywood movie of all time.

That is why John Wick don't joke with his dog.

Nah. It's actually an America movie based on true life event
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by BabaIbo: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2021
grafixdon:

Nah. It's actually an America movie based on true life event

Okay
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Realhommie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
SimeonOTC:
All this guys wan use laugh kill me oooohhh grin grin
if you enter this thread and you no burst laugh, NOTHING go fit solve that problem wey dey your life grin grin grin
I swear bro.. I don laugh tire

Nairaland can be fun sometimes sha, lol.
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Realhommie(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
The5DME:
i no laugh angry
You lie..
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Mjay111: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Give it multivitamin, then you will thank me later
Re: My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled by Daniel5683: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
how much[color=#006600][/color]
Zhongkui:
8years Facebook account for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.