Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened (4372 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Edithspecials: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thomanad:
To help people online have become really difficult. We don't even know the genuine ones from the scammers.
OP if you really needed money for the sewing machine, how come you went ahead to buy a phone of 50k? You said you had 15k, sewing machine is 45k and someone sent 30k,who is not the only person that sent you money.
If you are independent as you claim, you should have been sewing cloths and making some change.
You should have bought a phone of 3 to 5k and invest the money in your business.
Lastly how come you don't want to involve the police, but ready to commit suicide? This is a case of threat to life. What if after paying he still continues to threaten you, what will you do then?
I can genuinely help you, but I need answers to all the points I raised.

Hustling square
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Thomanad(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
I bought my sewing machine immediately I received help. this is coming up recently it has nothing to do with when I bought the sewing machine thanks.

Okay then. How about getting help about the guy.
Let me handle him for you then.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by jalodo2: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thomanad:
To help people online have become really difficult. We don't even know the genuine ones from the scammers.
OP if you really needed money for the sewing machine, how come you went ahead to buy a phone of 50k? You said you had 15k, sewing machine is 45k and someone sent 30k,who is not the only person that sent you money.
If you are independent as you claim, you should have been sewing cloths and making some change.
You should have bought a phone of 3 to 5k and invest the money in your business.
Lastly how come you don't want to involve the police, but ready to commit suicide? This is a case of threat to life. What if after paying he still continues to threaten you, what will you do then?
she replied u quickly when she heard " I can help ". A girl in real danger will even sell her machine, phone etc. Imagine saying she will rather commit suicide than tell her family, wont they use more than 50k to bury her. Once I saw virgin, want to av sex with me ( hot story line) I know she is targeting d good guys to come rescue the good girl with money. She is d number 444 on d nairaland scammers list , dont be deceived, give ur money to pple really in need.

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by jalodo2: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thomanad:

Okay then. How about getting help about the guy.
Let me handle him for you then.
get the guy information from her. Start from there.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by jalodo2: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
Edithspecials:

What if he collects the money and continue to torment you? This is way beyond the repayment get the police involved except you are online to scam unsuspecting people.

Modified: Since you are in Makurdi drop your number let's use soldiers to track him.
Good collect d guy's detail. But......she only replies does that ask for accnt number. She only needs ur money. She will rather die with her phone or sewing machine than sell to sttle. Scammer
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Edithspecials: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Realmanbitters:
Please call this number for help
+2349085888000
It's a number for an anti suicide initiative called SUICIDE IS NO SOLUTION.
Please let us not mention suicide tools to contemplators.

The person is a scammer, suicide is the selling point.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Thomanad(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
jalodo2:
get the guy information from her. Start from there.
That's why I said I can help with the guy.
It still solves her matter.
People mustn't contribute money for her to pay back na.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Edithspecials: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Thomanad:

That's why I said I can help with the guy.
It still solves her matter.
People mustn't contribute money for her to pay back na.

Its the money she want. I had offered to help him/her to track the guy with soldiers. He/She didn't reply me but keeps jumping and reply anyone that offers to help her/him with money.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by AishaYesufu: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2021
Format

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 3:37am On Mar 21, 2021
You guys should stay away from this scammer. He or she is making up stories to defraud innocent nairalander.

Someone from nairalander gave him or her 30k on January 23rd for him or her to buy sewing machine.

Below is her post after her account was credited

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 3:40am On Mar 21, 2021
Edithspecials:

Its the money she want. I had offered to help him/her to track the guy with soldiers. He/She didn't reply me but keeps jumping and reply anyone that offers to help her/him with money.

This lady is a scammer. She comes up with different stories every week.

Someone gave her money on January 23rd for her her to buy sewing machine. Below is what she posted after account was credited last January

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 3:43am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
he is a cult member, he is threatening to kill me if I don't have sex with him or return the money he dashed me.

I didn't ask him for the money .

when he offered to buy me phone I told him not to buy if his intention is to have sex or use me but he told me it's a gift.

they will kill me.

I have no peace, I have nobody to stand against him.

and I don't have money to pay him.

but as am going to take my life, remember I did it for the fear of my life. I did it because I can't take it anymore.
You come up with different stories every week to defraud innocent people.

On January 23rd someone gave you 30k on nairalander for you to buy sewing machine as you claimed. Below is what you posted after your account was credited

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2021
candygebs:
This cult guys can be mean. Never ever sleep with him, else it won't stop, tell him u will pay his money in 2 months, I can send u 30k. And u have 2 months to pay him the rest. But if u are lying, then Gods wrath will fall on u. Contact me

Don’t do it. Someone gave her 30k this past January for her to buy sewing machine as she claimed. Below is what she posted after her account was credited

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 3:47am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
I hate troubles, I am a shy type I don't want my name to be tarnished and I have never been to a police station before.

Scammer
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by falcon01: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Don’t do it. Someone gave her 30k this past January for her to buy sewing machine as she claimed. Below is what she posted after her account was credited

did she buy the sewing Machine?
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Michelle55: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2021
candygebs:

070. 4810. 3091.

You just turned yourself to his/her personal cash dispenser.. Such people are never okay with any amount, they upgrade with time and new format. Save yourself the stress, if you don't know what to do with extra cash kindly take yourself out and order one full peppered chicken, sit and download it.
I've taken my time to go through all her thread, she only respond to those that are willing to help her with money. Those that requested for her address or how to contact her were greatly ignored. That should have told you the kind of person he or she is. This one na online corporate beggar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2021
It seems this your story is a subtle way for people to send you money

If you want to commit suicide, what's holding you
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/5

He is a scam. He is number 444 in d link above

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by candygebs: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2021
I don't normally judge people from what anyone say, I always try to have a personal experience with you. I dropped my number after seeing series of scam complain, I wanted to speak to her first not to necessarily know if she is been sincere, at times hunger can make us do things just to eat.

Her last seen was 5:54am and not even an SMS or a call me back, so am forced to believe she has assumed her game is up.

Michelle55:

You just turned yourself to his/her personal cash dispenser.. Such people are never okay with any amount, they upgrade with time and new format. Save yourself the stress, if you don't know what to do with extra cash kindly take yourself out and order one full peppered chicken, sit and download it.
I've taken my time to go through all her thread, she only respond to those that are willing to help her with money. Those that requested for her address or how to contact her were greatly ignored. That should have told you the kind of person he or she is. This one na online corporate beggar.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Michelle55: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2021
candygebs:
I don't normally judge people from what anyone say, I always try to have a personal experience with you. I dropped my number after seeing series of scam complain, I wanted to speak to her first not to necessarily know if she is been sincere, at times hunger can make us do things just to eat.

Her last seen was 5:54am and not even an SMS or a call me back, so am forced to believe she has assumed her game is up.

I understand sir, just tired of all this online beggars that takes delight in ripping good people off their money only to squander it then come back asking for more.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ashirioluwa: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2021
falcon01:
did she buy the sewing Machine?

She didn’t buy anything. This is just away of making money for herself.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by PuZZyNegro: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
jalodo2:
jer name is ibrahim Husseina. Her name and accnt number is number 444 on nairaland scammers list. Search for d name on nairaland.

Truly, nairaland has gone to the dogs. The moderator that took her topic to the front page didn't bother to make his or her research.

They don't care how much the topics affect the users, all they care about is the traffic.

When I made this comment, I never knew the girl or man was going to drop her account details later in the thread.

Some useless guys that don't know what to do with their money must have sent her some money. Trust me, the girl cashed out with that story.

Why she can't use this her story telling skills to make money on freelance websites is what I don't know.

People using their talents in a wrong way. May God punish that scammer
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by husseinaaa(f): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2021
life2017:
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/5

He is a scam. He is number 444 in d link above
you can't even differentiate between two different account numbers
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by AishaYesufu: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2021
There is currently a thread on front-page by Nairaland user Husseinaa, who claims to be a female that a guy is threatening to kill over 50k he gifted her

husseinaaa:
I met this guy 2018 in my Madam's tailoring shop while I was learning as an apprentice.

He usually comes around, he talks and jokes with everyone in the shop and we are all free with him after sometimes of showing good behaviours towards us.

To cut the story short, one day he asked for my phone number that he wants to be communicating with me, so I told him I don't have a phone I am not working yet, I am still learning and he smiled and promised to buy me a phone, which I told him if it's not just a gift he should not buy but if he wants to dash me for no reason like having intention of relationship or sex etc he should. Then he said he just meant to buy for me as a friend and I thank him.

So few days later he gave me 50,000 to buy myself a phone and I collected it and appreciated it.

So we communicate normally but just as a friend.

Last month he started asking me out, I told him am not ready for relationship because the kind of suffering and stress I pass through to survive totally made me lose interest for anything like that, he got angry and told me to send back his 50,000 to him or I should accept him. He is threatening me because he knows I cannot afford such money to pay him so I told him to give me time, I will refund it just to avoid problem but he said no time will be given that either I should give him my virginity or if I don't pay before next 7 days he will destroy my life, either by jazz or attack.

I just don't know what to do I need advice.

After my investigation on the account, I find out that the same OP has created similar thread on the issue. But what is interesting is that she he rebuffs every offer to help deal with the so-called person, including an offer to track the person with military officers, but would swiftly supply his account details when asked.

Furthermore, a check in the person's thread history shows that he has employed different formats to collect money from people, including one that he collected the sum of N30,000 from a nairalander.

NB in a previous thread, the person said that he is in Kogi, but in the front-page thread he said he is in Benue.

As if that is not enough, the account details supplied by Husseinaaa matches another account details that has been bursted as a scammer, and is on number 444 of Nairaland scammers list.

Please, if you must offer help, kindly give your money to people in need not scammers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13289030_cb8e830d453b4888914e58f6841a5ec4_jpeg91900e13b62fa0959815d2db5559294f

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Shedrack777: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Chiiamaka:

Hahahahaha
See the way he quickly sent account details.. The name shows it’s a guys and not a lady.smh
that was why i said she quickly fell for it, thereby exposing herself. wallahi she is a dumb scammer

1 Like

Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by falcon01: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

She didn’t buy anything. This is just away of making money for herself.
well she's st*pid for doing that! As a woman shell get the necessary help she needs maybe it's a man using his sisters Name and Account
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by AishaYesufu: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
falcon01:
well she's st*pid for doing that! As a woman shell get the necessary help she needs maybe it's a man using his sisters Name and Account
Na man de run the paroles. He fit de use him babe or Olosho account details
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Ilekokonit: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2021
husseinaaa:
I don't have money to pay him.

but as am going to take my life.

No need to commit suicide. Just give him the phone you bought with the money or part of the money and next time , if you know you are not interested in having a relationship with a man, DO NOT COLLECT ANY GIFTS OR MONEY FROM HIM.

Money does not grow on trees and do not ever use a man as an atm machine as it will always backfire sooner or later. Instead, only buy what you can afford with your own money.

There is no free lunch any where under the sun.
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Michelle55:

I understand sir, just tired of all this online beggars that takes delight in ripping good people off their money only to squander it then come back asking for more.
How can I get the food on ur dp pls
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Thomanad:
morning.. I'm genuine bro.. U can call me.. Let me explain myself to u.. I'd pm u
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by Thomanad(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
morning.. I'm genuine bro.. U can call me.. Let me explain myself to u.. I'd pm u

What's the issue?
Send me a mail
Re: I Think Of Committing Suicide Because Am Being Threatened by JenniferEkubo(f): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thomanad:

What's the issue?
Send me a mail
OK bro.. I've sent a pm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent / Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.