Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

“i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” (2011 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by youtube2025: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
“I’m pregnant for my main boyfriend” – Lady confesses to “side boyfriend” who proposed to her in public (Video)

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment a lady turned down a man’s proposal at a restaurant.

In the video shared on social media, the young man was seen kneeling down, while proposing to the lady who got aggressive after seeing the ring.

Her “side boyfriend” was however shocked to his bones when she confessed that he isn’t her main boyfriend. She bluntly opened up that he’s just her side boyfriend and she’s currently pregnant for her real boo.

“Why are you proposing to me? You’re just my side boyfriend. I’m pregnant for my main boyfriend.”, she said.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xr4GU-H0g
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
And u will born for d guy grin....

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Kayberg: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
I hope the main boyfriend will not dump her after watching this video.
No man wants a woman who is out there with another man freely, telling him she's carrying his child.
DNA War series.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Freestainworld(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
I hope God have learnt his lessons, during his second creation, he will never repeat the mistake if creating a woman for a man again.
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by OgThanos: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Come to think of it.
What if she is also a side chick to that main boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
H

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Ahmed0336(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
OgThanos:
Come to think of it. What if she is also a side chick to that main boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
that Na double wahala for dead body and the owner of the body

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
All I can say is omooooooooooox10b shocked shocked shocked
It’s well
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Gosh cry
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by JaneYave(f): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
How I wish conditions are met before you can get pregnant. Enough of all this abuse of privilege.
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Nicklaus619(m): 5:43am On Mar 20, 2021
OgThanos:
Come to think of it.

That's double gbas gbos grin cheesy
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by qtguru(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Skit
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by zed7: 6:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Very fake. Most of these things are scripted. If this happens in a real situation, the main boyfriend will be foolish to accept her. Who would want to willingly wife a hò or have such a woman raising his child?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by daniel34840: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2021
I hope the main boyfriend will not dump her after watching this video.No man wants a woman who is out there with another man freely, telling him she's carrying his child.DNA War series.
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Draught: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2021

I respect her honesty, better tell him now than continually stringing him along..

I could care less about her promiscuity cos nobody is perfect...
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Ekejoestar(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2021
zed7:
Very fake. Most of these things are scripted. If this happens in a real situation, the main boyfriend will be foolish to accept her. Who would want to willingly wife a hò or have such a woman raising his child?

thanks 4 being among the few sensible one's on NL...
Most of these if not all are staged.and its a shame the youth can go this far jst 4 likes
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2021
She was using him to drive cruise all this while. And the mumu did not know he was just a spare part. This is where paternity fraud start if she says yes.
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Kondomatic(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2021
OgThanos:
Come to think of it.
One thing is certain, she has lost both of them
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by jesmond3945: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2021
youtube2025:
“I’m pregnant for my main boyfriend” – Lady confesses to “side boyfriend” who proposed to her in public (Video)

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment a lady turned down a man’s proposal at a restaurant.

In the video shared on social media, the young man was seen kneeling down, while proposing to the lady who got aggressive after seeing the ring.

Her “side boyfriend” was however shocked to his bones when she confessed that he isn’t her main boyfriend. She bluntly opened up that he’s just her side boyfriend and she’s currently pregnant for her real boo.

“Why are you proposing to me? You’re just my side boyfriend. I’m pregnant for my main boyfriend.”, she said.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xr4GU-H0g
fake and staged
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Meto1234(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Next we go hear now be say na single mother she be,ask her how e take happen na another story she go dey tell person.
Re: “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend” by Telegram234(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2021
U are pregnant for ur main BF.
And u are still chopping the other one money..
Truly Nigeria ladies are______
Mosdii complete it for me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe / I Am Back To A Bet9ja Shop After 65 Days Of Repentance / Cant Believe How This Yahoo Boys Raped This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.