Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience (10186 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by ThiagoKid(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Chaiii
Mejiloyon no get joy at all grin

Uganda everywhere cheesy
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
millionboi:
are you serious
How did thy woe you?

It was through messages but first a physical encounter through someone. My brother the story too long. Last last I no do, but equally I paid a price for not aligning, a story for another day. Lols

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Qpid5(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
fake.. ur life is fake as well

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lolz funny thread
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Jeon(f): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
perfect script writer.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
This one go still go back.
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by punisha: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Chai Una don make op run...
bro go and create a new moniker this one have cast

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by peace80037: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Very unfortunate... It seems to be the normal norm now.
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Madmadrevo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..
ain't nothing like cursed money,money is money.
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by tiredoflife(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:
I noticed that Yahoo is now a trend and fraud is gradually becoming the new normal., I have a friend that always look forward to dating Yahoo boys mainly because they can spend .

I have never dated one before until 2019 I was introduced to this guy by a friend, we vibed along pretty well but he never told me he was into online scam , he just said he was a trader of bitcoin and bla bla bla and since I wasnt into cryptocurrency I couldn't tell if he was lying so I believed him.

He lives very comfortable for a 25 year old man, he owns a car and live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a good location in Lagos ., I have dated boys that drives but most of them were daddy's cars . This guy was the first guy I dated that bought his own car with his own money..

Well I won't deny that I loved the fact that he drives ,it was an awesome experience,he picks me up at the salon ,drops me at home ,teach me how to drive ,drive me to eateries and fancy restaurants..

I took countless selfie and videos in his car and peppered my other friends on WhatsApp status .(just having fun)

what about about the money ?.. Hmm to be sincere the highest I ever recieved from a boyfriend before I met the guy was 15k cash and Samsung s9... I was not the type of girl that bother men for money because I'm quite comfortable.

But this guy doesn't wait for me to ask before he sends , the first time he sent me money was 100k... after that I saw a weaving on instagram I like which was about 220k and he paid for it ..

it was crazy and mind blowing to be sincere , I was spoilt to say the least, I look at my account balance and see 550k upwards and I wonder if it is really my account,and the thing is I don't even spend my money, whatever I need he still provides . I graduated from my samsung S9 to an iphone 11 and I also added some luxury item to my wardrobe.

The only issue I had with him is the constant guys that always visits his place and the heavy drinking . but I didn't complain too much .

I moved to his house during the pandemic where I finally discovered he's into Scam, he did not tell me directly but from his laptop and calls I easily got the hint.
We cook lavishly and most times we order food from eateries, the house was fully equipped with every thing so I hardly stress myself plus he doesn't allow me stress either .

Before long I was initiated into his scam network and he started asking me to help him pick calls or talk to his client . I always refuse which lead into arguments but later he will apologize.

I tried to persuade him to stop since he has made Soo much money for his age,I have seen his zenith bank balance several times and there is more than 6million there plus he has other banks too..but anytime I ask he will just change the topic or tell me to "Dead that talk"...

I have a close circle of 3 girls that I call my best friends and they all dating a Yahoo boy so it is hard to ask them for advice , I really like the comfort that comes with the money but my concience wasn't at peace , so I had to do away with him . it wasn't easy letting him go because I have fallen in love with him but since he wasn't ready to stop I had to leave..

So guys that do Yahoo why do you guys never stop after making so much money ?? and ladies how are you comfortable spending a cursed money?..

Did u return the over 500k as u broke up
Since u know it's cursed money
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Madmadrevo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Sorry sir. Didn't you write this sir. Thief
One bottle of tombo spirit for u,big bottle though.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Chai bursted..

Market no sell..
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
LMAO... You can't even win a "lie battle". Stupid modafucker!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by majamajic(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
nifemi25:
You didn't complain when you were busy doing snap chat in his car he bought with fraud money. . You didn't complain when your account balance was laughing .... Why not wait till when EFCC will park you and him together. ...then we will give you advice after they showed you on channel's tv

She has been burst , the OP is a man , he cooked the story ,
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin grin

NL FBi , I hail una

Them burst op , scammers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Kingcalls: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

Just pray that the goods and money u received from him is not in exchange for ur destiny.... most of those guys are into rituals on code
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Kingcalls: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Sorry sir. Didn't you write this sir. Thief

See casting shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Winornothing(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin ;Dsee as dem bust a whole 7yrs moniker

e choke

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Ayo2004: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
After you chopped and chopped, you're now "having conscience"
If he didn't ask you to pick calls, you would have continued chopping.
Since you can't pick calls, maybe you've been useful to him in another way that you know not of.

Aunty wey dey snap for car
My guy,your sense pass Einstein own
The most sought after guys in Nigeria right now are Yahoo boys yet the daughters of Eve would come online and be ranting how they can't be with a Yahoo guy as it disrupts their peace of mind yen yen yen...

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Rahkman: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

sanni olasukwami ka ci buraubanka grin

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by SouthSouth1914: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Maybe the OP is Gay.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tinz are happuning. cheesy
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Goodheart012(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

D.O.D!
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Abasilim: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Hehehe because you're a liar Mr sanni olasunkanmi. You are a scammer also. Masquerading as a lady. In one of your threads you were complaining that you are hungry during the pandemic but here you said you had over 550 K In your account. Another you said school not working....if I start to count your lies. E ma n paro sir. No be olodos full here. No wonder you no dey pick again. Your lie no consistent. Better change
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by turawaa(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Feddytune:

I hope you refund all the money in your account too before leaving?
Otherwise you too nah Yahoo girl
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by November24(f): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

You have been used
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Walkee: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Lmao
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Erojepromise(f): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2021
this thread dey vex pesin... because l don't get the point of this epistle when clearly your write up shows that you are enjoying yourself and having the best time of your life. you don't need no advice because you are a living big and if l advise you to leave that relationship na bad Belle l be like that...
by the way l noticed you didn't mention anything concerning Love or heart matters only materials things... hope it's not what I am thinking Sha...

modified: oops �l just saw where you said you loved him , l didn't read to the end ( my bad)

1 Like

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Zenithpeak(m): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2021
powerhouse3:
Sunkanmi don drop another lamba for the gullible to swallow......first, she/he is hungry during the pandemic

secondly ,she relocated to London at age 16,since 2016,.... just like father MBAKA,...Sunkami WHY?

This op na ogbologbo 419

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Cutehector(m): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2021
To copy this tune, press 1
Re: Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience by Abudu2000(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Well........... can't catch corona if u are already the motherfvcking illlest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Nicki Minaj Dances With Her Boob's, As She Declares Herself The Best / Does Having Sex With Many Partners Expand A Woman's Genitals? / Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.