Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment (4404 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by simpleswazy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Past ke lol u wicked o
KingDash:
that was in the past, just lock up.
Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
simpleswazy:
She has the money tho but my friend think it won’t be ideal to take money from her to rent the apartment

He shouldn't stress or worry himself or it might show up in his body language and she might read the wrong meaning into it. You know women can be very perceptive. He should just calm down and let things unfold, what will be your own will be your own irrespective of anything. If a female is going to break up with him because he don't have a place of his own yet, then she might as well do it now. If she won't, she won't even if he is sleeping on the streets. He should not make any complex arrangements or borrow money just to impress her. Unless he doesn't have serious long term plans for her, or is really not into her, then he can play the game anyway he wishes.
Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by shawnfamous(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2021
simpleswazy:
You hardly contribute on CFC worldwide
yeah these days I hardly, but remember sey na me dey tackle Akinlosotu and u sometimes
Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by bigpicture001: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
This exact tin happened in my area...boiz organised for the guyz who still stays with parents..the returnees is a naija first timer but a Nigerian.....

Sh stayed for 3weeks and got married to him...both of them dey Chicago now since 4 years as man and wife....

We even organise work I.d pics from work place coworkers...etc...we did a lot for the guy oooo

Last last he really appreciate men for street

1 Like

Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by adedehinbo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigpicture001:
This exact tin happened in my area...boiz organised for the guyz who still stays with parents..the returnees is a naija first timer but a Nigerian.....

Sh stayed for 3weeks and got married to him...both of them dey Chicago now since 4 years as man and wife....

We even organise work I.d pics from work place coworkers...etc...we did a lot for the guy oooo

Last last he really appreciate men for street
na the kind of guys wey I dey like be this
Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
simpleswazy:
Can I accommodate them both ? Have been thinking about it ? I go to work and come back late at night. My friend been worried about keeping her at her uncle place and hotel he can’t afford paying for weeks . What can I do
Help Ur Guy Joor!!!
Re: My Friend Girlfriend Coming From Abroad And My Friend Doesn’t Have An Apartment by Powersurge: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
simpleswazy:
Can I accommodate them both ? Have been thinking about it ? I go to work and come back late at night. My friend been worried about keeping her at her uncle place and hotel he can’t afford paying for weeks . What can I do

if you can't stand for your friend when he needs you, what's the use?

if you have a place to stay fir tge week or two, go and stsy there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Women Share Their First-time Lesbian Experiences / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) / Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.