Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level (4092 Views)

Joining Stingy Men's Association Won't Automatically Make Girls Respect U & WHY / The Male Ego: What Is It? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
gfon:
That's why i keep toiling day and night to make dat mulla,nobody send me now when i broke,but when everything don set,BOOM!!! they all wanna claim familiarity.If you no send me now,don't bother sending me when it's rossy.

I tell you bro.... No famz me when the money dey
I hate people like that
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
SweetVibe:

Forget that shit she wrote, she will be the first to dump her boyfriend if there is no more money.
GirlsDoItBetter stop the eye service

You can't say if you've not met her in person.... My cousin is one of the 5 percent that doesn't reason like that
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
itzvictor219:

You can't say if you've not met her in person.... My cousin is one of the 5 percent that doesn't reason like that
I never knew I was even advising a simp

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by aomine(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
dammmn my niggar sweetvibe don choked on some redpills

2 Likes

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by EFULEFU1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" angry
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
itzvictor219:

Thank you. I wish this other guy had even 1 tenth of your common sense!
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Come on!! dont just praise him with words, the guy need pvssy as a compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
SweetVibe:

Come on!! dont just praise him with words, the guy need pvssy as a compensation.

Guy change the way you reason abeg... Because there are girls whose focus are jz on money doesn't mean there are not better girls out there it's jz that they are few and they may be hard to find that's all
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
itzvictor219:

Guy change the way you reason abeg... Because there are girls whose focus are jz on money doesn't mean there are not better girls out there it's jz that they are few and they may be hard to find that's all
Them suppose exchange you with tubers of yam take feed Almajiris

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
SweetVibe:

I'm sorry, have I done something wrong to you?

Why are you so angry with me?

You keep saying that I shouldn't reply to you, but you keep mentioning me?

If I make you so angry, just don't reply.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Cinema4d: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

but you keep replying him, just ignore if you know you're not guilty of these things. Besides, it's easier said than done.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Ouch!!..I just hurt a sweet innocent girl.
hope you wont report me to daddy.
oh oh, such a poor little girl. my bad

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by aomine(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
this girldoltbetter is a bloody hypocrite
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

I will suspect you are new here, there are bullies on this platform, so learn to ignore them and don't take their words to heart else you'll end up hurt for nothing, operating here is that you either talk out of conviction or take a better perspective or ignore stupid mentions and banters, it's not harder than this
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by KingZaddy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
itzvictor219:
Wait oo but why do girls look down on those that don't have now forgetting that the tomorrow of the said guy can turn for the better
be Quiet.

Even Guys Look Down On Those That Dont Have

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by gfon(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
itzvictor219:

I tell you bro.... No famz me when the money dey I hate people like that
God no go shame us
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2021
My brother, listen and listen carefully. There is so much that goes into the nature of a woman that is hinged on money.

Never for once second guess its power, in hopes that some perfect woman won't consider it in the slightest.

itzvictor219:

3 Likes

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 2:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I will suspect you are new here, there are bullies on this platform, so learn to ignore them and don't take their words to heart else you'll end up hurt for nothing, operating here is that you either talk out of conviction or take a better perspective or ignore stupid mentions and banters, it's not harder than this
Mr special adviser, I hope you saw this post where she insult me.
GirlsDoItBetter:

Yusufisraelj:

Mr special adviser, I hope you saw this post where she insult me?
that girl GirlsDoItBetter is a bloody hypocrite but your love for pvssy wont for let you see it.
SIMP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Fiscus105(m): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Naomila:
PEOPLE respect based on financial level.
Has nothing to do if you male or female. once you got money MOST PEOPLE respect u

I wonder o, the way I'm seeing comments on nairaland , it seems guys here are different from normally human beings, perhaps the state of despair they find themselves.

Even countries respect rich countries among themselves.

These guys that are talking jargons here, when they see a fellow guy who buys beer for them on daily basis they worship him o, not to talk of rich men. We see how they carry two hands and salute (tuale) them on road, even thou they are not military.

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

Mr special adviser, I hope you saw this post where she insult me.

My depositions had nothing to do with the altercation between you two. It's obvious you find pleasure picking offence and calling people names.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My depositions had nothing to do with the altercation between you two. It's obvious you find pleasure picking offence and calling people names.
But you rush to support her because you saw f in her moniker
SIMP

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by aomine(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2021
HAVE MONEY Bleep BITCHES DONT MARRY
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

But you rush to support her because you saw f in her moniker
SIMP

The way you keep mentioning this word "simp" it seems you are the real simp here, you know ursef better than anyone. May God heal you of the bitterness in you.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:

The way you keep mentioning this word "simp" it seems you are the real simp here, you know ursef better than anyone. May God heal you of the bitterness in you.
How far, did she later give you the pvssy for your yesterday support?
Dont tell me she refuse please

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

How far, did she later give you the pvssy for your yesterday support?
Dont tell me she refuse please

You need help gan and you are not gonna get it from here
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:
Wait oo but why do girls look down on those that don't have now forgetting that the tomorrow of the said guy can turn for the better

It's simple

Lack of money hides the true character of a guy

The second he has money, that same girl becomes trash to him and he does not find her as his taste anymore
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

You must be a resounding fool, a bitter idiot, who lacks proper grooming, coming online to form useless Alfa based on stupidity from twerted principles and insights.

If you cannot subject your opinion to scrutiny and argue with facts, then forget about writing in public fora, when someone counters or insults you, you bring superior argument or call their attention to it, not washing them down.

Was she right in insulting you; no, did she apologize; yes, but you still kept on with with your offensive rhetoric like a baby who lost his sweets. Bleep the HELL off my mention.
Enjoy your Ban
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

Enjoy your Ban

When you have your own "Nairaland" you can make rules based on feelings and not sound principles. How do you think big ventures last?
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

When you have your own "Nairaland" you can make rules based on feelings and not sound principles. How do you think big ventures last?
little boy, just get the fvck out of my mention, I dont do butt hole please. look for your fellow gay club member
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Apination(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Being honest, i think some men put way more importance on money than some women.

I'm not saying it's fine for a man to be jobless, because bills still have to be paid. But a long as we get our bills paid and not struggling to eat etc, then I'm not overly fussed.

A lot of men also don't want their women working. I'm quite happy to get a job and pay a portion of the bills too. If i want shoes or a bag, I'll budget for it from my salary. I know a lot of people don't think this way though.
Have been searching for someone with such a mindset but have found none undecided
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Apination:

Have been searching for someone with such a mindset but have found none undecided
They are out there. Hopefully you'll find one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever bleeped A Girl With Your Bro On The Same Bed But He Didn't Bleep? / A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video) / My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.