Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level (4090 Views)

Joining Stingy Men's Association Won't Automatically Make Girls Respect U & WHY / The Male Ego: What Is It? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Sixfeetbelle: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:
Wait oo but why do girls look down on those that don't have now forgetting that the tomorrow of the said guy can turn for the better

That shit is not always true.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Martinez39s(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:
Wait oo but why do girls look down on those that don't have now forgetting that the tomorrow of the said guy can turn for the better
Swallow the red pill.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Martinez39s(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Is not all girls. What else are you bringing to the relationship apart from money?
Was he talking about relationships?
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Martinez39s(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:
But money is still the centre of it all....the ones not after your money are jz like 5percent out of 100
Or you ask yourself and be honest with ursef, with all these qualities you listed above, if there's no money will you still stay with him?
Stop listening to woman on issues like this. It's all about the money.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by sullyoba: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
Fundamental truth
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
itzvictor219:
Ur Topic Has Said It All. When U Are Broke, She Will Even Call U By Ur Name. E.g Instead Of Darling, Ur Food Is Ready, U Will Hear Richard Go & Eat Ur Food.

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Martinez39s(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Naomila:
PEOPLE respect based on financial level.
Has nothing to do if you male or female. once you got money MOST PEOPLE respect u
The OP knows this. However, there is a reason the op picked women, there is something peculiar that he noticed. Only core red-pill men know what I am talking about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Martinez39s(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

Forget that shit she wrote, she will be the first to dump her boyfriend if there is no more money.
GirlsDoItBetter stop the eye service
✔✔✔✔✔
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:
They are out there. Hopefully you'll find one.
My fight mate. how is ur day going
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

Which one be fight mate?
No be everybody be like you na grin
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2021
itzvictor219:

Which one be fight mate? No be everybody be like you na grin
O boy...na so you turn yourself to house boy just to impress this girl? Tufiakwa
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

O boy...na so you turn yourself to house boy just to impress this girl?
Tufiakwa

Impress who? For what?....till you die you no fit wise. You jz foolish, you've not made any sensible statement on this thread, if no be pussy or woman matter there's nothing else you have to say
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by SweetVibe: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2021
itzvictor219:

Impress who? For what?....till you die you no fit wise. You jz foolish, you've not made any sensible statement on this thread, if no be pussy or woman matter there's nothing else you have to say
Na waoo...my comment really hurt you oo.
hahaha guy no go drink sniper oo
Eleribu....
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Elliot2(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Being honest, i think some men put way more importance on money than some women.

I'm not saying it's fine for a man to be jobless, because bills still have to be paid. But a long as we get our bills paid and not struggling to eat etc, then I'm not overly fussed.

A lot of men also don't want their women working. I'm quite happy to get a job and pay a portion of the bills too. If i want shoes or a bag, I'll budget for it from my salary. I know a lot of people don't think this way though.
You look very familiar.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by itzvictor219(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
:
Elliot2:
You look very familiar.

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Elliot2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
itzvictor219:
:
grin grin shocked shocked
Who is laughing with you? Face front abeg!
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetVibe:

How far grin
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elliot2:
You look very familiar.

Do i? Where do you know me from? Are you in Lagos too?
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by Elliot2(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Do i? Where do you know me from? Are you in Lagos too?
No, I am not in Lagos. Actually you ressemble my roommàte's cousin bàck then in Uniport.
Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by bigpicture001: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

They are out there. Hopefully you'll find one.

Nobody is there my dear..it's the primary yardstick a woman measures guy..even when the ladies have money they still use it....

Ask Linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level by AlphaSoul: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Excuse me? You don't know me.
You are not living up to your username. You have a sour vibe.
I wouldn't leave my partner if he was down in his luck. I know people can go through hard times sometimes.

Sorry what is eye service?
@GirlsDoItBetter
How has your day been?
Sipping "Pina colada" on a
lovely weekend?

grin ...You don't know what the parlance "eye service" means?

Let me school you!

Okay it refers to when you get your eyes checked at the "eye mechanic's service garage."

When you tell anybody of Nigerian descent what I just told you above, you'll surely get a "standing ovation" that would be heard by millions of people from Lagos to London! wink

Ciao!

P.S. Just pulling your legs dear.grin
"Eye service" is a Nigerian urban lingo that means "to patronise someone." A sort of "boot-licking."

The dude that said that to you should be "ignored" henceforth until he learns to be less rude, and not overdo things with words by trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo) / Should She Cheat On Her Quarrelsome Husband? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.