Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes (30110 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Mjay111: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2021
OLULAW:

You're mistaken. The only way Islam spreads its ungodly teachings and beliefs is by force. Mo conquered Makkah by brute force. Islam spread across North Africa purely by brute force. Besides being proclaimed a peaceful religion, it's never achieved anything peacefully but violently. Shalom.
point of correction my brother, Prophet Muhammed(S.A.W) never force anybody to islam and there is no place in quran that says force people to islam... lakundinukun waliyedin(your religion is your religion, my religion is my religion). if you see anybody forcing islam on another person, such person is doing his own and not the teaching of our beloved prophet. so stop talking out of hatred and follow the truth and reality.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by lahizak: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

By religious tolerance I believe you don't mean Muslim alone? Because they seems to be the only one always asking for a waiver

Should Catholic students be allowed to wear their rosery? Should traditional religious people allow to wear their religious regalia on the uniforms? Should non Muslim allow to drink alcohol on Kano?

How is it uniform when it's no longer uniform

I'll rather every single one is wearing rosery and hijab, so far everyone is wearing EXACTLY the same thing ... that's UNIFORM
It is a state school and with such, the state determined the uniform, and right now the state determined that Hijab is part of the uniform. The only right thing for Christians to do is fight so that the school will be returned to the missionaries so that they can continue to run it the way they want. But the govt can't be paying and paying and not be able to take decision.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Reference(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
I disagree with Reno on this. I cannot see what makes these achools 'Missionary' schools anymore other than history and perhaps title.

Ownership is everything. The military may have taken them over forcefully but this was decades ago. Why haven't these missions reclaimed them and where such claims failed moved on since democracy was restored and together with it the liberalization of education.

In this period many, many new church based schools have been established with compete, seclusive ownership and are doing very well.

Once again I just think it was case of having ones cake and eating it by these churches/missions and it teaches us all a vital lesson going forward. If you want liberty then you must be prepared to make sacrifices and take responsibility. Freedom does not come cheap.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by BnQoyyim(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Minjim:
Reno actually has a valid point here.

But we all know our politicians are manipulators, they use things like religion and ethnicity to cause division.
Are the children wearing a Christian uniform? So if these people go to the Navy they'll insist on wearing hijab?

Let the government be neutral in this matter. All student should follow the rules of their schools

Ilorin, the Capital city of Kwara State is 90% muslim dominated city.
The lands occupy by these mission schools are alloted to them by the Ilorin Descendants
So, if a visitor can't do anyhow in the host's enclave, then, the land have to revoked by the original owners, since they're not ready to subscribe to their host wants.
hijab is humanity's modesty, humanity in the sense that it is stated in Christians bibles
1 Corinthian 11 13-16.
Any contrary opinions will automatically proof the divisive assertions in biblical verses like
Mathew 10:34 which says
"do not think I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"
and 1 Samuel 15: 3
"go to the Amalekite, kill the infants, men and women, do not spare the donkeys and cattle"
why Mary, mother of Jesus was always in her hijab?
when a certain governor declared Rivers a Christian State, no cause for alarm because he support Christianity.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by BnQoyyim(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
Reading about the happening in that country do make me sick to my stomach. Wtf is going on. Religion of peace is more of irony in my opinion

The lands occupy by these mission schools are alloted to them by the Ilorin Descendants
So, if a visitor can't do anyhow in the host's enclave, then, the land have to revoked by the original owners, since they're not ready to subscribe to their host wants.
hijab is humanity's modesty, humanity in the sense that it is stated in Christians bibles
1 Corinthian 11 13-16.
Any contrary opinions will automatically proof the divisive assertions in biblical verses like
"do not think I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"
"go to the Amalekite, kill the infants, men and women, do not spare the donkeys and cattle"
when a certain governor declared Rivers a Christian State, no cause for alarm because he support Christianity.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by EduTechTainMent: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

By religious tolerance I believe you don't mean Muslim alone? Because they seems to be the only one always asking for a waiver

Should Catholic students be allowed to wear their rosery? Should traditional religious people allow to wear their religious regalia on the uniforms? Should non Muslim allow to drink alcohol on Kano?

How is it uniform when it's no longer uniform

I'll rather every single one is wearing rosery and hijab, so far everyone is wearing EXACTLY the same thing ... that's UNIFORM

That's not a logical argument sir/ma.

Why is the hijab such a big deal. Its just a piece of clothe worn as an adornment but it holds a very special place in the lives of Muslims.

Ppl talk about Muslims wanting to dominate and conquer. Its actually the opposite. The world wants the muslims to compromise and be more Liberal, abandon the sacred dictates of their religion and centuries old practice, and ultimate forgetting the teachings of the deen.

All over the world, ppl argue that the hijab should not be used by the Muslim lady, but some argue she is being forced against her will, some argue she will be suffocated. All manners of mudslinging and accusations just to paint the hijab as a horrible archaic practice.

Some catholics wear the rose on their necks already to school. Some traditionalists also adorn their wrists and waists with rings, amulets and all sorts. Has anyone spoken about this. Has anyone condemned wearing all these attires. Some hv incisions on their heads and bodies. People practice their religions how they see fit.

The mission schools should just take over their schools and let this be over with already.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Hmmm!

Christianity has done alot to better the lives of people home and abroad, but what did the Islam do to better the lives of people nothing rather hates chaos , religion deferences, vexation is spirit, Shedding of innocent blood, killings amongst individual , stirring up anger amongst people, if animals were to speak I believe they too would have been in the edge of sword to accept what ever Islam bring to table.

But tell me what have Islam brought to table other than chaos , sure the religion is a religion of peace meanwhile Christianity is a religion of destruction.

NB. Just imagine Christ say we should do otherwise concerning religion just as the Islam do, how the world going to be, I believe even the Muslims will not find it funny.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by mywells: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2021
GeeOh:
this is clear case of theft, taking what does not belong to you with the use of law, knowing fully well our CJN is a Muslim and will also do your biddings, and some Islamic cleric are even pushing for a change of the names of those schools � �, yet Islam is peace! which peace? a religion that choose to steal people's heritage, a religion that can't stand others prosper than it.from time ISLAMBAD no b today
Islamabad is a city in pakistan.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by palsenator(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Anneka101:
All this Epistle ontop hijab matter??

Please I'm in church would read later.

God forgive your daughter.

On top hijab matter? You think it's that simple? Did you know how many people got injured this last week? This simple thing you is time bomb and if not defuse, it will burn the state down.

Muslims are the trouble makers here... Go to Islamic school , it's very simple and leave Christian Schools alone.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Ayilara1(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
What value have you added to the World if not terrorism....
I'll take this as a Question from someone domiciling in oblivion and not an attack. First, except you're an atheist, all religion has terrorists affiliated to it but the media and west only choose to stereotype Islam because it is the greatest opposition to their ideology.

"But Islamic terrorist quote the Qur'an as justification"

Let me take you through the journey of explanation using Christianity as example.

In the Bible, there numerous instances of violent attack on the people/countries just because they refuse to accept God (1 samuel 15:2-3, Hosea 13:16 e.t.c). But they are in the old testament? - who's the God of old testament, isn't it Jesus according to Christians?

Say"you've taken it out of context" , why don't you think the Islamic ones was taken out of context too?.

Leave that, what about Jesus statement?

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

You/they may say but no one uses this to kill. That where the media comes in, they silent other religion affiliate evil activity but volume ours.

In Uganda, THE LORD RESISTANCE ARMY is a CHRISTIAN TERRORIST that has maimed, raped and displaced over 100,000 people. What about the KKK, the Christian militias in central Africa and numerous individual that has killed lots of people and muslims in the name of christianity E.t.c. You probably haven't heard about them, media don't propagate them and many others.

Just few days ago, a 21years old(aaron) by name) boy killed 8 people, the media reported it as "white boy" imagine if it was Muhammed or Abdullah, they would have said "Muslim terrorist"

Be wise beyond the media. Even through your hate, Islam is still growing - massively.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

You mentioned Roman Catholic Reverend Sisters and NOT Female Roman Catholic members!

Yours indeed is a Religion of aggression!
A religion of Hooligans!

Did Muslims buy the land?
Did Muslims build the schools?

Children of Shaitan will always act like armed robbers

Lol See mumu yearnings.... question is,is it in your bible whether old or new testament that women should cover their heads or not,when you answer that come and talk to me
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by morinto: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2021
OmoManU:
Well my own take is what's so special about the hijab?

The christian Roman Catholic Reverend Sisters as all know and always seen at all times are always adorning their head with a veil (that's equivalent of Hijab) all the time,so what's the fuse about the Muslims following their religious teachings by always covering their head. I believe that every open minded individual knows there are several bible verses that talk about covering of hair for the women.
As if u read the article, u wont have ask this ignorant question. Always open your mind when reading. Catholic is just a sect of a Christian, in which Christian have other sect that dress differently and Nigeria is not only make up of Christian and Muslim we still have the traditional worshippers. So he is saying the sch uniform is not a Christian dressing which you have supported with Catholic rev sister covering their head or a Muslim dressing but a simple dressing which is been accepted by all religion including Islamic. So why does islam want to Islamalize the dressing now?
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2021
OpinionCounts:

Would any Islamic school you know in Nigeria or even in Africa allow a Reverend sister attend their school fully adorning her Catholic regalia?

People should learn how to speak truth in all matters and stop calling white as black just because it suits them.

This is thesame country where state governments fund and supervise the destruction of people's businesses worth millions of naira on the basis of religion, I mean a state government in a so called secular country, even though thesame state governments collect money from alcohol VAT.
These are the same religious group that are forcing others to permit from them what they can never permit from others even in a million years.

Infact, if it were Christians trying to infiltrate an Islamic school in the way these Muslims are doing, by now you would have been hearing the number of burnt down houses, number of beheaded school children etc...if you doubt me, go and try this same thing in any Islamic school and see if you will walk out of the premises alive.

You see people always bandying misinformation around ehn, now if someone has the time to take you to court now to bring evidence una eye go come clear
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by ijewerek(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2021
OmoManU:
Well my own take is what's so special about the hijab?

The christian Roman Catholic Reverend Sisters as all know and always seen at all times are always adorning their head with a veil (that's equivalent of Hijab) all the time,so what's the fuse about the Muslims following their religious teachings by always covering their head. I believe that every open minded individual knows there are several bible verses that talk about covering of hair for the women.

Play be well guided. The catholic own is not worn to schools. They own thier own school were they go and become a roman catholic sister.
In this case now. A missionary school that was forcefully or operated by government should make use of one uniform no matter who you are or were you are from.
You can't come and divide the pupils and bring hate among children and expect the future of your country to be bright and better.
Pls let's do what is right all the time go avoid future blood sharing. Education is very powerful in the minds of the children.
This is the problem the Europeans and US are facing now, in terms of Racist.
So kwara governor should do the right thing. A general uniform will solve all this religion ppl.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by EduTechTainMent: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Mjay111:
point of correction my brother, Prophet Muhammed(S.A.W) never force anybody to islam and there is no place in quran that says force people to islam... lakundinukun waliyedin(your religion is your religion, my religion is my religion). if you see anybody forcing islam on another person, such person is doing his own and not the teaching of our beloved prophet. so stop talking out of hatred and follow the truth and reality.

Sadly people don't want to be good students of history but would rather swallow hook line and sinker whatever they read on SM. Even a thorough examination of the antecedents of christendom and the crusades will reveal a lot. People were burnt at the stakes for the flimsiest of excuses. Religion has always been the strongest opium of mankind.

A brief history of the prophet of Islam will reveal a lot but they won't bother reading about it. Anyways may God guide us all to the right path.

This isn't a discussion I want to have. I respect Christianity and won't want to say any denigrating words about it. That's not what my deen teaches me.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Reference(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
lahizak:

It is a state school and with such, the state determined the uniform, and right now the state determined that Hijab is part of the uniform. The only right thing for Christians to do is fight so that the school will be returned to the missionaries so that they can continue to run it the way they want. But the govt can't be paying and paying and not be able to take decision.

Those are just the raw facts. Looking at it another way. It can also be misconstrued that the government is funding religious institutions if non Christians are not permitted to exercise their liberties in such schools.

Ownership is everything. The day for instance Covenant, or Redeemers, or Babcock and all the others begin to receive government subsidies or cede ownership in part or whole is the day changes to their operations will begin.

It is inevitable no matter what agreements were reached prior.

Once again looking at it from a Christian (that I am) perspective, once again I suggest they tow the path of wisdom concerning the biblical Isaac in the land of the Philistines and 'dig new wells'.

It is a bitter lesson but why fight over what God has clearly departed from.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by emmyileri(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
It shall not be well with you
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by oluwaseyi0: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2021
lahizak:

As expected you start shifting goal post when you see that consession will be made for other religion just like your people did in South West

If truly you believe the state has power to determine uniform then why is there a problem when the uniform does not have hijab? Which has been the case many years after the school was taken over by government, but you people violently wear hijab for your wards when it's against government approved uniform (as it's currently in most south west state)

Let's start from the beginning, remember this schools existed from the 19th century and even some 18 century, and the government acquired them mostly over 50years ago and same uniform has been maintained why is your people asking the government to add hijab but reject that rosery should be added
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2021
ijewerek:

Play be well guided. The catholic own is not worn to schools. They own thier own school were they go and become a roman catholic sister.
In this case now. A missionary school that was forcefully or operated by government should make use of one uniform no matter who you are or were you are from.
You can't come and divide the pupils and bring hate among children and expect the future of your country to be bright and better.
Pls let's do what is right all the time go avoid future blood sharing. Education is very powerful in the minds of the children.
This is the problem the Europeans and US are facing now, in terms of Racist.
So kwara governor should do the right thing. A general uniform will solve all this religion ppl.

Do you even know what you are talking about at all, do you think this issue is just starting today, people have been wearing Hijab in those schools like for ever, so why the quick sudden resistance now? BTW for you to know I am a member of that community and I know what is going on.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by kioski: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2021
Pastorfavourdes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=216441616927951&id=111647580740689
It's such a shame that in this day and age with all the education and exposure, people still can not reason out of the box. It's preposterous that these foreign religions we have all come to embrace hook line and sinker with a complete misunderstanding of their concepts and precepts has managed to achieve its objectives in rendering our collective intellect bankrupt without the faculty of thinking and remembering that they originate from some particular culture. These 2 middle eastern religion - Islam and Christianity primarily profess the teaching of faith as in other religions. Since the cultures are close, they are similar especially in dressing, lifestyle and even language - hijab is common to both....Salam, Shalom = Peace just for an instance. I pray the true clerics address this with their faithfuls so we can be human and focused. Let's leave fanaticism out of our lives and move forward like those we seek to imitate
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
morinto:
As if u read the article, u wont have ask this ignorant question. Always open your mind when reading. Catholic is just a sect of a Christian, in which Christian have other sect that dress differently and Nigeria is not only make up of Christian and Muslim we still have the traditional worshippers. So he is saying the sch uniform is not a Christian dressing which you have supported with Catholic rev sister covering their head or a Muslim dressing but a simple dressing which is been accepted by all religion including Islamic. So why does islam want to Islamalize the dressing now?

Hijab that they've been wearing in those schools for donkey years??
Please can you people just define what you meant by islamization you always fast to refer to sef, does anybody stops you from christianization if you want.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OpinionCounts(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
OmoManU:

You see people always bandying misinformation around ehn, now if someone has the time to take you to court now to bring evidence una eye go come clear

If you are in this country and still asking for evidence for anything I said in my quote then you are either extremely evil or irreparably daft.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by RealEzee(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Jamsal18:
What Reno need to understand is that Hijab is a way of life and part of every muslimah, and saying that everyone one should wear what they like is just like saying, they should wear their Sunday dress to schools too, not like the Hijab that is wear everyday, and wearing Hijab won't make the Christian less Christian, cuz i went to a sch where Muslim wears their Hijab and Christians wear their beret, and their is never a fight but coexistence. What i see hear is the fear of unknown instill in the founder of this Christian school, they just need to learn what really being a Muslim is.
point of correction, beret is not a Christian thing, does the pope or oyedepo wear beret or those the Christian jews wear beret?

The issue here is that all institutions have rules, you either conform to them or find association elsewhere, are you saying there ain't better schools for our Muslims members to attend than that missionary school?

1 Like

Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by emilo2bad: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2021
Trouble in energy camp. Both reno and farooq are fugitives Buhari camp like me are happy more confusion in enemy camp
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by OmoManU: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
OpinionCounts:

If you are in this country and still asking for evidence for anything I said in my quote then you are either extremely evil or irreparably daft.

Like your fada right?
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by oluwaseyi0: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2021
EduTechTainMent:

Some catholics wear the rose on their necks already to school. Some traditionalists also adorn their wrists and waists with rings, amulets and all sorts. Has anyone spoken about this. Has anyone condemned wearing all these attires. Some hv incisions on their heads and bodies. People practice their religions how they see fit.

Yes, every one is speaking against it

In my then secondary school, if you wear amulet, rings or any of such not only will it be seized and destroyed but your bumbum will be thoroughly whipped, my school that seized Catholic rosery will now accept traditional amulet grin grin

Even children of traditionalist will not want to die from too much corporal punishment they dare not wear such to school
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Drupzempire: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2021
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by Minjim: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2021
BnQoyyim:

1 Corinthian 11 13-16.
when a certain governor declared Rivers a Christian State, no cause for alarm because he supports Christianity.

Who are the owners of the land?
Muslims or Kwara indigenes?
So Kwara people that are Christians have not right to any part of Kwara?
And where did you get that Peter Obi stat. that 90% of Kwarans are Muslims, from China?
Hijab is not part of the tenet of either Islam or Christianity, it's a Middle Eastern cultural practice.
There are more Islamic schools in Kwara than Missionaries. If you feel it's only by wearing a hijab that you will make heaven, find a hijab-wearing school. You can't go to the Armed Forces and say you wanna wear hijab.
The school has a uniform and it doesn't involve wearing hijab.

We Africans like oversaw. And we are nothing but hypocrites
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by KGD10: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2021
BnQoyyim:

1 Corinthian 11 13-16.

A Muslim state? Na ment? Is it Muslims who owns the state or the indigenous people of the state?

Did the Muslim build the missionary schools structures? Na ment? Greed and chaos are your attributes. It's like they swear for you people.

And did Jesus kill anyone? Yeye dey smell.

Jesus actually evolved from the old times where people (religious or non religious) in several countries were killing and ruining everywhere. At the time Jesus came in, he rather used dialogues and words of holy spirit which are his swords, far better than any physical swords out there. We all saw how Jesus let go of the adulterous woman when the people had wanted to stone her to death. He was able to use his dialogue to set her free. Jesus started the evolution of the world into a better shape. He laid the foundation for this. And even at that, the world still waged against him despite the fact that he killed no one or harmed no one but today, he's risen, thanks to God.

You asked about Mary with his veil but you forgot the fact that I already mentioned in my previous post that the desert people wear veils and hijabs to cover their hair and ears from desert sands and dusts. However in this modern world where we attend schools for learning, we have no need for such stuffs to cover the brain which needs air for easy assimilation in a learning environment such as schools. As you can see, The Saudi Arabia Prince has evolved as it should be because the world is all about evolving and becoming a modern world. If the world didn't evole, you wouldn't be using the phone, computer, internet with which you're using to post your comment. If the world didn't evole, you wouldn't have access to several modern gadgets. That's how it should be.

Now look at Saudi Prince's country, Saudi Arabia country is progressing as it should be. The only progressive Muslim country whereas other Muslim countries have become ruins and desolate. It's no wonder Saudi Prince doesn't grant permanent residence to any Muslim seeking permanent residence into his country. He knows about you retrogressive losers and knows what you're capable of, hence don't want you losers destroying his country.
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Na foolishness go destroy that state.

Mumu people fighting over ordinary hijab.

How many of those idiots were born with hijab?

How many of una?

Ogun kill all una there!
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by nick50(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2021
lanryoung:
They call ISLAM intolerant religion but there are christain students in muslim schools who do not use hijab and are not force to use it, why can't you christains allow the muslim students express their constitution and religion right and allow them wear their hijab in peace. It is now obivious which religion is INTOLERANT.
..name and location of the so called Muslim school please give us the address I want to enroll my daughter
Re: On The Kwara Hijab Crisis - Reno Omokri Writes by shadeyinka(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2021
OmoManU:

Lol See mumu yearnings.... question is,is it in your bible whether old or new testament that women should cover their heads or not,when you answer that come and talk to me
Your uncouth behaviour is not surprising!

Women are only expected to cover their heads when praying or prophesying as a sign she's under authority

1Cor 11:5:
"But every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven."

Islam is truely a religion of aggression and robbery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions Stolen From National Assembly / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.