Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster (15247 Views)

Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by SirMichael1: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
You this mugu again. If this girl is related to me, you will surely sleep in police station for at least one week for defamation of character. If you pay for olosho and she doesn't show up, count your losses and sharpen your dick for the next olosho. Stop fooling yourself here. Mumu.
Lol. She could land in jail for absconding with his money after agreeing to sex. It's an offence punishable under the law.

8 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by ezegenigbonine: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
But the girl fine sha, and na my spec.
Abeg leave the guy come scam me.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fesric255:
This fraudster name is Aladeselu Adeola. We both had a deal together, she scammed me and ran away with my money. Report her to the nearest police station if you ever see her. She is a wanted criminal!

This is her number: 09067613447
I'm happy, fools like you should be scammed like this more so you will finally have sense... 45k tfare to babe.... idiot

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by czarr(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
purples25:

Being fat isn't bad now grin. Fat girls are fine and deserve the same attention.

Anyway, he really should report to the police and let them handle the matter, plus posting pics of the criminal. He could be sued for demamation of character.
Do broke guys get or deserve the same attention as rich guys, how about short guys compared to tall guys, women can have preference in men but as soon as men say they don't want fat girls or dark skin girls everywhere go scatter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by FiverrTutor(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fesric255:
This fraudster name is Aladeselu Adeola. We both had a deal together, she scammed me and ran away with my money. Report her to the nearest police station if you ever see her. She is a wanted criminal!

Olosho/hookup business gone wrong! Oga lick your wound and move on.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Infinixs5: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
She don cash out locally.. Babes don dey win for local yahoo now.

7 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by bestabigaelever(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wait o, are you guys saying OP sent 45k to olosho? I mean for t.fare?

This life no balance

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 9:08am On Mar 23, 2021
are you dumb!
did you not see the transaction details, so who is using her pictures n her bank account.
read before you talk
the worst has happened n we should think on solutions..

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Fesric255:
She is wanted
she's at ekiti nah
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Fesric255:

inbox me
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Parachoko: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2021
Fesric255:

You have a case bro. Where is her location, if you can pay I get mopols wey go help you smoke her out and deal with her.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
please I beg you with the name of God bring down this post and I will give you 500000 naira
reach me on this number via WhatsApp
+1669635691
I beg you with the name of God
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Jack005(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dizzytee:
please I beg you with the name of God bring down this post and I will give you 500000 naira
+1669635691
Why should he bring down the post?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by habsydiamond(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Op decided to leave out some part of the story... I won ask questions oo... What's the money for? How do you know her? What are u hiding If u no talk fast fast I no go say na ur money I go just ask officer Kadima to arrest and lock u up for one week with hard labor..

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Stevyne:
U still go create another account
Free the babe abeg.

Na you no wise

Free which babe? If she's a scammer she needs to face the law!! No country thrives on scammers irrespective of gender, I'm sure if its the other way round u things they call boys would gladly help her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Op u are within ur rights to make a formal report to the police to help track her down, inform the EFCC, and provide all evidences, she would eventually be caught, tell the police to track her no and arrest her on sight!
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jack005:
Why should he bring down the post?

the worst has happened and I already promised I was gonna offer him something better!!!

we all make mistakes let's assume she has
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by prince2pac(m): 1:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Dizzytee:
+1669635691
Dizzytee:

the worst has happened and I already promised I was gonna offer him something better!!!

we all make mistakes let's assume she has
susp...........

Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
yeah she's my friend
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Jack005(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Dizzytee:
yeah she's my friend
Did she scam him or not?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Jack005 post=100353254]Did she scam him or not?
scam you said! he actually did not give us details why he sent her money nah! he sent her recharge card also what actually brought those transaction..
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by SeunDobo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
chatinent:
You could have searched Nairaland first.

She has MSc in scamming.

We provide agent services. Sponsor me, let's hunt the dog.

beautiful fraudster grin
chatinent:
You could have searched Nairaland first.

She has MSc in scamming.

We provide agent services. Sponsor me, let's hunt the dog.

beautiful fraudster
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Fesric255: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I’ve seen her before. I remember she scammed someone of t-fare to fvck..

Bro u paid 45k for sex? I’m in tears cry

She doesn’t look like a scammer tho, I just found her Facebook account. I think someone is scamming you with her pix.
She is the real person that scammed me. Where have you seen her before?
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by SenecaTheYonger: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fesric255:
She is the real person that scammed me. Where have you seen her before?

I’ve seen this post before on another thread. I know it’s same girl maybe it was you that created the first thread I saw. If not, then it was another victim.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by LINTUNE(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
She didn't run away, her mother was sick and she traveled to the village. On her was they were attacked by fulani herdmen, luckily she is alive but in the village. She will reach out to you to explain
grin[Nollywood things.]
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fesric255:

has she been found
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Fesric255: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
It might be one of those yahoo boys using her picture. Are you sure it was her you were talking with? Did you video call her?
Yes of course, we did talk on video call before she duped me.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by lolu2019: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

Free which babe? If she's a scammer she needs to face the law!! No country thrives on scammers irrespective of gender, I'm sure if its the other way round u things they call boys would gladly help her
oga,d money Don go.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by lolu2019: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fesric255:
Yes of course, we did talk on video call before she duped me.
nah scammer she be. forget about her. u r not supposed to transfer such amount in d first place.u should av send like 2500 to her.
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Elidrisy20: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
which kind business you did with her
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
purples25:

Being fat isn't bad now grin. Fat girls are fine and deserve the same attention.

Anyway, he really should report to the police and let them handle the matter, plus posting pics of the criminal. He could be sued for demamation of character.

did you guys see the transaction they both made!
I don't know both of them, but we should not be sentimental here. if it was vice versa you guys will be the one saying men are scum
Re: This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster by Dizzytee: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fesric255:

call me on this number 09050705234
lemme give you necessary details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / What makes a perfect relationship? / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.