Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84993 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by abfemi163: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Before nko
All the Oil well is owned by Northerners naaa,also a real hausa man isnt fair,he is black,but well fulani has killed most of them and mixed with them now hausa-fulani
Watch this video below and see the plans of these Northerners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCvIvb8PpY
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nothing about North trips me cause I know them as the headquarter of quota system and illiteracy.. lol

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bigfish3k: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you like advertise north as very beautiful to us, we will still disintegrate. Enjoy it alone
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Roseey0(f): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Op
May God give you the grace to travel.
That's all I can say.

BTW
I was in Kano 2016. I love how solid northern roads were. I love the affordability. But your waters are terrible. Made me break out terribly.

Mentioning Dubai and kano in the same sentence is an insult to human reasoning. You need to step up your game. You can still play politics but pls be intelligent about it.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by foreshore(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

How does this equate with what is obtainable in Dubai
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

foolish boy, did we tell you we dont know what Dubai looks like?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Kano votes for APC the same way Bayelsa, Enugu, and Abia vote for PDP.

[s]Also, as the PDP supporter you are, you should know that your party lost the last two elections to APC because your party did not pay attention to the Middle Belt.[/s]

Buhari won Kano in 2003, 07, and 11, and lost the election overall because he won no votes in SW, and middle belt.
Wetin concern my post with PDP again what did u call election? that daylight robbery of tatatatatata.. my dear we don't do election in Nigeria rather we joke.. if we were doing elections all those child voting and riggings in the North won't happen
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless Arewa land!!

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by jaydeeking(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Priwillo: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arewa are luck that using cosmetics and picture fine tunning is not HARAM
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by HappyCanadian: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
North.. backward people and the problem of Nigeria?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by macrodata(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why show us all these desert crossers as people of Kano. These are clearly not indigenes.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Realstick941: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
It depends,but i think the british fulani rapper J HUS is more popular than him

Arrewa:
Also note that The most popular Fulani man in the world is Amad Diallo!

Amad Diallo is the fourth-youngest player to score for Man Utd in Europe.

The top Four ?
Mason Greenwood
Marcus Rashford
George Best
Amad Diallo

The jallos are making Africa proud!

My Fulani brother from ivory coast!

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Heterodox(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
The only beautiful thing here are the Arewa ladies.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:
which place is this? Mention please
Be sincere, this is not among the pictures Arrewa posted.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
EKONGKING:
The Flyover,dusty roads and cramped road side stalls on road under flyover , shows it a image from a SHITH@LE country .
only a deluded fellow from a failed nation post a god forsaken flyover and compare it to dubai.

next time when you compare your SHITH@le country to advanced countries ,add graphic image to the pics.

HMMMMMMM

HAVE EVER VISITED DUBAI.

ABI NA JUST PICS YOU SE KOOK MAKE COMMENT.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Moneyboyz: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
So na road and cement we go eat, show us the schools, the hospital's, the unemployment/employment rate, the poverty rate, the productivity rate, na cement we go chop, show us the reveal Kaduna, I'm sure that's the state capital, other places would be very underdeveloped.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by stanliwise(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Be sincere, this is not among the pictures Arrewa posted.
Just checked it was history55.5 that posted it and that was Dubai.

Only the Dubai pictures actually made sense.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by olatuns2017: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is kano,Nigeria!

Igbos and PDP will never see this...

Keep blaming Tinubu for your failed Governors and pls you guys should stop all this migration to Lagos for survival...

Move to Aba abeg una!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by kraftysprouts: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
We know it can't be dubai in the first place with all those low houses
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Maser: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State

Not, their fault.
Their governors used their allocation to work for their people. Ours stole ours.
Until we start asking the right questions, we'll continue pointing fingers at others while our brothers bleed our states to death.

Go to your governor!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021

EKONGKING:
The Flyover,dusty roads and cramped road side stalls on road under flyover , shows it a image from a SHITH@LE country .
only a deluded fellow from a failed nation post a god forsaken flyover and compare it to dubai.

next time when you compare your SHITH@le country to advanced countries ,add graphic image to the pics.

Yes, he should just compare it with Onitsha or the pictures of Aba below

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
WHY SHOULD I THINK IT'S DUBAI?

THANK GOD! MAJORITY OF US HERE AREN'T CAVE MEN,

THAT'S HOW YOU WOULD HAVE DECEIVED US.

YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO CARVE OUT THE BEST PLACES IN KANO FOR EXHIBITION, BUT TOO BAD! FOR WE LEARNED AND EXPOSED MEN. ITS NOT EVEN UP TO OKOTA IN LAGOS....
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nonybb: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lol �DUBAI wey I dey no even look like this. Not even Hol Al Azn the poorest of DUBAI Deira is a racheted as this place Lol Nigerians and mediocrity are like 5 answer 6
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by endoski: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Don't ever dare compare this slum with any developed foreign city. Go outside nigeria and see real development.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:
Just checked it was history55.5 that posted it and that was Dubai.

Only the Dubai pictures actually made sense.
Thank God you testify by your self it was some one who posted the picture not the OP of the thread(i.e Arrewa).
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Bishop(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State

Breweries money is part of it, we drink beer but you share the money with us
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by mu2sa2: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
edoairways:
Those pastors go there for tourism and evangelism
Evangelism ke!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Aninri: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
@op Show us the state of the illiterates and almajiris in Kano because the last time I checked Dubai has no room for such unlike your Kano
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by aybruno11: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
beautiful city and beautiful people,what is beautiful is beautiful no hate.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ramanto(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is actually beautiful. Haters should be realistic for once in their lifetime

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by CrazyGranddad(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
triple996:
grin

arewa is back
sons of futa jalon
missed you alot
bt who banned you no try woo

But almost every one in the picture is Fulani. Not Hausa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.