Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own (36440 Views)

Burnaboy says 'JayZ No Do Pass Like This' at Starboyfest (video) / #bbnaija: Mr P. Promises Tacha N60 Million Naira If She Don't Win - Jomotv / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by candygist: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
idiot, that's why they caught you last year sleeping with your mom.

I can see you don't have respect for your father again. Ask your mom who is your real dad, she will tell you how I bleeped her badly in the early 1990s.
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by candygist: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
foreshore:

Obviously your brain needs a reset. I don't even know him.

Big fool. You don't know him and your are commenting like you know him. Ode
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by foreshore(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
candygist:

Big fool. You don't know him and your are commenting like you know him. Ode

Birds of the same feather flock together. Sorry for your failure
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by candygist: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2021
foreshore:

Birds of the same feather flock together. Sorry for your failure

It's your father that is a failure.
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by foreshore(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2021
candygist:

It's your father that is a failure.

It's written all over you.
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by candygist: 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
foreshore:

It's written all over you.

Oloriburuku
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by foreshore(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2021
candygist:

Oloriburuku

Your family name
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by alexsoftwork(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Not everyone bears same name with your dad.
Son of Refund Bastard grin

Ur mums ass should have think twice.
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by leo22(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
candygist:

How many of these people won the Grammy?
People that did not even pave way for their talent. Lol

This your response equals the level of your intelligence.
So can we agree that your forefathers didn't pave the way for you?
Your parents, grand parents and great grand parents has no relevance to your existence? You just appeared and made it on your own?

#NaWah
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by candygist: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
leo22:

This your response equals the level of your intelligence.
So can we agree that your forefathers didn't pave the way for you?
Your parents, grand parents and great grand parents has no relevance to your existence? You just appeared and made it on your own?

#NaWah

Your explanation makes no sense. You can reason better.

The agbero's on the street of Lagos and other parts of the world, was it their forefathers that's paved that way for them ?
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by eviewzmedia: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2021
NIGERIANS DRAG BURNA BOY FOR SHADING WIZKID
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Damini Ogulu popularly called Burna Boy has been dragged to the mud for allegedly throwing shades at his colleague singer, Wizkid after he won the Grammy for the first time in his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRakFXfpyKc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction / Waje Steps Out In Bikini / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.