Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own (36439 Views)

Burnaboy says 'JayZ No Do Pass Like This' at Starboyfest (video) / #bbnaija: Mr P. Promises Tacha N60 Million Naira If She Don't Win - Jomotv / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Especially davido, Baba olofofo.Green snake in green grass, Am happy you won, you will grow higher, Self made Odogwu. One man army!!

1 Like

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by stanliwise(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oluwa Burna

1 Like

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Jerryherd: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
This guy disgusts me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Dpriestoo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Somehow I like some strange things about him,I hate people who follow the croud or act in a way to be accepted by everyone, he's a real man and doing his thing alone,such men go far in life.I also like how he loves his family and carrying them along
First time I will agree with you
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by OgbanjeProphet: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
I am not one of your super fans, but your win is also my win.

Congrats Burnaboy!

5 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by vickydevoka(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
He's a good artist no doubt but he is not mature.
They guy it's just blunt on this
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by fourboys: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
h
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Stomoney(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Baba you get craze ooo grin grin grin
alexsoftwork:

Shut up. It is not all topics u jump into, some are not of ur business, u always on point on some topics, while some, u sounded religiously ridiculous.

Focus on your part bro.

1 Like

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Reex12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
burnaboy pride go increaseƗ100
I dnt hear wizkid making noise o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by dynicks(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Myself2(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Really ?

How many people even knew he was nominated for a grammy to have devoted time to pray against his winning ?

This dude better not go all out.sounding proud and pompous, there are people that have won up to 10 Grammies and they never talked this way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by dazzlingd(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na wa oo, not something nice to say from a winner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Akuruoulo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
TALKATIVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by jimmychang: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
RichDad1:
Regardless, be humble.

Damn your own version of humility...nigga worked and you are saying shit...Burna boy never had much fans in Nigeria self..... grin grin...

1 Like

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by femi4: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
Without attitude you can't last

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by emapeteum(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abnormal pride of a blackman!The beginning of his fall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by jimmychang: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
BREYZ:
Oluwa burns go dey charge 100 million per show now grin wink cheesy cheesy d guy don level up.

As in ehh...come with heavy Rabba if wan see him face grin grin
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Akuruoulo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Beckysexy:
He's a good artist no doubt but he is not mature.
HE IS VERY IMMATURE

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Bro Burna what The LORD GOD is interested in is in the Salvation of your Soul ..
That is what will give HIM Joy...
That is what will make HIM Smile..
That is what will give HIM Glory..
[/s]

Shut the bleep up Assistant Jesus
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Akuruoulo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
alexsoftwork:

Shut up. It is not all topics u jump into, some are not of ur business, u always on point on some topics, while some, u sounded religiously ridiculous.

Focus on your part bro.
SO ITS NOW A CRIME TO SAY ITS OF THE LORD ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Saibits(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
foreshore:

This statement is the beginning of hia fall. He didn't need to say the stupid things he said.

Lmao fall? grin
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by HBB1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
kendrick93:
TBH burna boy did it on his own,
It was his hard work, persistent and talent that got him to be nominated and even when he lost out, he came back even stronger the following year despite nay-sayers predicted he won't be near a nomination list after his loss to Angelique kidjo.
With All that said, despite his Grammy win,. Tuface Idibia still remains my undisputed GOAT in the afrobeats/pop genre..
Special mentions to psquare, Wizkid, & D'banj..

Burna has made better songs in the past, but what happened?

He has gotten better management then this happens.

All the collabos and American TV interviews were all priming him for this

So ogbeni should not start mouthing off as if na him do everything.

African Giant was a better piece than Twice as Tall, so...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
dis one don start muumuu talk!
Plenty negativity & poverty mind!
Only u know ppl dat don't luv u.

Nigga can never be humble like Tubaba

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by jimmychang: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Myself2:
Really ?

How many people even knew he was nominated for a grmy to have devoted time to pray against his winning ?

This dude better not go all out.sounding proud and pompous, there are people that have won up to 10 Grammies and they never talked this way

People knew abeg...are you on twitter ,did you see Davido's interview with Ebuka..He is saying the fucking truth but if you feel he is talking to you then he is talking to you grin grin....

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Akuruoulo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Onyi22:
Including that frog voice, dead beat dad and some pain bittered people on Nairaland
U are outdated in music INDUSTRY NWANNE M. WIZZY MADE IT TOO
Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by jimmychang: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
This guy disgusts me

But it will not hinder him in life grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Excalante(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Davido right now

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Emilokoiyawon: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
E don start...cho cho cho...nobody wins grammy on their own...how is that even possible?

And if its talent dis guy no even reach KizzDaniel, Tekno or Flavor Nbania. So keep quite mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by Jerryherd: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
jimmychang:

But it will not hinder him in life grin grin cheesy

And did I say it would

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by kenzysmith: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
person just dey one place they find enemies Nigerians love this guy and his music why this guy mumu like this na this guy matter tire me o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by DrayZee: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
foreshore:

This statement is the beginning of hia fall. He didn't need to say the stupid things he said.

Na so. You people have been expecting his fall since...yet he just keeps going higher and higher.

Una go wait sha.

2 Likes

Re: 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own by ussv: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
I said it that Odogwu will not let us hear word again lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jon Ogah And Ese Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction / Waje Steps Out In Bikini / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.