Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111415 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Stateoforigin:

I hope you're over 40?
Cos for you to refer to pocohantas as "girl" hmm
Poco is almost 40.
Personally, I don't refer to older people as boys/girls, even if I'm trying to be sarcastic.

Poco no be yesterday pikin oo

Abeg na joke I de joke oo
The same pocohantas that is shy? she can't talk to me one on one of we meet, that's if we meet.
you would be surprised she's an introvert in the real world that's why she spends alot of time here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by DonKafra: 2:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Bad boys alway die.
Onyenna:
It’s a pity
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by fidelisodogbo: 2:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Lessons learned (especially for those praying to become one of the fraudstars)
1. Wealth gotten by cheat and fraud are liabilities, not assets. They destroy you.
2. Overnight success is destructive! True success take time. Involves training the mind.
3. Don't drive without proper training and be truly licenced.
4. Bad company destroys good character. Don't hang around lazy quick fixers looking for a windfall.
5. Develop a skill you can use to earn money for life. Windfall never lasts but skills live and die with you.
I hope our young men and women will learn these lessons that their parents failed to teach them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by masui(m): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

Poco abeg attach other items.

grin grin grin

See casting.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Babara1994(m): 2:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.
You mean you look at them and shake ur ass? lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by maxlo: 3:10am On Mar 22, 2021
The Original owner of the car was not involved in the accident. It was his younger brother that took the car away to celebrate with friends and picked up one ashowo on the way. I came from Ughelli yesterday, one girl that should have entered the car was in our bus. She told us the true story.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by yinkson(m): 3:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by saajus: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2021
RIP. It's a pity they didn't have a chance to retrace their steps.

"Ise kin pani, ayo loma paniyan". I guess the driver was drunk. Our young lads need to pipe down. It is possible to be rich and not noisy. Guys, remember you cannot be enjoying at the expense of some people cry. "A ki fi owo ekun ra oja erin". If you are a yahoo boy or drug dealer reading this, please stop destroying lives, change your ways cos Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by 2shaw: 4:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Jazz
danchuzzy:

Hian!!! What does ogume boys mean please?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by alomeda600(m): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?
Are you a Gboy? Wasted semen!
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ariesbull: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

You captured them aptly
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Cooldiipo(m): 5:21am On Mar 22, 2021
I sell laptop powerbank

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Most of them it is a complex, someone who is never used to such will want to splurge, unlike us that know the value for working for money.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thelish(f): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Oizee:
hmmmm..... celebrating while the victim is in pain and u think ur joy will last,... just pity their mama

Most mothers these days na dey carry their children Waka o.
Some are not to be pitied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thelish(f): 6:08am On Mar 22, 2021
thatigboman:
chai. If not a fraudstar, who will buy a new vehicle and allow people to take it and go and celebrate while he stay put. His day will come.

Abi he use them wash head?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by xpool(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?

Stop defending evil.
Thief na thief, whether yahoo boy or politician.
Nigerians also don't spare politicians when the opportunity comes, but right now it is about yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thelish(f): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Kylce042:

They died in a Lexus. What will u die in hater?

Go put a medal in their graves then...
What a great achievement, to die in almighty LEXUS

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ayusco85(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Triangles1:
Is there any evidence again apart from this photo to shows if truly they're yahoo boys, I am not supporting fraud but the way people look at you when you drive exotic cars it baffled me.

One of my boss they gave him money to share among workers under him, he squander the money he pretend as if nothing happened the same man was watching news and they showed Yahoo boys on TV and he started raining curse on them, a month later some guys use his card to do shopping online.

Karma is real.

How can they give one person money to share to adults? What happened to Ur account numbers?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2021
I left my RIP inside yellow or red bus ni.......they have destroy people's life via fraud....I care less about their except for their family.....these kinda boys hardly help boys like themselves...em go just dey give woman money anyhow. grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Hard drugs control there brain
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by gwinaB(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
taurusdude0:
grin grin which kind mumu be this,suv no be car, maybe na sedan u wan talk.
Normally I won't dignify the likes of you with a response but... IS250 does not fall into the category of vehicles termed sport utility vehicle. It is a sedan. Secondly, the write named the vehicle as GX470, 2021 model which is misleading altogether. Learn to read contextually before responding and do not always use insultive words like "mumu".
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Teesom247: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Either die young or grow old and die poor die nah die may god forgive dere soul
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2021
HacheNoire:

You call 3.5L powerful?

smh..
For there level yes...

These are boys that most of them didn't go to driving school, they just learnt by moving there best frnds car.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:
for the fact that I will never support illegality all for any reason here but I won't also ignore the fact that Nigeria have the most dumbest and naive youths

how can you luckily got 2m from illegal means and the first thing you could think of is buying exotic cars? you go still hammer more ba? na your papa money?

you poverty stricken stúpid guys will made 2m above and you won't even remembered where you're coming from again, the suffering and struggles, the first thing na to dey buy cars, sleep in hotel and carrying runs girls, buying phones for one useless girls

how will they explained their stupidity to their maker?

Lol age
Normally in Nigeria 25yrs old boy or girl still leave with his parents.

Even 30yrs .

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by MightyHand(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Maryjane001:

My dear this boys dey operate everywhere. For my area, an average boy of 15 is already doing scam.
A male friend of mine just came back after some months with the latest iPhone. I ask am which work u go learn, oga say na clearing and forwarding. For my mind, I don already know say na Yahoo as he is fond of posting a young white woman on his WhatsApp everytime. Oga don buy car o, this boy is just 23 guy. He even asked me to date him. I ghost am sharp sharp B4 den go use me do Yahoo.

Your mother's prayer has ever been in vain over you + you're contended
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Reckless driving while celebrating looting someone's else's life savings. I sorry for their bereaved families
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Kylce042:

They died in a Lexus. What will u die in hater?
They did not die in a Lexus they died a shameful death

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by nelsonebby(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2021
The car did not belong to them. They were flexing with one's car
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Happiboispot(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Angelfrost:

"Fraudulent money you worked for"!
What the fvck does that even mean?!! undecided .

so many illiterate in nairaland. go check your dictionary before you quote me
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2021
Nothing to pity, kahma is at work, others should quickly sake for forgiveness as their own day await them.

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2021
[b][/b]
2shaw:
We know them,they are not yahoo boys,they are ogume boys. Its always beyond repair and they die on the spot, from Ghana to Nigeria,na same thing. Ghana burgers gone will u pick and die or drink and die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.