Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111451 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Goodman247: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
The average Nigerian youth is a Yahoo boy and the average Nigerian girl is a runs girl, useless country

9 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

Na wa for you, you really know them.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ABCthings: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

hahahaha grin

There are some with sense actually but the Yahoo career path is such that you cannot run things on your own, they usually have an expertise for any type of work they need to do. So you still have to work with others who have no sense.

There are ones whose job is to compose letters and design logos of Central Bank, then other men around that knows several babalawo's house & will be in charge of the Juju aspect. Then one other person who is educated of some sort and also has some tech skills that builds their online fake bank apps. So all those people need to work together.

Some of those runs girls also talk to their clients for them for fake romance scams, when their clients request to see the faces of the lady they have been sending money. I got all these knowledge from my days in Festac, incase you are wondering grin grin grin
Na wa o. This wan don turn industry.

Yeah, I remember seeing some trying to forge a teller. Doing it font to font,
and logo to logo.
e no easy. While some printing A4 size photos of their client for a reason I dunno.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happiboispot:
rip to the dead. buh it a pain you never enjoyed the fraudulent money you work for. you forget they you're not the owner of your life.

gone for good

"Fraudulent money you worked for"!

What the fvck does that even mean?!! undecided

13 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Make dem go chop koboko for wherever dem dey now.

May their souls Rest in anyhow they deserve.

Good night, boys.

Gud 9t for where,2 early.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
RIP to the six boys and the Lexus SUV
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

Just like I do, you know them wella grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by OduduaDefender(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

grin grin grin grin

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
What a shameful way they died, I hope they find peace at the feet of Oldin in Valhalla and may Thor grant them eternal rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

hahahaha grin

There are some with sense actually but the Yahoo career path is such that you cannot run things on your own, they usually have an expertise for any type of work they need to do. So you still have to work with others who have no sense.

There are ones whose job is to compose letters and design logos of Central Bank, then other men around that knows several babalawo's house & will be in charge of the Juju aspect. Then one other person who is educated of some sort and also has some tech skills that builds their online fake bank apps. So all those people need to work together.

Some of those runs girls also talk to their clients for them for fake romance scams, when their clients request to see the faces of the lady they have been sending money. I got all these knowledge from my days in Festac, incase you are wondering grin grin grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Donlynus(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Remain small make i type RIP......

I hold am tight jareh.....

Ogume boys.....

Ogume boys indeed

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria. Where 'success' for young people is frowned upon. Every young person that makes money is tagged a "Yahoo Boy". This SARS menace was the product of this our backward thinking. And it will still come to bite us in the backsides again in the future.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by crisycent: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lazy bloggers! This na SUV? You see who dem scam b4 you label dem “ yahoo boys”?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Stateoforigin: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
It seems you have dated some to know how they roll, I dey suspect you this girl.

I hope you're over 40?
Cos for you to refer to pocohantas as "girl" hmm
Poco is almost 40.
Personally, I don't refer to older people as boys/girls, even if I'm trying to be sarcastic.

Poco no be yesterday pikin oo

Abeg na joke I de joke oo

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by benardtotti(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Nice Post..... so when can I take you 0n a date?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Superboss: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Germanhunter:
People wey no do yahoo dey die for accident
The driver obviously didn't know what he was steering
Make everybody get money abeg
I fear too much in a Nigeria where you got to be evil to be 'up there' to feel someone else's business isn't just where as am desperate too to get 'up there'..
RIP brodas
You would miss a lot

There is heaven for a Gee but these ones are gonna rest in pieces.
If you know how many ppl ur friends (and u if u r part of them) have killed through yahoo yahoo, u won't spew this trash.
I don't spare them.
I wish I am the EFCC chair, I will make sure I propose tougher punishment for them, if possible to kill them at spot is the best.
If u ve travelled out of this country before , you will know the bad image these fraudsters ve brought to this country.
I can't imagine an old man or woman's savings being wiped out by these useless animals masquerading as yahoo yahoo boys

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.
jealousy dey worry u enemy of progress
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
They used themselves for rituals.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
What a world

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by OLRAYS(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin grin grin
VEXT:
More
They dun go collect money wey dey choke
VEXT:
More
VEXT:
More

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wonderful
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by OLRAYS(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
crisycent:
Lazy bloggers! This na SUV? You see who dem scam b4 you label dem “ yahoo boys”?
wetin dey do this one? them be Yahoo boys...I get the full video.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by haffaze777(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
No R.I.P to waste on criminals undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mozino007:
No RIP to waste.....

They died in a Lexus. What will u die in hater?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Germanhunter(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Superboss:

If you know how many ppl ur friends (and u if u r part of them) have killed through yahoo yahoo, u won't spew this trash.
I don't spare them.
I wish I am the EFCC chair, I will make sure I propose tougher punishment for them, if possible to kill them at spot is the best.
If u ve travelled out of this country before , you will know the bad image these fraudsters ve brought to this country.
I can't imagine an old man or woman's savings being wiped out by these useless animals masquerading as yahoo yahoo boys

I don't need to be a yahoo boy to spill 'thrash'
Am a Lagos boy and I know what's up on the street
Greed ..it works both way bro
You see how you have sense and you feel you can't be scammed ?
So also are white people who can't be scammed even if you use juju wey dem kill full village do

Abeg I no dey spill thrash
What you know is what you know bro

No go dey do pass yourself for personal opinion abeg
Happy new week

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Superboss:

I don't spare them.

There are more and worse scammers in India, Russia, Mexico than will ever be in Nigeria but we are not ready for that discussion. The colonial press somehow has been able to convince y'all that Nigerians are the worse scammers there are. Change that mentality!

Then while you're wishing people death on the spot, perhaps you could take same energy to your politicians ehn? How about that? What's your evidence they are yahoo boys? This is the stupid profiling that caused the SARS menace in the first place

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by GraduatesGrant(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm!

Are you unemployed? And would you want to start your own company in Nigeria? Click the link on my signature and thank me later.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Faithful1234(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
fast money fast deathe.....too bad....to the death.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
They thought they've conquered the world, they've made it....life is forever they thought.
Alas,just a blink of the eye and all is gone.
Such a pity...

Umuaka highway

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Remain small make i type RIP......

I hold am tight jareh.....

Ogume boys.....

You don live for ogume?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
2shaw:
We know them,they are not yahoo boys,they are ogume boys. Its always beyond repair and they die on the spot, from Ghana to Nigeria,na same thing. Ghana burgers gone
You know them?I visit ogume recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.