Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111497 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
The guys making money don't even have time to chase clouts, they need to remain very very private, it's the tout that don't last and with no plans that jump up and down.

We think we're good scammers but one man from Russia Mavrodi came here to clean you guys out, and made away with billions and still faked his death, to go low key, meanwhile you make small 5k $ you're jumping allover the Streets

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Oizee(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
hmmmm..... celebrating while the victim is in pain and u think ur joy will last,... just pity their mama
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Tloc(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
harmargedon:
Abi Dem no know say no be every bank you suppose commot money.

Also, not all banks you keep money. So you would not get half it's value
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
This one na the baba cash out oh
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by samuel19222(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rest In Peace niggarrrz, d transaction mad oooo 2021 lexus gx 460, my own sef dey come insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by dododawa1: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
BUHARI why
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Ilajeboy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

grin wild dogs... Lmfao
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
very anyhow people. they keep dying young yet the upcoming ones will still not learn.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by gwinaB(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
That's a car not an suv .

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by KingZaddy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

What you described is born out of influence...

It doesn't matter if you have sense or not but once you have money people will follow your style...

There are few sensible people in the world

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by hakeem4(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eyah
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Condom dey the bag
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Angelawhite(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. You just downloaded this description from my mind didn’t you ?

Especially the girls. It’s now very easy to spot an olosho with their signature bleached face, eye lashes, very colorful dress and hair and the pair of slippers you uploaded.

Then they carry phones wey senior them but will never open a browser in the phone throughout its life span

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by BREYZ: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.

So we have yahoo guys in kaduna? Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by bmdmix1: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
maga don curse dem
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by mikecino(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who will now collect the bitcoin in their various wallets.. RIP to the dead.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by osilamah77(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Before u throw a stone. First watch.....
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Is 250, v6 the speed of this car is unlimited, and it is very hard to control when you are in full speed, You can travel to anywhere with a fast time, but your safe journey is in the hand of the lord, so the boys may be high on drug while riding, so no one knows, Rip Bro, this lastest cars that are been release now, are very smart cars and you are suppose to be smart with them too...

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by franchasng: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Many Nigerian yahoo guys, especially the romance scammers don't know the pain they put those white ladies into.

Some of those American ladies they scam with fake romance do collect bank overdraft, some collect their retirement benefit aka social security to send to them, and some do commit suicide, some develop serious mental illness after they discover they had been Scammed. Now tell me how you would go scold free You guys need to start watching Dr Phil's program and see how many lives Nigerian scammers are ruining in the US alone, it's disheartening angry

They will say it's poverty and unemployment that pushed them into Yahoo, but then you make some millions, why not quit and use the money to venture into a legitimate business and leave Yahoo instead of taking Yahoo as your full time job

It's really sad.

If you are a Yahoo boy reading this, please repent oh. Stop scamming people, especially all those nonsense romance scams stop it you are hurting some humans like you.

If you must do Yahoo, go and learn hacking and hack into big banks and take funds from big accounts belonging to corrupt politicians and stop destroying the lives of your fellow human.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by SALIMAN(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
IS 250 not GX 470 hahaha pls check properly before publishing online .... anyway may thier hurry soul rest in piece
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by izubext007: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
he is not suppose to buy a car, but he refused

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Anifoewoese007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
It a pity.. 6 leaders of tomorrow gone..
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Lumig: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mozino007:
No RIP to waste.....
Infact I agree wholeheartedly

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
tgmservice:

What did you go through to wish dem death.

Besides what business do you have with yahoo boys except you rolling with them
me roll with yahoo boys? Speechless. If you are one them, same wish goes to u. U are scums of the earth.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
thatigboman:
my sister, if i tell u what i went through in the hands of these criminals they call yahoo boys, u will understand why i always rejoice when i hear that they die

I can imagine,they attempted moving my funds last month.I just dey look them.

They got my details correct ,my date of birth, my address .Everything was correct.They only needed the information I alone can provide to conclude but unfortunately for them they jam rock.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by successtutor(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
The devil gave a Lexus and took five lives ... I pity the girlfriends and families anyway.

9 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Anifoewoese007:
It a pity.. 6 leaders of tomorrow gone..
leaders leading who? It's good they died. Their fellow fraudsters will soon join them.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
BREYZ:

So we have yahoo guys in kaduna? Odiegwu

I actually work in Abuja tongue

Kaduna is my home state. What makes you think Kaduna is free from yahoo boys ?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by bigfoot79(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
The one that is paining me is that the clients may not know that judgment had been served and she or he abi it's them will still be feeling swindled

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by taurusdude0(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.
This ur Dp no be here oh, love the bb grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Springboot: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Very accurate
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why lexus kills people too much is all those boys don't know they power they hv up in there right foot.
That car is fast and highly powered 3.5l engine, you come deh abuse am, na u find trouble rip shaa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.