Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111429 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by elmas(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ofadaman:
The guys making money don't even have time to chase clouts, they need to remain very very private, it's the tout that don't last and with no plans that jump up and down.

We think we're good scammers but one man from Russia Mavrodi came here to clean you guys out, and made away with billions and still faked his death, to go low key, meanwhile you make small 5k $ you're jumping allover the Streets

Bros 5k$ isn't small money o

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by alomeda600(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mayb their victim(s) already committed suicide sef.. He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword.....

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by prince2pac(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

aunty Poco self

but a true you talk...

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by BadEnglish(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abeg make una epp me check if Slawomirrr dey among them

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by DSC7: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Joysticks:
You don live for ogume?

Don run things before....

You never watch films?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by ccollins(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.
why can't u report to efcc bro

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nobody even rest them in peace

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
BREYZ:

I been think say na only for south yahoo boys dey na wetin make I ask the question. Them dey always attribute bad things to the south.
My dear this boys dey operate everywhere. For my area, an average boy of 15 is already doing scam.
A male friend of mine just came back after some months with the latest iPhone. I ask am which work u go learn, oga say na clearing and forwarding. For my mind, I don already know say na Yahoo as he is fond of posting a young white woman on his WhatsApp everytime. Oga don buy car o, this boy is just 23 guy. He even asked me to date him. I ghost am sharp sharp B4 den go use me do Yahoo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Ezmans: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by idahme(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

You' really studied these folks so closely....
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by The5DME(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
Many Nigerian yahoo guys, especially the romance scammers don't know the pain they put those white ladies into.

Some of those American ladies they scam with fake romance do collect bank overdraft, some collect their retirement benefit aka social security to send to them, and some do commit suicide, some develop serious mental illness after they discover they had been Scammed. Now tell me how you would go scold free You guys need to start watching Dr Phil's program and see how many lives Nigerian scammers are ruining in the US alone, it's disheartening angry

They will say it's poverty and unemployment that pushed them into Yahoo, but then you make some millions, why not quit and use the money to venture into a legitimate business and leave Yahoo instead of taking Yahoo as your full time job

It's really sad.

If you are a Yahoo boy reading this, please repent oh. Stop scamming people, especially all those nonsense romance scams stop it you are hurting some humans like you.

If you must do Yahoo, go and learn hacking and hack into big banks and take funds from big accounts belonging to corrupt politicians and stop destroying the lives of your fellow human.
Die that matter bro. It's them or us; someone must fall.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
You think you can reap people of their hard earned money in this world and live in peace? Never continue
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Words from poco...

U kno dem too well..

D slippers own funny die.. As for d guys.. Even for hot sun dem go still wear sweater and socks... Hahaha..

Funny kids everywhere

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

The part I hate is their trousers or knickers no dey stay for their bum. They must show you their pants or boxers.

I'm deeply worried each time I see them. No future, no ambition, no hope. And they are increasing by the numbers.

Youths of nowadays don't even believe in dignity in labour. They want to live a fast rising life without working for it.

People like that and their families are not to be pitied at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by AgentGoat: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Remain small make i type RIP......

I hold am tight jareh.....

Ogume boys.....

A native doctor?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by oyeb15: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
Beware of cursed spare parts

Have heard stories how spare parts of cursed vechiles give new buyers spiritual problems and inability to enjoy their cars until its removed..
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

You are so funny in an intelligent way. This your funny comment makes me forgive you for all the times you annoyed me on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by toplinetrtrend: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?

Are you a Yahoo boy?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Mrlouis: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Erojepromise(f): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

you forgot to add their trousers are never on their waist it's always reaching their knees forming " marlians no belt gang" .their lifestyle is annoying as f**k they eat drugs for food coupled with smoking and drinking...smh

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
drLammy:

See this one now, see profiling!
Don't you know this things are trends and style?

So tell me how you are different from the defunct #Endsars

I sure If you get gun you go do worse
Is there anything different from all she's said?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?
You should be ashamed to identify yourself as a fraudster. There are no more family values and our integrity is completely lost all because of money and fame.

Back in the days you shouldn't even mention it that you are a 419er.

Lost generation...

9 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
It seems you have dated some to know how they roll, I dey suspect you this girl.
But u get wife 4 house na. Y are u famzing dz girl so hard.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Fashionista01(f): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Anybody that have not been deprived of his/ her hard earn money through this means, will not know the level of pain and agony the victim involved go through.

God is the greatest judge.

My condolences to the family.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Those are the songs I always play when I’m driving ; except naira marley grin
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:

Aunty u are so good with words and description grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Elnon: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
They can never oppress me...I get inspiration from true realms...I KNOW MYSELF...You can clearly see where I said oppressing the gullible ones who are insecure and yes most of them do oppress hence why staying low-key is alien to them.....'pepper dem', 'E choke' etc and other parlance are testaments to this .....It beats me why whenever we condemn fraud, you cretins remember how horrible the government is....This is not a competition or measure of crime... And who talked about fine cloth here....SMH
Hateandthunder:

7 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by OnMyHonor: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mozino007:
No RIP to waste.....

Mrlouis:
LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG.

Easy-Come, Easy-Go!
Next....

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Bornboy4: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
They failed to realise that pursuant of money is vanity.

Evil boys spoiling the good morals of genuine hustlers.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Elnon: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Well said....Its quite disturbing...So shameful of them...Empty beings....And to see how quick they remember the government whenever they are being called out of their evils is disgusting.....For crying out loud, yahoo boys and politicians are bunch of criminals...they are same group stealing, causing pain and sorrow to their victims....They wont know peace!
adolfHitler1934:
You should be ashamed to identify yourself as a fraudster. There are no more family values and our integrity is completely lost all because of money and fame.

Back in the days you shouldn't even mention it that you are a 419er.

Lost generation...

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Elnon: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
AND YOU FRAUDSTER/CRIMINAL MUST FALL
The5DME:

Die that matter bro. It's them or us; someone must fall.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.