Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) (111435 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by superjab247: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Can’t they act differently for once?!! Like just lay low!!!!

dey Chop yahoo boys money u would be used next for rituals so that your BF go buy Benz grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by superjab247: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Beremx:
RIP to the six boys and the Lexus SUV
maybe na u dem for fvck to celebrate

potential customers lost grin grin
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.

Lmao
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by emmyrate1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Is there any evidence again apart from this photo to shows if truly they're yahoo boys, I am not supporting fraud but the way people look at you when you drive exotic cars it baffled me.

One of my boss they gave him money to share among workers under him, he squander the money he pretend as if nothing happened the same man was watching news and they showed Yahoo boys on TV and he started raining curse on them, a month later some guys use his card to do shopping online.

Karma is real.
if dey are not yahoo boys then what are dey?

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?
Ur head is paining you

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by raphy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
N.a. so..but he do they know they are g guys ..

Even me that dress nice one guy come de ask me if I be Yahoo guy.....

My late raise me well not to scam ppl or join bad gAngs to scam ppl.

Anyway only God know get kills them over speed n drunk is best.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Cashsteady:
Nigeria and death news... just this week over 500 people don die

that one na regular and even daily death toll for US. since ours na weekly Nigeria is still more safer than the US. alleluia somebody

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Adakintroy:
The swear touch them be that

God is mercifully so he will have mercy on their souls .
As for the living.
Learn to learn.
You don't know God yet, Bros just pray you don't fall into His hands o
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Properties from illegal deals don't last, that's the consequences of wanting to get rich by all means, and the people's money they stole will pray for them not to even enjoy the money.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by saintruky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Men i saw d scene today on my way to warri from ughelli.. d car finish o.. n e still dey d spot where e for happen.. na wa
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Xpensive101: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kayberg:
3 hours.
They still had time to take their last meal though…
Congrats to them.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
pocohantas:
i

So annoying. Why do they always move in packs like wild dogs? You would hardly see 1 -3, they must reach 5 grin.

Then it seems as yahoo became a trend, someone entered a factory in China and started making uniforms for them. Their clothes dey always resemble. No normal guy go wear jean wey get red, blue and orange inside am.
lol,they are team "colour riot"
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
merits:

Gud 9t for where,2 early.

To the dead.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hateandthunder:
I don't understand the oppression you guys are always blaming yahoo boys for...if g boys are oppressing you then what will u call the one Nigerian government is doing to its people.
I wear fine cloth come out you say I dey oppress you...are u sure they are oppressing you or y'all are just insecure?
all u fraudsters will die one after another very soon

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by danchuzzy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:
Remain small make i type RIP......

I hold am tight jareh.....

Ogume boys.....

Abeg no ves. Wetin ogume boys mean?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by danchuzzy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
2shaw:
We know them,they are not yahoo boys,they are ogume boys. Its always beyond repair and they die on the spot, from Ghana to Nigeria,na same thing. Ghana burgers gone will u pick and die or drink and die.

Hian!!! What does ogume boys mean please?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
matrixme:
Nigerians are all mini gods these days. There is no mercy for their souls. Let's learn to take it easy oo... No one gets out of this life alive.
Granted, they defrauded people but condemning them in death should not be anyone's happiness. Let's not learn to play God!
shut up
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by heendrix(m): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Christaks:

Your report has about 2 cars mentioned,

Same people had an accident in a Lexus SUV, also had another in a Lexus GX 460,

I was reading so I will see when thy eventually had the 3rd accident in a Lexus Truck. Rubb-bish

Lmao

dey cooldan bro
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
this delta state eeh, na quite notorious state
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2021
VANITY UPON VANITY. PUT GOD FIRST IN EVERYTHNG U DO
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:
i

Poco plz i need ur help
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

I'm amazed at that too.

Most of them have the same mentality, I don't know if there's something that suddenly possess them when they become yahoo boys or when the girls start dating yahoo boys, they tend to keep coming up with senseless habits and attributes.
EVERYTHNG IN THIS LIFE HAS A SPIRIT THAT GOVERNS IT.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by calcal: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2021
They bend them too much!

The death of a Tunisia man led to the death of Gaddafi. When you chop the wrong guy that's what happens: DEATH

RIP
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Triangles1:
Is there any evidence again apart from this photo to shows if truly they're yahoo boys, I am not supporting fraud but the way people look at you when you drive exotic cars it baffled me.

One of my boss they gave him money to share among workers under him, he squander the money he pretend as if nothing happened the same man was watching news and they showed Yahoo boys on TV and he started raining curse on them, a month later some guys use his card to do shopping online.

Karma is real.
U stil supportd fraud. U mean karma use fraudsters pay person back ? That means karma go still put another person 4 problem while paying a sinner ? Lies bro

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:
Once they enter that Lexus and start playing Omah Lay , Bella Shmurda, Zlatan or Naira Marley’s song... forget it, they don’t see anything or anyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any yahoo boy with sense. Same with runs girls. Like, their code of conduct and dress sense is always the same.

The guys will wear pencil dirty jeans, graphic tee, socks and slippers, now hang one small bag across their shoulders.

The girls will wear colorful ruched dress, those slippers that have fur, fix very long nails and eyelashes. The one wey dey pain me pass na that pink attachment they use to braid their hair. Then their small handbags that can contain only phone.

Sis everythng is govern by a spirit. If u say u are a true child of GOD , then it must surely manifest on ur xter . If u are a highway robber, then u will have a weird xter too. Thats the same in yahoo. Nw checkout our leaders xter

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Ifybwoy7: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2021
DSC7:
Remain small make i type RIP......

I hold am tight jareh.....

Ogume boys.....

bros a watin concern ogume and this boys na my people no dey do Yahoo
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by YorubaLord: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Twoclans:
The victim they ripped off is from a higher realm lipsrsealed

This yahoo boys can be very annoying sha. Some of them reside around me,Most times i just look at them and shake my head.

Mama, gbenu e soun! angry
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Reussite: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Apt smiley
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by Maximus85(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2021
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 1:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Mozino007:
No RIP to waste.....
yes o! RIPs are now very expenses in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) by HacheNoire: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Zane2point4:
Why lexus kills people too much is all those boys don't know they power they hv up in there right foot.
That car is fast and highly powered 3.5l engine, you come deh abuse am, na u find trouble rip shaa.

You call 3.5L powerful?

smh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.